Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Name One Thing Better Than Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing Better Than Sex? (2342 Views)

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by marsup: 6:21pm On Feb 07
Cheese cake grin
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by okoroemeka(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07
IamKizzbrown10:
When it comes to things that are better than sex, you might be asking yourself, “Are there such things?” Could there be something greater than one of life’s most primal pleasures?
But, let’s be frank. Sex is pretty good. Sometimes, even great. Everyone is this life is a product of sex and quite frankly, many people would choose it over all other pleasures of life.
sex is over rated,money is the king,it can get you any type of sex you want be it black,white,yellow,Jew or gentile
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28pm On Feb 07
okoroemeka:
sex is over rated,money is the king,it can get you any type of sex you want be it black,white,yellow,Jew or gentile

And you still brought it down to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Feb 07
When Nigeria scores and wins the tournament
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Geovanni412(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:
When God is your friend and He manages your life, you will see many many things that are better than sex eg your plans working perfectly, unbelievable favours, a life of peace and rest, abundance and growth such that you are better than your neighbours etc

When God is your friend, you would see many things better than sex.

Bros, calm down and read your Bible

God was with King David, he was the man after God own heart, but even he could not resist Bathsheba after he spotted her bathing naked.

God was with Samson, but even he could not resist the taste of ashawos in Gaza and Delilah

Leave am...Sex is the sweetest thing on earth

The only way to stay celibate is to accept this reality and focus on what life is really about

Life is not about having fun but about using the pain you feel in your heart to achieve something for a greater good.

Jesus did not die on the cross because it was fun. He did it because it was necessary to save us from our sinful ways.
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Meteng: 10:37pm On Feb 07
Finally having the chance to shit hot shit that has been dragging you since sad
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07
DestinedForGrea:
There are people who have gone many years without sex, but are a lot happier than those who have sex on a regular..

Are you really asking this question?

The question is not really what makes someone happier than sex.
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On Feb 08
See the shout that erupted when Nigeria scored the first goal against South Africa.. sex no reach like this. grin
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28am On Feb 08
Geovanni412:

Bros, calm down and read your Bible

God was with King David, he was the man after God own heart, but even he could not resist Bathsheba after he spotted her bathing naked.

God was with Samson, but even he could not resist the taste of ashawos in Gaza and Delilah

Leave am...Sex is the sweetest thing on earth

The only way to stay celibate is to accept this reality and focus on what life is really about

Life is not about having fun but about using the pain you feel in your heart to achieve something for a greater good.

Jesus did not die on the cross because it was fun. He did it because it was necessary to save us from our sinful ways.

And look at it my brother, they then had horrible horrible lives after that.

I.rather choose a full sweet life of joy and fun full of God's blessings flowing continuously and continually while enjoying the full love and faithfulness.and very sweet peace of my wife than break from this flow and suffer. Mba!. I'll rather kill the bitch who came near to complicate my flow. And i do know thatGod will definitely support me as part of my blessings package.
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Geovanni412(m): 8:38am On Feb 08
Dtruthspeaker:

And look at it my brother, they then had horrible horrible lives after that.

I.rather choose a full sweet life of joy and fun full of God's blessings flowing continuously and continually while enjoying the full love and faithfulness.and very sweet peace of my wife than break from this flow and suffer. Mba!. I'll rather kill the bitch who came near to complicate my flow. And i do know thatGod will definitely support me as part of my blessings package.

Wish you all the best but do remember that in all your plans, make plans in case the reverse is the case

A man married abroad that does not have properties/assets in a company name in Nigeria or secretly in Nigeria is a walking casket should his wife decide to divorce him
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Careente7(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08
$100million
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Okoroawusa: 12:48pm On Feb 08
Mikespecialone:
Food, you can never be hornny when you are hungry
Dey play
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by wumi2017(f): 2:30pm On Feb 08
Food
Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Feb 09
Geovanni412:

Wish you all the best but do remember that in all your plans, make plans in case the reverse is the case

A man married abroad that does not have properties/assets in a company name in Nigeria or secretly in Nigeria is a walking casket should his wife decide to divorce him

We are all here in Nigeria and God has been Threenderful everytime. I have always said abroad was a Cursed land

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Better Than Sex? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:10pm On Feb 09
IamKizzbrown10:
When it comes to things that are better than sex, you might be asking yourself, “Are there such things?” Could there be something greater than one of life’s most primal pleasures?
But, let’s be frank. Sex is pretty good. Sometimes, even great. Everyone is this life is a product of sex and quite frankly, many people would choose it over all other pleasures of life.

A very sound sleep is far better than sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After He/She Has Been Unfaithful / Women, Are they That Powerful? / 10 Romantic Gifts Ideas That Cost Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.