Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment (38116 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning / AFCON: South Africa Names Nigerian-born Defender In Provisional Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by agabusta: 7:59am On Feb 07
IMASTEX:
When a lion loses it's teeth & claw it quickly becomes a pet. If the Nigeria government has reacted with an airstrike. I doubt if they will ever dream of the word xenophobia let alone carrying out the act against any other Africa country.

Air strike indeed. The SAs have more capacity than us in this regard.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by xynerise: 7:59am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Nigerians are very accommodating or have you ever heard Nigerians attacking foreigners? Xenophobic Southafricans are always happy to jump on foreigners in their country
We are kind to foreigners but wicked to each other. Which one is worse ?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by bionixs: 7:59am On Feb 07
HappyPagan:

Hahaha.. na Nigerian dey talk this one undecided
why blaming South Africa here. Did even the acclaimed owners of Lagos play nice on their fellow country men in the last election?

If I say that I lost my respect for our southwest Obas and leaders save for likes of Pa Adebanjo, who was speaking up in the face oppression, they will start murmuring here

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by MzansiCoolio: 7:59am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Nigerian are soooo obsessed with the word "xenophobia" which is sooo hypocritical since they're by far the most tribalistic country in west Africa

It's been Nigeria's Oxford word of the Year since 1867.

And yet many can't even use it probably.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by MzansiCoolio: 8:03am On Feb 07
ogbonti:
we should be more worried about the CAF President; PATRICE MOTSEPE who is a South African. We should never forget, he is first a South African before being CAF President and will always want his own country to win against Nigeria in his heart- IF he goes with the ISSA HAYATOU Play book on Nigeria - he can influence our defeat big time ---- the Referees and VAR Analyst are all his employees ---- they have the capacity to show the world ONLY what they want the world to see --- WE MUST BE VERY CAREFUL TODAY not to concede needless penalties and red cards... grin

We gonna beat you fair and square 🇿🇦🏆. We don't want our win to be overshadowed like in 1996. Nigerians have since wailed Mandela banned Nigeria because of Abacha or something, and claiming that's why SA won that Afcon at home.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 8:05am On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

It's been Nigeria's Oxford word of the Year since 1867.

And yet many can't even use it probably.
It's "Xenophobia" and "Lazy". you'd swear they are the only English words they know

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by RedAlert08(m): 8:05am On Feb 07
Gentlesoul2021:

Silly, this is a Nigerian space. You should be in a forum in your xenophobic clime. Angry set of fools, that's why your girls love us...

I'm Nigerian like you (unfortunately), but I'm not delusional
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by jchioma: 8:05am On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

No, he means he would have used harsher words. Even i as an ordinary citizen was annoyed by this advisory - it paints South Africans as trigger-happy people when there's no evidence of past football hooliganism after SA/Nig matches.

Ok. Thanks dear! I hope and really wish we go beyond this deadly rivalry that keeps rearing its ugly head at the slightest chance. We are not enemies, but brothers and comrades in the struggle for a pan African society.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by themanderon: 8:06am On Feb 07
This is the 21st century. You cannot be acting like savages attacking and killing innocent foreign Nationals in your country and you get angry when people issue advisories against your actions. The average black South African man is very violent by nature. Only their women seem a bit pleasant. I cannot just get over the images of South Africans blugeoning their fellow Africans to death during the annual xenophobic attacks. More so they have practically no regrets doing it and promise to do even more if given the chance.
I cannot fault the Nigerian official for the advisory.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by jonadaft: 8:07am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Southafricans are very aggressive and rude, I can't deal with them
You don't have to deal with them.
Make everybody just dey their lane. I don't have any business with them, they shouldn't cross my territory as well.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 8:09am On Feb 07
Kajaard:
An average south African man is naturally extremely aggressive and lazy.

Hating on foreigners is normal to them.

That notwithstanding, the exploits of some of our Nigerian brothers over there brings a sour taste to the mouth. Engaging in drugs, petty crimes and the others.

Super Eagles must beat the bafana bafana team shege. They don't have respect.

If only we had governments that were not corrupt and a footballing federation that was not filled with idiots we would have been amongst the top 5 footballing nations in the world.
Ah, the most peddled about Nigerian myth.
except..
You've never even met A South African man have you? Yes/No?

The South African lazy men have built roads, hospitals, and other infrastructure, the very things YOU lack over there and are prepared to relocate to South Africa for?

ohh the irony.. grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:10am On Feb 07
Wonder what you expect from those sub-humans

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Nahunger(m): 8:10am On Feb 07
LaSenior:
South Africa nothing fit carry me go there

Tufiakwa

How will I decide to gather money to leave the country and my first pick will be south Africa God forbid

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by MzansiCoolio: 8:11am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
It's "Xenophobia" and "Lazy". you'd swear they are the only English words they know

😂😂😂😂😂

The others are jollof and pepper, which triggered their high commissioner.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by ogbonti: 8:13am On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

We gonna beat you fair and square 🇿🇦🏆. We don't want our win to be overshadowed like in 1996. Nigerians have since wailed Mandela banned Nigeria because of Abacha or something, and claiming that's why SA won that Afcon at home.

