Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

hh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (11282 Views)

hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by egift(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2011
nakedall:

The US Agency is short sighted, if Jonathan lost the election that would have been the worse, Mend wouldn't allow us to sell the oil then where are we gonna get the money? the whole econs would have been in comma than what we have today. so  lets fence them and leave dem to kill one another when they are ready for division they should let us know.

That is a big lie. Buhari can never allow MEND and their sponsors grow so large. He had done that before.
- Development of Niger Delta region would have been at its finest
- Security for all government installations
- Criminals will be smoked out of their hell holes and dealt with
- Their sponsor will be brought to face the law and justice will be swift and fair
- Everyone will be aware of the truth
- Other parts of the country will be attended to simultaneously.

Can you say the same for Jonathan? A scared, myopic Commander-In-Chief of Nigerian Armed Forces - na beans?
Re: hh by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2011
nakedall:

The US Agency is short sighted, if Jonathan lost the election that would have been the worse, Mend wouldn't allow us to sell the oil then where are we gonna get the money? the whole econs would have been in comma than what we have today. so  lets fence them and leave dem to kill one another when they are ready for division they should let us know.

Leave tori. I can still live with those hungry boys callled mend. We are talking of BH man, Suicide bombers. Can u beat that? Can those hungry mend chaps go suicide.
IMPOSSICANT.
egift:

^^^
What does that mean?

THAT the elections obviously wasn't free and fair.
Re: hh by egift(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2011
Demdem:

THAT the elections obviously wasn't free and fair.

Like these below?
- Adding tons of thousands of votes where there were few
- Multiple thumb-printing
- Locally printing of millions of extra (private) balllot materials
- Reduction of Opposition's figures where the had support
- Intimidate opponents in places they had little support
- Announcing the final results without considering the complains raised
- Use state funds to bribe and lobby voters
- Give out positions and benefits of government to get favour and get people to keep silent
- Use insults, character assassinations, brute forces, kidnapping, bombs, etc to shut up people.
- Block Opponents from using state media to air their message to the people and more.

Is that what they call irregularities? How convenient.
Re: hh by 1Emmy: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2011
Boko Haram needs their own nation, the solution is too simple. Give them their sharia nation. Why hoovering around the solution when we know how to apply it. Is it when this people kill all the peaceful Christians in Nigeria thats when their request will be granted. Some one said up there that 3 great and incompactible nations are in one country and thats the issue and many of us still don't get it right. Greedy people will want Nigeria to still be in existence so that they will satisfy their greedy urge, but i remember that what made P.Odili to order the termination of okada commercial riders in PHC was when one of his close commisioners was attcked by okada crooks, but before then the cry of the poor masses to stop the existence of Okada men fell on a deaf ear. One Day similar thing will happen, every body will be Free. Mark it some where.
Re: hh by PointB: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed. I laugh when I read fans of GEJ bragging about how America will make Nigeria's security issues disappear. The same USA that concocted wicked lies (weapons of mass destruction about to be deployed) to destroy an entire nation and the future of generations to come i.e Iraq ? It is ignorant for anyone to tell the USA to stay out of our affairs when our leaders are always licking their azz and begging for their help at the slightest hint of yawa. The USA is simply totally about self-interest. When GEJ's woeful leadership begins to threaten their interest seriously, they will overtly or covertly support his removal . No long thing.

We dare anyone to remove Jonathan.

People wake up and shit stuff out of their a$$. Remove Jonathan, I can only laugh!

Does that guy and his folks have any similarity with M.K.O Abiola and his folks? I laugh at such folly!
Re: hh by egift(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

People wake up and poo stuff out of their a$$. Remove Jonathan, I can only laugh!

Does that guy and his folks have any similarity with M.K.O Abiola and his folks? I laugh at such folly!

STF, what will you do go to war? When Ndigbo were fight for the same thing in 1967-69 your father used their villages as a highway for the Nigerian Army.

Now because of your amnesty arms-receiving militants you think the sky will fall. Were were you when OBJ wipe an entire Village in ND.

Bros, if you see a well targeted fight, your creeks will be too hot to hide. Is it because Jonathan is making the office of the President very lame just to please his "Fathers" and fellow "looters"?

All of you - Keep quite, face front, open your mouth - and enjoy the Fresh Air grin grin grin

You voted for Goodluck, Not PDP cool
Re: hh by Gbawe: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

People wake up and poo stuff out of their a$$. Remove Jonathan, I can only laugh!

