Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Father At 22 (my Story) (20443 Views)

"My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Hungerbadoo: 9:42pm On Feb 06
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=128313634]One of my members chop 12m on bet9ja after his girlfriend put to bed a beautiful baby girl.

He gave me tithes of 1.2m and I blessed the baby and told told him that he should name her fortune. And anytime he wants to play bet9ja he should place his right hand on her head when forecasting.

Ever since he started chopping back to back, this idiot has been placing all his body including his two legs on his baby's head. Infact he plays bet9ja every day with his two legs on top of his baby's head. His wife has called me severally to complain. I've been thinking of reversing the good luck charm I did for him before he kills the innocent beautiful sweet baby girl.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by RickyJesus: 9:43pm On Feb 06
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

22 Years

I stopped readinggrin

This one wey never sabi hin left hand from his right handgrin

Evolutionism left the Thread.
As I saw the title, I was just thinking that this guy and the idiotic mod most be high on some cheap stuff If they think any reasonable person would waste precious time reading some dumbass story.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by RickyJesus: 9:44pm On Feb 06
Ukafor:
maturity is not by age oga
Is by giving birth obviously, my guy rest.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Think9ja(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06
Ukafor:
maturity is not by age oga

It is by what?
Ability to impregnate?
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by RickyJesus: 9:47pm On Feb 06
Prechgold1180:

Words are powerful

Try wish for 5 billion if e go come to pass
This word are powerful na for only wrong things e dey work, I just tired for some mindset. Fvcking hate people.

1 Like

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by samtoles: 9:51pm On Feb 06
FalseProphet1:
One of my members chop 12m on bet9ja after his girlfriend put to bed a beautiful baby girl.

He gave me tithes of 1.2m and I blessed the baby and told told him that he should name her fortune. And anytime he wants to play bet9ja he should place his right hand on her head when forecasting.

Ever since he started chopping back to back, this idiot has been placing all his body including his two legs on his baby's head. Infact he plays bet9ja every day with his two legs on top of his baby's head. His wife has called me severally to complain. I've been thinking of reversing the good luck charm I did for him before he kills the innocent beautiful sweet baby girl. 🤕

This I have seen.

Zobolistic zobo
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by LivingLight(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06
This too shall pass. Everyone have had their own fair of life's season. Just keep calm and trust God to see you through.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by manuelkel(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06
Na by force to marry am?

Mom007:
Oya go and marry the lady before your blessings turn sour. God is not mocked.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by manuelkel(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06
Hehehehehe
I see what you did there . grin

FalseProphet1:
One of my members chop 12m on bet9ja after his girlfriend put to bed a beautiful baby girl.

Ever since he started chopping back to back, this idiot has been placing all his body including his two legs on his baby's head. Infact he plays bet9ja every day with his two legs on top of his baby's head. His wife has called me severally to complain. I've been thinking of reversing the good luck charm I did for him before he kills the innocent beautiful sweet baby girl. 🤕

This I have seen.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by manuelkel(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06
No kill yourself, no put pressure for your life for nothing.Even at 30 you go still born.

dreamxhaser:
Lol

Congratulations boss.

Me I want to marry my GF by 25 at most. We are age mates and I want to give birth around that age.

I just dey hustle like robot this days
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Pennilessword1: 9:56pm On Feb 06
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Lies...you too dey lies..na this kind lie dey put people for trouble o
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Autobot05: 9:56pm On Feb 06
Dyfynezz12:

Some ppl achieved a lot before 22

A lot and
You haven’t reached your full potential at 22
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Pauliaette(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06
Oga this is my story no yours🤣🤣🤣 I dated my girl hmmmm out of ignorance and playful behaviour "born me a child" inside me I was playing. Could u imagine! This Same girl got pregnant for me. The rest is history, I'm now a father although there are pains! But I am happy for my child cos I loves her much. She gives me joy overdose

1 Like

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by airprinz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06
LIVINGICONREBOR:
@22, when you suppose dey grind your ass on your hustle and trying to put your shits together, you carry child and woman join body. You don't know that you are now on a "slower" motion.

Though I don't support what the guy has done. But in our country of today, slow motion is better than no motion
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:01pm On Feb 06
Goodlady:

Just take care of her. We are tired of stories of irresponsible fathers in Nigeria.
Else if I know ya baby mama or wife or whatever, I ll sniff life out of ya mind if you no take care of her & the kid.
Potential baby mama grin
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Goodlady(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06
NGArmyTerrorist:
Potential baby mama grin
I reject it in Jesus name, name.
It's your kins that ll be baby mama, baby factories!
Avoid me on this site if you don't want me to afflict you with witchcraft!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Kenmatt(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06
Ukafor:
My gf has just delivered a baby girl, am now a proud father, it very true that babies bring goodluck, my baby has brought grace and goodluck to me all thanks to God.

