Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos (18303 Views)

Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos, Marketers Blame Depots / Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Bobloco: 8:05am On Feb 06
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy See your brother.

Your foolery is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by a4cube: 8:13am On Feb 06
Immediately I saw this post, I called Lagos to inform thrm to buy 50 litres and keep. They told me that the que stated yesterday but the bought 25 litres already.
Druggie should do something I don't want to be in darkness when I enter for Easter.

4 Likes

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by EreluRoz: 8:24am On Feb 06
Vinnie2000:

I seriously wonder how Lagosians would have responded
If it was Rotimi Amaechi or Orji Uzor Kalu or Godwin Emefiele that won the APC Presidential ticket and was the President today. sad

During Goodluck Jonathan's time, they were like Angry Wolves,
now they are like Domestic cats. embarassed cry
It's ok na, just learn to put Nigeria in prayers. It's not too hard to do

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Paraman: 8:32am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

Landing cost at October 2023 was N720 per liter

Cost of fuel was between N580-700 per liter across the country same time. Still is.

Landing cost is still rising, then throw in depreciation of naira vs dollar.

At the end, fuel should be above N1000 by now. Or, optimistically spoken..N800-900.
Provide evidence the FG is subsidizing petrol
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 8:33am On Feb 06
Paraman:
Provide evidence the FG is subsidizing petrol

I just did. You are in denial

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Paraman: 8:33am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

I just did. You are in denial
Anybody can say anything on social media. The FG has made it clear they are not paying for subsidy, but now that you keep on insisting the FG is paying subsidy, provide evidence
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 8:35am On Feb 06
Paraman:
Anybody can say anything on social media. The FG has made it clear they are not paying for subsidy, but now that you keep on insisting the FG is paying subsidy, provide evidence

I just did. You are still in denial

Sorry i can't help you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 8:35am On Feb 06
Queue in fct too.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Jeyun: 8:50am On Feb 06
madridguy:
This is why we are better than other party in Nigeria. We the APC and BATist are complaining which is normal for Mr president to know we are not happy.

Guess what, Lagos will forever be obodo oyinbo to your people as they will continue to run here till eternity.

why only Lagos? is Ondo, ekiti, Ogun, osun, oyo state not part of the obodo oyibo? Oh I forgot federal capital miss those places reasons people in those states are still running to Lagos like their ibo canter part.

Just like tinubu who ran all the way from iragbeji to survive in Lagos, same as MC oluomo who ran away from Kwara because of hunger to survive in Lagos.

Lagos must be the obodo oyibo of those people I swear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by HateBigots: 9:04am On Feb 06
grin grin grin... Nigerians must get sense by first. But hunger and suffering must first reset their brains🤣🤣🤣.
"Elections have consequences" -- Barack Obama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by ImoleNaija: 9:06am On Feb 06
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by israelmao(m): 9:06am On Feb 06
Emilokan should be careful of surreptitious move to increase fuel pump price.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by febble: 9:06am On Feb 06
lol..which yeye camel, camel wey don die since, if u hv ur way u better leave dis country

aderadio1:
This is obviously the one that will break the camels back.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Curious345: 9:07am On Feb 06
This cannot be true
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by friendl: 9:08am On Feb 06
Nigeria wahala too much ,they Wan kill person!!!
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Paraman: 9:08am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

I just did. You are still in denial

Sorry i can't help you. cheesy
You didn't provide any evidence to show the FG is subsidizing fuel.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by MosayA: 9:09am On Feb 06
We dey God hand
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 9:09am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

You should forget about the tribe. It has nothing to do with what is happening.

For over 5 decades, you have lived with the illusion that fuel is cheap. The illusion is breaking, and we are seeing what other African countries are seeing...that fuel is expensive. Very much so.

Tinubu is trying so hard to maintain the illusion. But as you can see cracks are appearing

It is time we all accepted fuel was never cheap in the first place. Maintaining the illusion has cost us billions of naira and four refineres.
Even countries producing more than Nigeria it's expensive there ...

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Bolingua1: 9:10am On Feb 06
madridguy:
You can gas light any situation as you like, know this and know peace, Obi will never smell Aso Rock.

Your youths are deserting their land in Anambra. They are running away from Ihiala as the town is getting deserted day by day...

And what if he is the one with the solutions to the problems since the man the man there now seems not know what to do.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Abufo: 9:12am On Feb 06
madridguy:
You can gas light any situation as you like, know this and know peace, Obi will never smell Aso Rock.

Your youths are deserting their land in Anambra. They are running away from Ihiala as the town is getting deserted day by day...

which kind ogogoro dis one drink this morning,?

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Lomprico2: 9:12am On Feb 06
The contri don cast
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 9:12am On Feb 06
madridguy:
This is why we are better than other party in Nigeria. We the APC and BATist are complaining which is normal for Mr president to know we are not happy.

Guess what, Lagos will forever be obodo oyinbo to your people as they will continue to run here till eternity.

If it were Obi this people will make people cry and kept saying and so what say he never even start... They are enemies of the state as you dey see them so
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:13am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

Why would you complain after screaming this govt will favour you and your family?

Imagine after voting for obi, I'll start complaining over his administration, instead of calling him to resign?

Dude you should stop complaining over Tinubu's failures! You cannot vote for failure and still be complaining! Enjoy the failure you brought in
But the East also supported Jonathan unconditionally even though he was incompetent
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Stevosty: 9:13am On Feb 06
Even people abroad are feeling the heat, billings from Nigeria, last last everybody go chop breakfast, well served by adamant Pres. Tinubu.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 9:14am On Feb 06
Paraman:
You didn't provide any evidence to show the FG is subsidizing fuel.

I did. But you don't want to see it.

Good morning
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Paraman: 9:15am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

I did. But you don't want to see it.

Good morning
You didn't show me anything. Anybody can make any claim online just like you did.

When the FG was paying for subsidy, there was an evidence, Tinubu Government has not paid #1 in subsidy. I'm right till you provide evidence to prove me wrong.
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:16am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

For over 5 decades, you have lived with the illusion that fuel is cheap. The illusion is breaking, and we are seeing what other African countries are seeing...that fuel is expensive. Very much so.

Tinubu is trying so hard to maintain the illusion. But as you can see cracks are appearing

It is time we all accepted fuel was never cheap in the first place. Maintaining the illusion has cost us billions of naira and four refineres.

how is "the illusion" that fuel is cheap responsible for the billions of naira that you say Nigeria has lost and the four refineries?
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by ParagonPrick: 9:17am On Feb 06
My own is that let no igbo man join any protests, to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:17am On Feb 06
madridguy:

since you say "Obi will never smell Aso Rock", what is the situation of the country right now?
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:18am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

Yeah, and duing GEJ time, Igbos and SS kept quiet, while North and SW Made noise.

That is why you NIgerians, whether you are Northerner or SOutherner, Ibo or Yourba or HAUSA or fulani, will never see good government. You all protest when your side is not in power, and you sit down when your side is.

The same way Yourbas are sitting down under Tinubu is the same way your side sat down under GEJ.

That is why I just dey look at all of you. IN many ways, ipobites, tinubuites, buhariites, obidients, atikulators, tanoids, etc, etc...you guys are all the same. Nigeria meanwhile continues to have the same problems year in and out.
This is the first good comment you've made on NL
What happened?
You got hit by a comet or something?
I have to like it grudgingly
Re: Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 9:18am On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

Subsidies cost you four refineries? You must be living in lala land.
Corruption cost you those refineries, not subsidies.

And understand this: if you like remove every subsidy or government expense in Nigeria - Corruption will still destroy everything.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko / I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.