Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement (18252 Views)

Christmas Gift For My Daughters / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

You have issues/insecurities you're yet to deal with.
You always have, and are yet to deal with it even until now.
That is why you see issues in everything.
It says a lot about the state of your mind/heart.

I don't blame you though. Not with all the baggages you have to deal with every single day.

As for my brothers, none of them have children with different women.
If I would describe them in one word, RESPONSIBLE is the word.

You see the question your fellow man asked you? It says a lot.

Fix yourself!
Fix your mind.
Mind you that we men don't regard simps and Sissie s as men. So I don't blame him

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mariahAngel(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08
Justbehave:
You can say whatever you like but people here knows you for who you are.

Of course, good people do. cheesy
Not your kind.

I'm a proud father of 3 boys. Give birth first before talking to me. Bariiiin wom..n

By 3 women? Dude! Put your life together.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Mordson: 2:40pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:
Daughters are just the sweetest.💖✨
You and your wife did a good job raising such sweet girls.
Their baby brother is already blessed to have such siblings.

He never they she's pregnant with a boy.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

Of course, good people do. cheesy
Not your kind.

By 3 women? Dude! Put your life together.
Tell that to Davido,Tuface,Timaya and others too.Bariiin wom..n
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by omooba969(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

Like I stated before, you are a snake.
Though you act in subtlety.

Abeg shift joor! Snake ko, snacks ní. grin
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08
Justbehave:
Tell that to Davido,Tuface,Timaya and others too.Bariiin wom..n

I pity you, you don't know why. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Chazzyboy: 2:46pm On Feb 08
BigShishi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXq9KQQXg1Q

Baby announcement. My three daughters always wanted another sibling and for years we told them it wasn't going to happen. When mummy eventually got pregnant, we kept it a secret from them for almost 4 months.. Then we finally decided to go ahead with the baby announcement. Fast forward to October 2023 our prince was born..
tears of joy
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

Pity your fada who could only birth people like you

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

Pity your fada who could only birth people like you. Men begeth men.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mariahAngel(f): 2:56pm On Feb 08
Justbehave:
Pity your fada who could only birth people like you. Men begeth men.

You see these words? You will regret them.

People like you can never change, unless your learn.
You will learn.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

You see these words? You will regret them.

People like you can never change, unless your learn.
You will learn.

Come and teach me nah. Person weh never get belle before talk more of to born pikin come here dey tell us which gender be sweetest. Abeg go clean up fes make men begin dey look your side before you come dey open mouth waah.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by femi4: 3:04pm On Feb 08
BigShishi:

Baby announcement. My three daughters always wanted another sibling and for years we told them it wasn't going to happen. When mummy eventually got pregnant, we kept it a secret from them for almost 4 months.. Then we finally decided to go ahead with the baby announcement. Fast forward to October 2023 our prince was born..
Oga....congratulations. Going forward, use the X button on your pad, no go score another goal o
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by femi4: 3:05pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:
And sons are....

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by femi4: 3:08pm On Feb 08
UptownVibes:
So sons bitter? Leave that thing.. Na how you take raise you child go determine if he or she will be human or wild animal. It has got nothing to do with the gender.. Op thanks for raising such a beautiful sweet heart... More fuel to your tank..
You dey mind her...pushing the gender agenda

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08
femi4:
And sons are....
Thats the only duty she has here. Gender issues. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by femi4: 3:11pm On Feb 08
Justbehave:
Thats the only duty she has here. Gender issues. Tueh.
Honestly, that first sentence is irrelevant. She's just myopic

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08
femi4:
Honestly, that first sentence is irrelevant. She's just myopic
Na her type dey maltreat little boys weh dey around her just to prove a point.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Feb 08
femi4:
And sons are....

If I described daughters as tender, would you also want to be described as tender?

I never knew you were this insecure as to gossip over a mere comment.

Nairaland has turned most of you into something else.
Everything is seen as competition.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by femi4: 3:38pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

If I described daughters as tender, would you also want to be described as tender?

I never knew you were this insecure as to gossip over a mere comment.

Nairaland has turned most of you into something else.
Everything is seen as competition.
Change your ways, you are known for posts like that. People are watching you

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Feb 08
femi4:
Change your ways, you are known for posts like that.
Insecure People are watching you

You change your ways.
Stop seeing problem where there's none.
Deal with your insecurities.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by BBIA: 3:52pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

You change your ways.
Stop seeing problem where there's none.
Deal with your insecurities.
Are you currently on your period? cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08
BBIA:

Are you currently on your period? cool
Kikikikikiki.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by YorubaKing: 3:58pm On Feb 08
Ategberoson:

Who is this cow

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by ThothHermes: 4:28pm On Feb 08
Very weird
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by We4all: 5:57pm On Feb 08
[quote author=Tradepunter2 post=128351524]People still dy born for this economy The two kids I have are perfect. [/quote
Even the two is too much.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by We4all: 6:01pm On Feb 08
Justbehave:
Na her type dey maltreat little boys weh dey around her just to prove a point.

If I had my way, I will send all the little boys to the forest before they grow up and start polluting the land with their evil behavior.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Tradepunter2: 6:23pm On Feb 08
[quote author=We4all post=128356722][/quote]

Hahaha nah brah..... It's perfect ooo, especially when the came before buhari 😂😂😂😂
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by ceeceeuwa: 6:45pm On Feb 08
gaby:

And the youngest sibling will keep wanting to have a younger sibling. Na so my parents take manufacture 11 of us kowaiii grin
😄
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by PAQ(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08
Aww. This made me think of adding one more, give my girls a sibling....

Then i got a reality check. For this current economy?!

More blessings to your home bro. Lovely kids.
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Tranquility2345: 8:50pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

Clearly staged. Smart people go sabi angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Tranquility2345: 8:51pm On Feb 08
We4all:

If I had my way, I will send all the little boys to the forest before they grow up and start polluting the land with their evil behavior.

I been think say na Verywicked man type this thing grin
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Tranquility2345: 8:56pm On Feb 08
BigShishi:

I just dey pity the man. Hoping to rely on UK government to care for his kids. He never train 3 kids finish he siddon there dey talk like say having another baby na achievement. See as him house be. I sure say na one village for UK he dey stay angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend / Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.