You are a base 'them-against-us' feudalist , to the point of amazing ignorance, so your opinion does not really count. It is only a total fool, ignorant of all that is going on worldwide, who will think GEJ will politically survive 4 years of chaos involving Nigeria becoming Somalia plus extreme economic woes while corruption becomes the worst it has ever been.

Nature abhors a vacuum . Soon , even those you think will fight for GEJ will support his removal. Did your oga (Beaf) not boast that GEJ will use the might of the armed forces to crush any insurgency? Today, is he not singing a different song with how it has sunk in that GEJ is not the "action man" he tried to spam this forum into believing Mr. President is? What have the folks who have no similarity with M.K.O's people done for their President so far? It seems to me they are too busy enjoying amnesty, concubines and driving Mercs around Abuja. Keep fooling yourself.
Look at the embarrassing utterances of your oga below based on percieved power and conviction that exist only in his mind!!!! How many of his talk , predicated on "strong man" GEJ, has happened today? People like you and Beaf simply don't understand critical thinking or even reality for that matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-557136.32.html

Beaf wrote:
As soon as the man you call mumu gets a full term mandate with no distracting elections, people like Atiku will begin to understand a brand new "language." They will learn the dance of the retribution of the masses and they will forsake their families for new homes in Kirikiri, Gashua, Ita Oko etc where they belong.
Re: hh by maclatunji: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2011
@Nayah, it is okay if you want to keep posting on this and other Nigerian politics topics. Just remember that I warned you when the sharks come for you.

Educating you on why you are wrong might take me a year and since we don't have that. I will have to let you express your 'cute' thoughts no matter how flawed they may be.
Re: hh by born2boink(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2011
Selfish interest of the North causes insecurity, they just want to keep ruling and believing other are fool, NO MORE FOOL FOR NAIJA.GEJ will continue even if he all the whole country will get Bomb, We no dey fear anymore.
Re: hh by koladeoye: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2011
I have a simple and straight forward conclusion: GEJ is incompetenet. I have said it before and i will keep saying it. He has nothing to offer and his election to power was a mistake. With all the challenges we have in this country for him to tackle (ei.g, unemployment, political stealing, corruption, bad infrastruction, and so many more), all he could think of is REMOVAL OF FUEL SUBSIDY. Nigerian voted him in and we all have to face the consequencies. No regret, never voted for him. angry sad
Re: hh by PointB: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2011
Gbawe:

You are a base 'them-against-us' feudalist , to the point of amazing ignorance, so your opinion does not really count. It is only a total fool, ignorant of all that is going on worldwide, who will think GEJ will politically survive 4 years of chaos involving Nigeria becoming Somalia plus extreme economic woes while corruption becomes the worst it has ever been.

Nature abhors a vacuum . Soon , even those you think will fight for GEJ will support his removal. Did your oga (Beaf) not boast that GEJ will use the might of the armed forces to crush any insurgency? Today, is he not singing a different song with how it has sunk in that GEJ is not the "action man" he tried to spam this forum into believing Mr. President is? What have the folks who have no similarity with M.K.O's people done for their President so far? It seems to me they are too busy enjoying amnesty, concubines and driving Mercs around Abuja. Keep fooling yourself.
Look at the embarrassing utterances of your oga below based on percieved power and conviction that exist only in his mind!!!! How many of his talk , predicated on "strong man" GEJ, has happened today? People like you and Beaf simply don't understand critical thinking or even reality for that matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-557136.32.html

Beaf wrote:

Oga remove him him now! Talk is cheap. What are you waiting for. Go and remove him and see what will happen.
You think it's a matter of writing long essay in Nairaland.

Go and remove GEJ from office and stop talking trash that no one bothers to read beyond the first few lines!
Re: hh by maclatunji: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2011
born2fuck:

Selfish interest of the North causes insecurity, they just want to keep ruling and believing other are fool, NO MORE FOOL FOR NAIJA.GEJ will continue even if he all the whole country will get Bomb, We no dey fear anymore.

It is people like you who cannot see beyond their noses that are helping to keep the cycle of incompetence/violence going. If you are in power and you have enemies you squash them not whine like a 90-year old grand mother because as Turai Yar'adua showed us: a woman with strong will should never be underestimated.
Re: hh by Gbawe: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

Oga remove him him now! Talk is cheap. What are you waiting for. Go and remove him and see what will happen.
You think it's a matter of writing long essay in Nairaland.

