Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment (38137 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning / AFCON: South Africa Names Nigerian-born Defender In Provisional Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Faposky95: 11:52am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
They are very unfriendly and also eager to fight.

Like the Bandit north are not our brothers, by force......
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by DadaStephen1(m): 11:59am On Feb 07
IMASTEX:
When a lion loses it's teeth & claw it quickly becomes a pet. If the Nigeria government has reacted with an airstrike. I doubt if they will ever dream of the word xenophobia let alone carrying out the act against any other Africa country.

It has nothing to do with the government of Nigeria.

If your brothers will stop going there to disgrace us by peddling drugs and misbehaving, a useless country with poverty stricken black population controlled by the whites will not have the temerity to look us in the face.

Can we go and be telling them it’s our Yiboe blodas misbehaving in South Africa?
They wouldn’t know, they will pack all of us together and disrespect us.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by RedAlert08(m): 11:59am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
But here they are pointing fingers at "xenophobic" people

Don't mind the idiots
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by DadaStephen1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07
UKEMY:

Yes oohhhh
Standard Chartered
MTN
Multi-choice
Na to hack into their systems and Seize their Investments here then sell to another company

It’s Stanbic IBTC not Standard Chartered
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by lymelyte(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07
ObiPandora:
Tell that to the Americans Chinese indians French British etc

The dude is just senseless and skewed grin
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IMASTEX: 12:16pm On Feb 07
DadaStephen1:

If your brothers will stop going there to disgrace us by peddling drugs and misbehaving, a useless country with poverty stricken black population controlled by the whites will not have the temerity to look us in the face.

Can we go and be telling them it’s our Yiboe blodas misbehaving in South Africa?
It is beyond the reasons given since other smaller well behaved Africa countries were equally targeted. It's more of an inherent low self-esteem to even pick on legitimate business/working persons. Of course, if Nigerians weren't running there for economic reasons there wouldn't have been the case of "see-finish".

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by lymelyte(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07
YoungBlackRico:
When you hear people say lazy south africans they meant you black ones that know nothing order than drinking, robbery and spreading HIV. it's an insult on those 'white' folks to consider yourselves among those that put those things in place.
Please also add Rape..One in every 3 southern African girl I have spoken to have been molested and raped by black sa men. It gets to a point where the black sa men feel entitled to rape any girl at any given moment...
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Error401: 12:43pm On Feb 07
i dated one who saw relationship as a war. I had to tell her love leads where i come from.

HappyPagan:

Hahaha.. na Nigerian dey talk this one undecided
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by godwon01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07
I was in South Africa in 2000 when we played them in Lagos. My colleagues at the hospital where I worked didn't see it as a big deal. Later in the night , I went to see some Nigeria friends and the town was as quiet as usual. Nothing like an attack on Nigeria in the whole of Petermariztburg and Durban side.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by atobs4real(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07
nedekid:

Then they sue for their investment along with damages, at the end of the day, we then owe them more than their value of their investment.
And don't remain here.
That will be their last gain.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Broveens42(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07
BreconHills:

Nationhood does not include beating foreigners and harassing them. Doesn't happen in any other African country.

Ironically it does, since there are still elements of few unreasonable officials of south African government who may turn a blind eye to these foreign illegalities.

For instance, if citizens of Denver, United States, constantly complain about illegal mining in their backyard, by some foreign elements, they may go as far as beating them up, if the government turns a blind eye; that in itself represents nationhood. You are trying to protect your territory at all costs. I repeat, you are not more aggressive than the whites. Can you put restrictions on immigrants like they do?
Can you do a Hiroshima or gaza? Can you deliberately formulate policies to reduce population? Do you really have that mind? grin
Abi you think being rude is just by mere use of queens English?
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by BreconHills(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07
Broveens42:

Ironically it does, since there are still elements of few unreasonable officials of south African government who may turn a blind eye to these foreign illegalities.

For instance, if citizens of Denver, United States, constantly complain about illegal mining in their backyard, by some foreign elements, they may go as far as beating them up, if the government turns a blind eye; that in itself represents nationhood, you are trying to protect your territory at all costs. I repeat, you are not more aggressive than the whites.
Can you do a Hiroshima or gaza? Can you deliberately formulate policies to reduce population? Do you really have that mind? grin
Abi you think being rude is just by mere use of queens English?

Arent there laws and courts in South Africa? If someone is an illegal immigrant deport them, if someone is committing a crime then charge them. What's all this carrying sticks and smashing foreigners shops up and down? Why should a well-run state need an "Operation Dudula?"
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by nedekid: 1:45pm On Feb 07
atobs4real:

And don't remain here.
That will be their last gain.
Oga, we are over ratted. The "egbon adugbo", the elephant in name alone. Gone are the days Nigeria coughs and Africa shakes, we are blom blom with just air in it. We shut our borders, they cried at first, but all found out they could do without us. We repeated the same with Niger (we no de learn lesson), we even cut their electricity, result? Niger is expediting their dam construction making them electricity independent while reducing our flow of water. Soon we may need to buy electricity from them. The also left ecowas.
Point is they wount operate here, but it will not kill them. It is Nigerians that will be punished having to use Glo network. You will open a page, go to the loo, brush your teeth before the page opens. You will receive calls from aboki you do not know, you call your brother, someone in maiduguri picks the call. Lol
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by RSA(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07
Myth : South African blacks are lazy and uneducated.
Myth: Nigerians were killed in xenophobic attacks in South Africa.
Myth: South Africans hate nigerians

I see more hate here by nigerians on South Africans, the comments here proves that nigerians are xenophobic towards South Africans.