It was really hard in the begining but i pull through, secondly be mindful of your words, words are powerful, i remember having a conversation with my then gf 2 years ago about having a child, i didn't meant any of it, this was what i said that day to her "in 2024 am gonna have a child by any means" and it come to pass.

I wasn't ready, every attempt to abort didn't work out, i pray God should forgive me for trying abortion.

THE FACT (1) Word are powerful anything you said about yourself may likely come to pass. (2) every child born bring grace and blessing to the parent, everything keep working for me.

Despite being an apprentice am able to take good care of my baby and the mother.

File Photo used for Illustration

I didn't go through.

But going by the last paragraph I saw, how are you able to take good care of your family when you are only but an apprentice?

Are you sure you are not into any Shady deals?

Even people who are working in a constituted Firms with a defined take home pay find it difficult this time that prices have gone so high.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06
ILoveNG:
The truth is, regardless of what society says, you will eventually be glad you had a child early.

Although 22 is not the ideal age to become a father because, aside from the need for financial stability, you must also be emotionally strong and healthy for yourself, your child, and the child's mother. Many in your situation tend to deviate from their initial plans. Sharing resources and attention that could be better used for self-development as a youth with the responsibilities that come with fatherhood is a drain to self actualisation.

Another challenge is that as you continue to grow, you may realize that your current relationship with the mother of your child is a reckless exploration common in youth. This could lead to an unhappy home if forced into marriage, and if you two go separate ways, it takes a toll on the child.

As mentioned earlier, no matter what is said, if you can rise above the obstacles that come with your circumstances, you will forever be grateful for what happened to you at 22.

We don’t have the power to go back in time and do things better. If it were possible, people raised with pension or by much older parents would wish they were born when their parents were 22.

Well spoken 👏

1 Like

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Paracetamol01: 10:23pm On Feb 06
Ukafor:
My gf has just delivered a baby girl, am now a proud father, it very true that babies bring goodluck, my baby has brought grace and goodluck to me all thanks to God.

It was really hard in the begining but i pull through, secondly be mindful of your words, words are powerful, i remember having a conversation with my then gf 2 years ago about having a child, i didn't meant any of it, this was what i said that day to her "in 2024 am gonna have a child by any means" and it come to pass.

I wasn't ready, every attempt to abort didn't work out, i pray God should forgive me for trying abortion.

THE FACT (1) Word are powerful anything you said about yourself may likely come to pass. (2) every child born bring grace and blessing to the parent, everything keep working for me.

Despite being an apprentice am able to take good care of my baby and the mother.

bro please add more kids and get more blessings
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Maryam1234(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

22 Years

I stopped readinggrin

This one wey never sabi hin left hand from his right handgrin

Evolutionism left the Thread.

He's too young at heart honestly
Hopefully with proper guidance from their both parents they may scale through the challenges of marriage.
Everything is possible

1 Like

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06
me at 28 thinking about marriage stress.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by Myhusband(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06
You're lucky, I wanted to get married at 25 but I eventually did when I clock 30

Congratulations to your new born baby
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by TheGift: 10:51pm On Feb 06
Ukafor:

I like your attitude and your youthful idealism. However, The journey of Fatherhood has only just begun. You are only beginning to scratch the surface of what it means to be responsible for others, to take care of a child and mother…

May God grant you the wisdom and provision to provide for and protect your family.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On Feb 06
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
sad

Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by BBIA: 10:56pm On Feb 06
CandidAdmin:
Best of luck.

Hope you don't dump her and then claim babymama
is she not a babymama already? 🙄

Abi English the hard you?
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by BBIA: 11:01pm On Feb 06
MANNABBQGRILLZ:

We will be a BILLIONAIRE before the end of this year.
We don talk our own.

You nko?
This seems to be a forecast.

I need to start Vulture grilling business too so that I won’t be left out cool
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:03pm On Feb 06
Goodlady:

I reject it in Jesus name, name.
It's your kins that ll be baby mama, baby factories!
Avoid me on this site if you don't want me to afflict you with witchcraft!
Witchcraft 😂 potential Baby mama speaking! Who your witchcraft elp! Internet witchcraft are for poor mentality ones.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by CandidAdmin(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06
BBIA:

is she not a babymama already?

na wife to be
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by LeeSmart: 11:07pm On Feb 06
yomi007k:
You were 23 in what year and in what economy?
2019 During buhari shege pro max season sir.
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by BBIA: 11:07pm On Feb 06
CandidAdmin:
Menene?
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by batistutajulio: 11:18pm On Feb 06
Ukafor:

You're mad. Fool!!!!!
Re: Being A Father At 22 (my Story) by OgaRico(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06
Congratutions but do you know the meaning of the word Bastard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.