Go and remove GEJ from office and[b] stop talking trash that no one bothers to read beyond the first few lines![/b]

Yet you are always slavishly eager to quote and respond to what you don't read? Interesting. Anyway, base feudalism means flights of fantasy and a detachment with reality. Let us watch events unfold. As for your rabid post, I can only say go and smoke something to calm you down. Nobody will remove GEJ but his own weakness and sheer incompetence. When the time is right , virtually all Nigerians will be united in the desire to see the back of this grossly incompetent leader. That GEJ is still President is a testimony to our unique threshold for condoning abject misrule.
Re: hh by born2boink(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2011
maclatunji:

It is people like you who cannot see beyond their noses that are helping to keep the cycle of incompetence/violence going. If you are in power and you have enemies you squash them not whine like a 90-year old grand mother because as Turai Yar'adua showed us: a woman with strong will should never be underestimated.
What is he saying? GEJ should resign for Hausa man, Mission Impossible, He will finish his term by force by fire
Re: hh by PointB: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gbawe:

Yet you are always slavishly eager to quote and respond to what you don't read? Interesting. Anyway, base feudalism means flights of fantasy and a detachment with reality. Let us watch events unfold. As for your rabid post, I can only say go and smoke something to calm you down. Nobody will remove GEJ but his own weakness and sheer incompetence. When the time is right , virtually all Nigerians will be united in the desire to see the back of this grossly incompetent leader. That GEJ is still President is a testimony to our unique threshold for condoning abject misrule.

Lol, now you have changed your position, as expected - cowardly clown. It's now when the time is ripe? I thought the time is overripe grin grin grin grin grin So Nigerians will now wait for the right time to remove him? Let me guess, four years?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders are one funny bunch of people. You take the crown!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: hh by ziccoit: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
The grade A error that Nigerians ever committed since independence is rigging Mr GEJ in as the president. He is one of the errors in Nigeria educational system. He is not a naturally gifted chap, yet the aura of training he goes through is totally lost on him.

We all understand how the quality of a leader motivates the followers. I wonder how Mrs Goodluck is coping with him. What a manner of fresh air. GEJ is far away from being the foundation to a better nation.

@topic, if we assumed that was true; what has he done to right the wrong. Nil. He just lacks the initiative. He does not know what kind of game to play and where and when. I can't wait till 2015.
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
maclatunji:

@Nayah, it is okay if you want to keep posting on this and other Nigerian politics topics. Just remember that I warned you when the sharks come for you.

Educating you on why you are wrong might take me a year and since we don't have that. I will have to let you express your 'cute' thoughts no matter how flawed they may be.

Don't bother sharks I can swim don't worry, and cute thoughts is not relevant here we're talking about Jonathan way of ruling the country then give me your opnion about that, then I'll tell you what I think
Re: hh by Gbawe: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

Lol, now you have changed your position, as expected - cowardly clown. It's now when time is ripe? I thought the time is overripe grin grin grin grin grin So Nigerians will now wait for the right time to remove him? Let me guess, four years?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders are one funny bunch of people. You take the crown!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still responding to post you don't read? My friend, keep watching. For a base feudalist and juvenile thinker like you, GEJ staying as President is all that matter. Sadly for you, other sensible adults on the ground experiencing hardship , including GEJ's kinsmen, will , in the end, conclude that Nigeria is bigger than one man regardless of the feudalistic and clannish support he enjoys from a few online Rambos.
Re: hh by 9jaIhail(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Jonathan’s Election Caused Insecurity In Nigeria – US Agency
« #22 on: Today at 10:29:03 AM »

We don't need the US to tell us the genesis of our problems, we know it ourselves. It is however a known fact that GEJ's disrespect for the zoning rule of PDP is what is costing so many innocent lives in Nigeria. What is even worse and more painful is the fact that he just can't do anything right!. God!. He irritates me with passion.

If he is performing, even the northerners would have rallied around him.  

