Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Women, Are they That Powerful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Are they That Powerful? (2349 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Are they That Powerful? by McDoe(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hi Nairanders, How true is the following statement:

"I've learnt that once a woman decides she wants something, never under-estimate her ability to get it".
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Easybaby(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yeah . . .women have Bottom power . . . undecided tongue grin cheesy
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by McDoe(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2007
Easybaby:

Yeah . . .women have Bottom power . . . undecided tongue grin cheesy
Can we take the above to mean that we cannot do without the ''thing''?
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Easybaby(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yes, of course! cheesy grin tongue
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Pain(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2007
"Buttom" Power Keeps Them Right Where They Are. At the Bottom of the Emotional Pyramid.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2007
One of my friends married a gyal against his wish

The girl from secondary school said to every one that he was the one for her and she was going to have his kids and be his wife. They only went out for 2 months.

But she glued herself to his immediate family and always had inside information on the girls in his life. Even when he temporarily left the country she always visited him. It was always when there was a new girl in the picture.

Then when he met this gyal that he really like kaaaaabbooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!! his Ex became pregnant! According to him (my friend) he's not sure how it happened but he was too ashamed that 7 months later he married her even though his dad shunned the wedding!

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL MANIPULATION. I don't like the gyal at all but I respect her. A focused woman can be very dangerous.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Easybaby(f): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
Pain:

"Buttom" Power Keeps Them Right Where They Are. At the Bottom of the Emotional Pyramid.

And our bottom power kept men in the bottom of psychological hierarchy! undecided tongue cheesy grin
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by saucekid(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ poster,

women are powerful ooooooooooooooooooooo.make i no lie to you

ti obirin ba kie mo ile,tie tan ooooooooo
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Easybaby(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
saucekid:

@ poster,

women are powerful ooooooooooooooooooooo.make i no lie to you

ti obirin ba kie mo ile,tie tan ooooooooo

LMAO . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by saucekid(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ easy my baby,

where have you been?have you decided to know me better?cos i want to know you better ooooooooooooooooooo.lets leave this okobo thread
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by efuah(f): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
peep peep peep
ok the place is safe

@poster
yes o women r powerful, imagine a whole big man in a society can become a little boy in the lipsrsealed
begging grin cheesy
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by olanajim(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
Women indeed weid enormous power. Not just bottom power. I think one of the reasons why God make man the head of the family is to prevent abuse of that power.

Those women that question men dominant are ignorant of this fact. Most of the so called weakeness we see in women are nothing but attempt by nature to check their power. I think next to God and the saints, women are the most powerful.

Unfortunately, they are too busy looking at men dominance that they sometimes never utilise the power. Also, the idiots among them are just focusing on the bottom power! A woman can move the mountain.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by olanajim(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
Women indeed weid enormous power. Not just bottom power. I think one of the reasons why God make man the head of the family is to prevent abuse of that power.

Those women that question men dominant are ignorant of this fact. Most of the so called weakeness we see in women are nothing but attempt by nature to check their power. I think next to God and the saints, women are the most powerful.

Unfortunately, they are too busy looking at men dominance that they sometimes never utilise the power. Also, the idiots among them are just focusing on the bottom power! A woman can move the mountain.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by olanajim(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2007

Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by iice(f): 2:47am On Sep 08, 2007
McDoe:

Hi Nairanders, How true is the following statement:

"I've learnt that once a woman decides she wants something, never under-estimate her ability to get it".

Most often yes. . .
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 08, 2007
yea, depending on the situation, once a woman is determined to get sth, there is no way in stopping her. wink , its an advantage and can be a disadvantage, as i said, it depends on the situation.

olanajim:

smiley all what you said is very true!!!!
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by azpunpin: 4:09am On Sep 08, 2007
Ina men, I got to be careful ni oooooo
I get one chick wey they tell me say she go everly become my wife and the gurl nah like desperado for my face oooooooo
It seems i got a clue of wat is happening now, I really need to be careful.
@Poster.
Thanks for posting this Thread,

Meanwhile i don love the gurl gan oooooo

LMAO, I need to do something but if that is God will, No wahala cos i love her sha and my Family like her too,

Shey i get choice?

Love Ya.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by olanajim(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2007
It is not that women are that dangerous. Nope. Let me tell you something: GOD was never unfair to women. All these shout of gender equality, women discrimination, etc are just over stretched. We tend to over look the pertinent issue. Everything God created, is perfect for it own nature. Look at the snake. Take away it poison, and it become so ordinary. You can abuse it and do what you does on earthworm. Leave it poison, and we learn to fear even a young snake.

Women don't need gun to fight a battle. That a man is physically strong, does not confer men with superior strength. When a woman start getting physical like men, she equally started noticing that her feminine power starts depriciating. The strongest and the wisest man (in spite of their exploit) fell to women! Women power is subtle, and derives from their power of persuation. A powerful man must surely have a woman that aid his ascention to power. She may not even be a fucking partner. Women of integrity don't use sex alone to control men, Men are dangerous, but a woman of substance could neutralize any man without pointing a gun!