grin grin grin talk is cheap -- make it happen on the "GREEN GRASS" - but please do not attack our citizens in Jo'burg when the day is over grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 8:13am On Feb 07
themanderon:
This is the 21st century. You cannot be acting like savages attacking and killing innocent foreign Nationals in your country and you get angry when people issue advisories against your actions. The average black South African man is very violent by nature. Only their women seem a bit pleasant. I cannot just get over the images of South Africans blugeoning their fellow Africans to death during the annual xenophobic attacks. More so they have practically no regrets doing it and promise to do even more if given the chance.
I cannot fault the Nigerian official for the advisory.
Oh please spare us the hypocrisy...I can easily spam this thread with many of these images. You're literally the last dogs to bark. You are savages by nature, you can't even use a toilet ffs

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by forgiveness: 8:13am On Feb 07
IMASTEX:
When a lion loses it's teeth & claw it quickly becomes a pet. If the Nigeria government has reacted with an airstrike. I doubt if they will ever dream of the word xenophobia let alone carrying out the act against any other Africa country.

Airstrike? Bhuhahahahaha!!! South Africa is not Gambia or Togo ooo.

The fight go dey bloody. cheesy

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by EreluRoz: 8:14am On Feb 07
Jonathan:

You don't have to deal with them.
Make everybody just dey their lane. I don't have any business with them, they shouldn't cross my territory as well.
They are always attacking Nigerians in their country
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by DavidEsq(m): 8:15am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
They are a jealous, bitter and lazy lot

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Solofresh2: 8:17am On Feb 07
atobs4real:
South African with aboki/ fulani mentality.
One way gang.
Do any how we flush your investment out of the......
Exactly they behave like aboki

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Kajaard: 8:18am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
except..

The South African lazy men have built roads, hospitals, and other infrastructure, the very things YOU lack over there and are prepared to relocate to South Africa for?

Who built the infrastructure in SA: White south Africans or black south Africans? cheesy

Maybe I should have rephrased my earlier statement better cheesy

The average black south African is extremely aggressive and lazy.

That's better now. Thanks for pointing that out cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by jonadaft: 8:19am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
They are always attacking Nigerians in their country
I don't blame those lazy HIV people, I blame the Nigerians living there.
Of all countries in the world, wetin go carry me go south African?
Maiduguri is better than any part of South Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by EreluRoz: 8:20am On Feb 07
Jonathan:

I don't blame those lazy HIV people, I blame the Nigerians living there.
Of all countries in the world, wetin go carry me go south African?
Maiduguri is better than any part of South Africa.
😂
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by themanderon: 8:21am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Oh please spare us the hypocrisy...I can easily spam this thread with many of these images. You're literally the last dogs to bark. You are savages by nature, you can't even use a toilet ffs

I am not here for the usual sa/naija banter. I am Just stating facts that have been observed over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 8:24am On Feb 07
Kajaard:

Who built the infrastructure in SA: White south Africans or black south Africans? cheesy

Maybe I should have rephrased my earlier statement better cheesy

The average black south African is extremely aggressive and lazy.

That's better now. Thanks for pointing that out cheesy
South Africa was built with the blood and sweat of the black man and continues to do so to this day...We hosted the world cup 12 years ago, the improvement and infrastructure again required the blood and sweat of the blackman

Nigeria's undeveloped because you lots are too lazy to develop it, instead you choose to Japa all over, hopping from one country to another. to countries built on the sweat of other men

The average Nigerian is a criminal, suspected by the international community
you're scammers and fraudsters, human traffickers. drug dealers
so shut it

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 8:25am On Feb 07
themanderon:

I am not here for the usual sa/naija banter. I am Just stating facts that have been observed over and over again.
Likewise
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:32am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
except..

When you hear people say lazy south africans they meant you black ones that know nothing order than drinking, robbery and spreading HIV. it's an insult on those 'white' folks to consider yourselves among those that put those things in place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by phoneport(m): 8:32am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
You are RIGHT and WRONG
They are in their Country
They can't try it outside their Country
Nigerians craze pass Dem, both home and abroad. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Gabkosh: 8:33am On Feb 07
We will still beat them, weather they like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by igbosarejews(m): 8:34am On Feb 07
RedAlert08:

Coming from citizen of a country where people were prevented from voting simply because of the part of the country they came from.

You're a hypocrite.
I wish Israel can extend their terrorism blast, to south Africa, the supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah.
The ûgly lóóking bàboonñs you called leaders, can sue another a white country minding it's business and dealing with terrorism around it's boarders. While your bàboon lèaders enjoy having fellow blacks been slaûgh.tered at random, just because they're on another fellow black African country

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 8:35am On Feb 07
YoungBlackRico:
When you hear people say lazy south africans they meant you black ones that know nothing order than drinking, robbery and spreading HIV. it's an insult one those 'white' folks to consider yourselves among those that put those things in place.
And you wonder why no country wants you.. you can scream "xenophobia" but deep down you know your people are the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballers Who Rejected Nigeria For Other Countries / Super Eagles Depart Austria For Russia (Photo) / Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.