@wellheads  how do u expect anyone to perform in the midst of terrorism? can we just think for a while how great this Jonathan could achieve for us in this nation if the northerners did not come up with this terrorism group call boko haram? there is a question i asked us in the other topic yesterday,we all haD accused GEJ of been lack of ability to tackle the boko haram issue,and my  QUESTION IS, IF JONATHAN SHOULD ORDER THE SECURITY TO KILL ALL THE NORTHERN LEADERS WHO ARE THE BACKERS OF BOKO HARAM DON'T WE THINK ANOTHER WAR WILL BE FALL NIGERIA? SOME HOW I REASON THE CONDITION THIS MAN FOUND HIMSELF AND I SEE GEJ BEEN HELPLESS,IF OBJ IBB ATIKU BUHARI OR ANYBODY FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH WEST SHOULD BE ON THAT SIT RIGHT NOW BOKO HARAM ISSUE WILL SEIZE WHY BECAUSE THIS ARE THE PEOPLE THEY BELIEVE THAT HAS THE BIRTH RIGHT TO RULE THIS COUNTRY. I AM LOOKING UP TO THE YOUTH OF THIS COUNTRY TO STAND UP FOR REALITY, WE KNOW THE TRUTH AND WE ARE SHYING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH,I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE WILLING TO JOIN ANY STREET MARCH PROTEST CALLING FOR THE NORTHERNERS TO SEIZE FROM THEIR BOKO HARAM STRATEGY.I WILL LIKE TO SEE THE MALE AND FEMALE OLD AND YOUNG FROM SE/SS TO JUMP IN THE STREETS OF SE/SS CALLING THE NORTHERNERS TO STOP THE BOKO MADNESS IF THEY TRULY BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA,BUT IF THE SE/SS SIT AND WATCH THIS TO CONTINUE I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISE TO SEE A BREAKING NEWS THAT GEJ HAS BEEN MOUTHE RED IN A COLD BLOOD,WAKE UP SS/SE ALL THIS IS A CRAPS OF GAME FROM THE NIGERIA POLITICAL GOD FATHERS.
Re: hh by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
and so bloody fvcking what
because GEJ won the election, these bad dogs unleashed their armajiris violent Dragons known as Boko haram,headed by CPC 2011 Presidential Candidate buhari
to dis stabilize Goodluck's administration. i don't even know why the President is delaying State of emergence , so those bastar.ds can shut up their stupi.d mouths. wait a Minute, is it a birthright for northerners to retain the office of the president
why all these noises are rumoring around because of the gentility and humble of our President angry angry angry angry angry
Re: hh by castrokins(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Why are people so foolish to be talking about ZONING? Is PDP Nigeria?? Where in the Nigerian Constitution is zoning arranged Nigeria's problems are purely tribal, We must be realistic and stop fooling ourselves. Until this country is segmented, I doubt if there would be peace anywhere.
Re: hh by castrokins(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Fact is, GEJ isn't the problem, problem is the North and nothing more, whether you guys like it or yes. I have never seen an ungrateful and greedy region like Northern Nigeria bar the honest ones. The best option there is for Nigeria is to peaceful weigh our continuous co-existence and ultimately segment this country. Nigeria will not be the first or last country to tow the path of division. We've seen nations of the world divide and go their seperate ways and still do well in all ramifications.
Re: hh by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigeria is bigger than one man, OBJ though he should rule forever and he went and Nigeria didn’t die.

Jonathan can never be a ruler, he is grossly incompetent, if he worked for me I would sack him as soon as possible,if he cannot handle the travails and the daily death, he should be impeached as soon as possible, he should not hold the country to ransom, if u don’t want Buhari,there is Pat Utomi and countless of intelligent Nigerians, like Fashola who have shown their true worth.

Jomnathan is incompetent there are no two ways about it….we need a leader as soon as possible to become Arica’s Giant, we don’t need oil we have gold in our soil, food and human resources,ND can have their oil,the rest can develop on their resources….Jonathan will not hold Nigeria hostage and Jonathan will not cause another civil war, he must go because we have no time to wait for him to wake up from his stupidity
Re: hh by PointB: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gbawe:

Still responding to post you don't read? My friend, keep watching. For a base feudalist and juvenile thinker like you, GEJ staying as President is all that matter. Sadly for you, other sensible adults on the ground experiencing hardship , including GEJ's kinsmen, will , in the end, conclude that Nigeria is bigger than one man regardless of the feudalistic and clannish support he enjoys from a few online Rambos.

Stop wrapping the thread around me. GEJ has failed according to you and your thugs. Nigeria is bigger than him! His removal is just a matter of time, blah, blah blah!

And I double dare you or anyone to remove him. It's as simple as that. Why are you perambulating like a lost child?
Or are you that ignorant or just plain naive? shocked shocked shocked
Re: hh by aribisala0(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
does the zoning arrangement tell us how an Igbo,Edo or Efik man will become president?
Re: hh by castrokins(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
aribisala0:

does the zoning arrangement tell us how an Igbo,Edo or Efik man will become president?

