Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

"My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel (3924 Views)

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Confusion As Lady Bumps Into Her Ex-boyfriend Who ‘died’ 5years Ago / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Crisbenson: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2022
'My Papa Don Lodge Woman o' — Nigerian Man Bumps into His Father at a Hotel

A Nigerian man, identified as Michael Polycarp has created a funny scene after bumping into his father with a young lady at a hotel.

The son immediately started recording them as he hailed his father aggressively, referring to him as a 'big boy' and 'guy man'...

For more details visit the link below...
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1660818220039MyPapaDonLodgeWomano039NigerianManBumpsintoHisFatherataHotelCrisben.html

1 Share

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Zonefree(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Correct man.

Don't let your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by PerfectStranger(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
You dessert a man, broke shame him to go chase the bag first while you wh*re around.

Now he’s got the bag, you expect him not to make out for those lost years? Women be thinking they can eat their cake and have it.

7 Likes

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cool
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by LadyRosa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
So that woman wey share same birth grade with my mom is young?!? grin

1 Like

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by CHoccolaTE: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
PerfectStranger:
You dessert a man, broke shame him to go chase the bag first while you wh*re around.

Now he’s got the bag, you expect him not to make out for those lost years? Women be thinking they can eat their cake and have it.

What the hell has your comment got to do with the topic?

5 Likes

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by loosecanon50(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
All ya popman make e service e engine abeggi
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by jeromestarks: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
What's the noise for? Women are just objects of amusement. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by NothingDoMe: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Correct man.

Lol
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by fourboys: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by ihatebuhari(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
What's the noise for? Women are just objects of amusement. Simple.
no wonder your family is miserable.

3 Likes

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
ihatebuhari:

sharrap u nottinghead, carry that ur yansh and go to ajegunle bus stop it would beneficial to mankind
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by jeromestarks: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
ihatebuhari:
FIY, we are doing fine by the grace of God.
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Mercury12(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Correct man.

Nawa o.
I can imagine the hate Nigerian women have for you. No let them catch you sha cheesy
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Zonefree(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Nawa o.
I can imagine the hate Nigerian women have for you. No let them catch you sha cheesy
Their hate end on their keypad. If they trespass, may God help them.

1 Like

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Mercury12(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Their hate end on their keypad. If they trespass, may God help them.
okay sir.
You stand strong cheesy
Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by Zonefree(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mercury12:
okay sir.
You stand strong cheesy
No fear, my guy.

1 Like

Re: "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel by drmuchin: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2022
THE APPLE OBVIOUSLY FELL CLOSE TO THE TREE!
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
NDI UCHU

(1) (Reply)

Does it make sense to go on dates as a Nigerian man / Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner / Ladies Will You Reject An Engagement Ring From Your Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.