Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man (23466 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / Christmas Gift For My Daughters / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ebukajay184: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters, If They Are Disvirgined Before Marriage - Nigerian Man

A Port Harcourt based man, Kapav Riksha, has said that he won't collect bride price from his daughters' suitors if they are not virgins, IGBERETV reports.

He stated this on Facebook while responding to a man seeking advice after his in-law to be, gave him a list of marital items worth almost N1.2m.

"Demanding huge money for a loose woman is fraud, u can do some traditional rite but I will not collect bride price for any of my daughter's if they are disvirgined before marriage," he said.

In response to a comment, he said;

"I am not ignorant of that, in a case of rape d husband to be should decide,, but if I know she is promiscuous there is no need of collecting"

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by LordIsaac(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Simple

28 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
This was the practice in the olden days, before western civilization came to destroy our culture.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Jeon(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
OK.
At least this is the perfect Father, your children are animals anyways.

modified..
If you were a responsible Father /well disciplined /you trained ur daughters very, you won't have the guts to say this out...
He knew he failed as a Father... Probably he's aware of karma, maybe he slept with people's daughters during his bachelor's years.

You can as well ban them from acquiring educations,Cuz it's not African culture.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by SoftSport(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
"Demanding huge money for a loose woman is fraud, u can do some traditional rite but I will not collect bride price for any of my daughter's if they are disvirgined before marriage,"

Perfect inlaw...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Zonefree(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
See that "Gloria Blessing" disgracing herself on shosha media.

Ask 100 Nigerian girls how they got deflowered, 98.783% will tell you is as a result of rape. None will ever tell you she got deflowered by a big black gbola.

To pay bride price for a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most senseless things on earth!

Tinubu will have my vote and that of my family members only if he promise to proscribe non virgin Nigerian girls as terrorist.

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by muyico(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
O deep!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Mindlog: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
That is if your daughters end up being interested in men.

How folks are so certain that their daughters would be interested in heterosexual marriage evokes laughter. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by LocalStandard1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
That is a man with the true fear of God. His daughters will grow to be decent young women and the kind of men they bring will bring true joy to all.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Jennyclay(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided Please I need answer o.

You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity. A lady who is a virgin can still cheat on you or even make your life more miserable.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by virginprincess(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria men don't deserve virgins,how can a community dick be praying for a virgin,they deserve the kind of women they have now,so they have no choice than to pay the bride price of such women because they are no different from the women,like beget like.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
ebukajay184:
A Port Harcourt based man, Kapav Riksha, has said that he won't collect bride price from his daughters' suitors if they are not virgins, IGBERETV reports.
He stated this on Facebook while responding to a man seeking advice after his in-law to be, gave him a list of marital items worth almost N1.2m.
How can a human being living in this century still regard his own children as if piece of meat to be sold on the market. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Smh
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Justbehave(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Why this virgin Mata dey always pain girls like this?

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by FalseProphet1(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Very honest man.

Bride price is for virginity, the Bible stated it clearly, price for virgins. And if the girl isn't a virgin the man must be refunded back his money.

Today a girl would swallow over a hundred dícks, drink cum from different guys and engage in all kinds of abominable acts, when someone decides to wife her, the family would slam the guy with a marriage list that can wake the dead.

The question is what exactly is he paying for, is it a damaged girl looking for husband or what?

If we start placing value on virginity girls would stop depending on their vagina for survival and become hard working.

This I have seen.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Agroo6: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Thia is a good man

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by dyera(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
The foolish man doesn't know the purpose of Bride price. The family of the Bride asking for Bride price is them asking the man to prove his financial capability, that way they can entrust their daughter to him with peace of mind.

marlow1962:

This is the dumbest comment I’ve seen today, so inside u and d man hu cun really be fool?

You may think what you like about my comment, all I did was to simply state the truth about the purpose to which bride price was invented, a purpose that has been lost in history.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by pocohantas(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
That is a step in the right direction.

It is not like the bride gets any share in the expensive list, virgin or not. So if you decide not to collect at all again, that would be nice too. That way no insane man would think he bought a property that he can manhandle at will.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Way to go!

Fairly used!
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by SmartyPants(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Mindlog:
That is if your daughters end up being interested in men.

How folks are so certain that their daughters would be interested in heterosexual marriage evokes laughter. cheesy

Why would it evoke laughter? The vast majority of women are obviously interested in men so its only logical.

And of those that like women, nearly all will still end up with a man.

20 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by triple996(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:
OK.
At least this is the perfect Father, your children are animals anyways.
Am beginning to think it's a female behind this moniker

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by dujrid: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Good decision
Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Sonnobax15(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Good Man cool. Imagine if our society was filled up with men like this,half of every responsible man problem for don dey solved......But here we are paying hugely for commodities that have been damaged behold repair angry.

Whether you like it or not, a woman who got married as a virgin has a special room I'm heaven, while you wey different men fill your cum sack with different cum,even the gate of heaven will be highly prohibited for you lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by Ofiadiegwu: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2022
How will the man know?
Ladies hide this thing and may lie to coceal it.

So, how do this man want to go about it?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by ImoleNaija: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2022
May God help the man.

Ned Nwoko, una dey hear? I hope you would be giving out your daughters as virgins, since you claimed you married all your wives as virgins.

What a laughing thread grin.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man by toujurs: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do men have this mindset that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? Please I need answer o
I know rich guys have knacked you tyre. grin.

The way you sweat under every topic on virginity say's alot cheesy

As for some girls, their dad would give her out, without any marriage rites.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price / Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.