Ari, ask those foolish zoning propagandists. what is zoning?
Re: hh by Gbawe: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

Stop wrapping the thread around me. GEJ has failed according to you and your thugs. Nigeria is bigger than him! His removal is just a matter of time, blah, blah blah!

And I double dare you or anyone to remove him. It's as simple as that. Why are you perambulating like a lost child?
Or are you that ignorant or just plain naive?  shocked shocked shocked

See how you expose your 'madman of the village' behaviour to the forum? Did I respond to what you wrote or is it the other way round? Who is personally challenging fellow Nairalanders to "remove" GEJ when normal folks can understand that GEJ's position will , without doubt and as should be the case, become untenable very soon with the way things are going? You have lost the plot dude . I suggest you leave Nairaland and get out for some fresh air and interaction with real people. The only person "wrapping" this thread around others is you. Unfortunately, you are not balanced enough to realise that.
Re: hh by 9jaIhail(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigeria is bigger than one man, OBJ though he should rule forever and he went and Nigeria didn’t die.

Jonathan can never be a ruler, he is grossly incompetent, if he worked for me I would sack him as soon as possible,if he cannot handle the travails and the daily death, he should be impeached as soon as possible, he should not hold the country to ransom, if u don’t want Buhari,there is Pat Utomi and countless of intelligent Nigerians, like Fashola who have shown their true worth.

Jomnathan is incompetent there are no two ways about it….we need a leader as soon as possible to become Arica’s Giant, we don’t need oil we have gold in our soil, food and human resources,ND can have their oil,the rest can develop on their resources….Jonathan will not hold Nigeria hostage and Jonathan will not cause another civil war, he must go because we have no time to wait for him to wake up from his stupidity

@ehie (f), i am sure you deserve to answer this question,what do you think it will happen to this country if GEJ should order the security to kill all who are backing the boko haram?

my second question to you is,mention one leader you know that have been able to concentrate and achieve greats in the midst of terrorism in his country?

if you can answer this questions correct then u are not clueless but if u come up with ur biastic  approach then u will simply made ur self the fool of the century.
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

@ehie (f), i am sure you deserve to answer this question,what do you think it will happen to this country if GEJ should order the security to kill all who are backing the boko haram?

my second question to you is,mention one leader you know that have been able to concentrate and achieve greats in the midst of terrorism in his country?

if you can answer this questions correct then u are not clueless but if u come up with your biastic  approach then u will simply made your self the fool of the century.

I think the bold one is relevant, whether Goodluck or not, I think the issue is elsewhere, Nigeria is quite hard to rule because of its history and I don't really know it's about President but about national consensus
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
what questions did u ask?
how to handle Boko Haram?
i am Idoma but lived in Maiduguri for 20 years and it was called the home of peace, did u know that?
dealing with Boko Haram is not rocket science,or doesnt take a NASA engineer to tell u,remove clueless fat anarchaic PADDY PADDY NSA advisers in their place and the problems will be half solved,
ensure literacy,Borno exports gum arabia,used in coke and other things,it exports a lot of things like NEEM ,FISH, bush MEAT,develop that economy,fil their stomachs with food and their minds with books, one step
hell i might be a lay man,but i know when people have a foucus and dream and hope,they will not destroy themselves ,
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
ts not about killing insurgents,u kill one a thousand will spring up,
doesnt the Nigerian government have psychologists who study people for a living?

Agriculture is their strong point there,make it an emphasis make it rewarding ,almajiris who chant allah akubar often beg and scavenge fOr food because there are sent to study islam without any means of support,work on that too,
and in MIT they say when u have A PROBLEM,BREAK IT DOWN IN SMALLER PIECES INSTEAD OF TACKLING IT AT ONCE,
Re: hh by fxtopedia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gbawe:

See how you expose your 'madman of the village' behaviour to the forum? Did I respond to what you wrote or is it the other way round? Who is personally challenging fellow Nairalanders to "remove" GEJ when normal folks can understand that GEJ's position will , without doubt and as should be the case, become untenable very soon with the way things are going? You have lost the plot dude . I suggest you leave Nairaland and get out for some fresh air and interaction with real people. The only person "wrapping" this thread around others is you. Unfortunately, you are not balanced enough to realise that.

Friend, kindly IGNORE that weak guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections / ‘Petrol Queues, Power Failure Will Persist Without Adequate Pricing’ - Kachikwu / Bandits Kill 5 Police Officers, Four Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.