Women are natural leaders. But in most cases, they are potential despot! Take a survey of world female leaders and you would see a glimpse of this fact.

Yet, the lord that made them know they need men. He balanced both gender in ability and let them choose the part that favour them.

A real man must recognize that woman have the power. And he must as a matter of responsibility take charge of his own power. When a man surrender his power to women, he look foolish . Even women would not respect him again.

But for men, women would have had a field day running the world aground!

This is not intended to be an insult. It is a blunt fact.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by lololo(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2007
women are powerful, u dont have 2 tink about it
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Mustay(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2007
they're more powerful than money sef!
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by OhGrey(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2007
yea they CAN be powerful, the devil got some power to dont he?

Yea when a woman want something she goes all out to get it and there might be no stopping her, she knows all the permutations and the outcomes. The only problem with that kain calculating is that you can out maneuver youself, and they always do
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by mamaput(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2007
Behind every successful man is a woman.
But a woman can also be the down fall of a man.
Cleopatra, lady Macbeth, Evita Peron to call just a few.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Gamers: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2007
@mamaput

I dont even have to go as far as Cleopatra and Macbeth. I am a living example of what a woman can do to a man. You can copy and paste the link below to know what I am talking about.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76905.0.html

On my topic, I made it very brief so that I dont bore you with my sorry case but there is more to my story. All her tricks just to achieve her goal to make me marry her. But of course, who else can I blame but me!

My advise - a man needs to be careful of women as they really can be dangerous.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Configur(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2007
A FOCUSED WOMAN IS DEFINITELY DANGEROUS AND DEADLY

D PERSON TO REALLY FEAR IS A SLY,CUNNING MAN.HE COULD DESTROY D WORLD WITH HIS INTELLIGENCE. ONE WISE SAYING EVEN GOES BY SAYING THAT U SHOULD B CAREFUL OF A WISE((CUNNING) MAN, HE COULD DESTROY UNBORN BABIES
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Gamers: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2007
@configur

Suspect you are judging me. And I deserve to be. Believe me, about 8 months ago, I would have done the same as you. But now, I'm not that quick to judge anyone for 'assumed' mistakes and bad behaviour. There are always two sides to a story. And no one is truly innocent (a quote from 'prison break' that I love)
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by mellow(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2007
Yes a woman can be very powerful if you made her so.

Otherwise Hmm
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
Never underestimate the power of a woman. ever heard the song More than a Woman. wink
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by saucekid(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ toniaslim,

we are no duelling on songs here ooooooooooo, women get power whether na bottom or head

i dey fear una wella ooooooooooooooooo

chai,bottom power-------------------------tufia kwa
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2007
ok, well understood, but note that there's a H before the o in my name.
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by Mustay(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2007
they got d power and they usually misuse it onemselves
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2007
@Topic

What a question!!!  I see you have not taken any courses in "world history" yet!!!! wink

@Easybaby

Yup!!!! Don't forget the "above" booby power too!!! wink

olanajim:

It is not that women are that dangerous. Nope. Let me tell you something: GOD was never unfair to women. All these shout of gender equality, women discrimination, etc are just over stretched. We tend to over look the pertinent issue. Everything God created, is perfect for it own nature. Look at the snake. Take away it poison, and it become so ordinary. You can abuse it and do what you does on earthworm. Leave it poison, and we learn to fear even a young snake.

Women don't need gun to fight a battle. That a man is physically strong, does not confer men with superior strength. When a woman start getting physical like men, she equally started noticing that her feminine power starts depriciating. The strongest and the wisest man (in spite of their exploit) fell to women! Women power is subtle, and derives from their power of persuation. A powerful man must surely have a woman that aid his ascention to power. She may not even be a fucking partner. Women of integrity don't use sex alone to control men, Men are dangerous, but a woman of substance could neutralize any man without pointing a gun!

Women are natural leaders. But in most cases, they are potential despot! Take a survey of world female leaders and you would see a glimpse of this fact.

Yet, the lord that made them know they need men. He balanced both gender in ability and let them choose the part that favour them.

A real man must recognize that woman have the power. And he must as a matter of responsibility take charge of his own power. When a man surrender his power to women, he look foolish . Even women would not respect him again.

But for men, women would have had a field day running the world aground![/b]This is not intended to be an insult. It is a blunt fact.

Long Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! With plenty "slanations'!!!! tongue

Mustay:

they're[b] more powerful than money
sef!

Na you talk am!!!  That is why a say that for the next world[b] a wan come as man---make ma agbada and suit dey fly off in a heart beat toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! cheesy cool[/b]

The most wonderful site to behold in this world!!!! cool I can't get over the images!

See as a neat looking so-called gent go pose for public like berra "peson".  The next minute---like a hungry animal---- all the clothes dey for ground before you say "hey" !!!! Just love it!!!!! cool grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: Women, Are they That Powerful? by olanajim(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2007
What does that mean babeelove?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister? / How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? / Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.