This is a football match, and i will enjoy win or lose it wont affect my personal currency. Truth is both our economies are struggling, we have bad leaders who are failing us. South Africa has a high crime and unemployment problem. The last thing on its people's mind is Nigeria and football.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 1:52pm On Feb 07
RSA:
Myth : South African blacks are lazy and uneducated.
Myth: Nigerians were killed in xenophobic attacks in South Africa.
Myth: South Africans hate nigerians

I see more hate here by nigerians on South Africans, the comments here proves that nigerians are xenophobic towards South Africans.

This is a football match, and i will enjoy win or lose it wont affect my personal currency. Truth is both our economies are struggling, we have bad leaders who are failing us. South Africa has a high crime and unemployment problem. The last thing on its people's mind is Nigeria and football.
Myth 3 though..close to the truth if we're being honest
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Iceberg3: 2:00pm On Feb 07
Babathanks:

You’re saying rubbish. I have a friend that lost is life to xenophobic attack in South Africa. He was lynch to death. Nigerians in South Africa needed to be warn cos most of them recently went there and they don’t know how they behave
You are saying rubbish. The useless statement is uncalled for and has succeeded in wakening up that xenophobic fears....one way or he other,it should've been passed codedly
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by ablejesus26(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07
RedAlert08:

I've lived in Europe and Asia for many years. The Nigerian passport is only worth a used ashtray- it's useless.

My younger Sister lived rent free all Her years studying in Finland for bearing Chiamanda, apparently the LandLady is a big fan of the writer Chiamanda and she adores Nigeria.

Every Country has criminals but reality is Nigerians are adored anywhere in the World.

You as a SA might even be called Nigerian if You doing well in some of this European Countries.

Na the Nigerian failed system dey give You mouth sha so enjoy.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by macfish101(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07
DadaStephen1:

you dey craze abi.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by RedAlert08(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07
ablejesus26:

My younger Sister lived rent free all Her years studying in Finland for bearing Chiamanda, apparently the LandLady is a big fan of the writer Chiamanda and she adores Nigeria.

Every Country has criminals but reality is Nigerians are adored anywhere in the World.

You as a SA might even be called Nigerian if You doing well in some of this European Countries.

Na the Nigerian failed system dey give You mouth sha so enjoy.

For every chimamanda, there are thousands that have been denied visas just because they hold the green passport.

For every Soyinka or Achebe, there are millions that have been singled out and profiled at airports as potential security threats.

Nigeria has a less palatable reputation than South Africa.

Learn to tell yourself the truth. It will help you.

By the way, I'm Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by spartachico(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07
There are Nigerians living in Soweto bro ,during the last xenophobia attack the Nigerians living there ran into Soweto bish to hide while at risk of face to face encounter with wild animals and they had to claim that they were Soweto people before they attackers left them
IronGalaxy:
There are no Nigerians living in Soweto, it's one area that hasn't been tainted yet
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 3:21pm On Feb 07
spartachico:
There are Nigerians living in Soweto bro ,during the last xenophobia attack the Nigerians living there ran into Soweto bish to hide while at risk of face to face encounter with wild animals and they had to claim that they were Soweto people before they attackers left them
Why do you like disputing and arguing with people who actually reside in that place?
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 3:21pm On Feb 07
RedAlert08:

For every chimamanda, there are thousands that have been denied visas just because they hold the green passport.

For every Soyinka or Achebe, there are millions that have been singled out and profiled at airports as potential security threats.

Nigeria has a less palatable reputation than South Africa.

Learn to tell yourself the truth. It will help you.

By the way, I'm Nigerian.
Amen
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by spartachico(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07
Sorry oo mayor of Soweto
IronGalaxy:
Why do you like disputing and arguing with people who actually reside in that place?
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by BJanta: 4:41pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
let's just make it easy for everyone concerned. Why don't you lots just leave South African and go back to perfect Nigeria?

You missed it all ? Is there any perfect place in theworld ? Even Americans and Europeans living here are only too happy to live in our midst here. Most Chinese and Indians would give their right hand to live in Nigeria. Most Nigerians are happy too .
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by DadaStephen1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07
[s][/s]
macfish101:
you dey craze abi.
[s][/s]

Your papa dey crase
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by BBIA: 5:01pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
We don't have such oblong heads, you do. grin grin grin
You don't throw stones living in a glass house
These are IPOB, they aren’t Nigerians. grin
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 5:41pm On Feb 07
DadaStephen1:

You've typed a lot of trash
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 5:42pm On Feb 07
lymelyte:
Please also add Rape..One in every 3 southern African girl I have spoken to have been molested and raped by black sa men. It gets to a point where the black sa men feel entitled to rape any girl at any given moment...
You are literally the last dogs to bark
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by ChristCee: 5:58pm On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

No, he means he would have used harsher words. Even i as an ordinary citizen was annoyed by this advisory - it paints South Africans as trigger-happy people when there's no evidence of past football hooliganism after SA/Nig matches.
The advisory is very apt. You hate foreigners and a lot of SA xenophobic hooligans admitted to it in a viral video. When youw white lords were whipping your asses, everyone in Africa supported you but now you have the guts to say foreigners can't stay in your country? maybe because foreigners work harder and not lazy like you....
After accepting our monies during ur era of struggles, you have no right to attack foreigners legally living in your country nor expose them to harsh laws...except of course, you refund every single penny.
I personally consider South Africa as an advanced Somali. Crazy bunch of lunatics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) / Mouez Hassen, Tunisia Goalkeeper Refuses To Be Subbed During Win Over Ghana / Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.