Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest (23064 Views)

No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Ind Vs Sa Live Stream India Vs South Africa 3rd Odi Live Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Omoawoke: 3:49pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Shush it, if any country will win Nigeria let it not be that xenophobic country

Even if they win, we will still catch them in World Cup qualifiers.

But what do we say to the god of defeat, Not today!
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by blowjohn(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07
That zaidu about saidu guy I beg u no carry ball run as if u wan catch up with a missed flight grin grin grin

The guy na pius ikedia pro max. Just carry ball run go enter spectator stand

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07
bouncin04:
Or am I the one with the problem ? Why will someone who is in their right mind hate Lionel Messi even passionately .
He is responsible for several disgrace to Nigeria starting from
Taking the world best from mikel, to disgracing Enyama like that devil never let an opportunity slide witout breaking my heart, I can’t ever love him.

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Akhimiemona(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07
We are winning no tension
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Aldol: 3:51pm On Feb 07
Anybody but South Africa,abeg o southy must not win us o
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by 1Nairaboy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07
You see that Super Eagles Num3: Zaidu Sanusi him dey play rubbish why him dey play full time
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by stagger: 3:51pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.

Protect your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by gentleguy1975: 3:52pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
aribo is not playing!
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by WantsandMore: 3:52pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Shush it, if any country will win Nigeria let it not be that xenophobic country
Que Sera Que Sera
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.

you are only airing your opinion and feelings and that is what it is. that does not mean it is a fact or that it is valid. it also does not make todays match look like a final. its just an emotional charged match among the fans of both countries based on the xenophobic give and take
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by papyjaypaul: 3:53pm On Feb 07
This game will not end here, it will end at the final. Both fans will wish the winner doesn't win the AFCON title.

2 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Kay25(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07
So when the bafana bafana boys become so good that they are scary ...years ago dem be team wey we go beat and go eat at ease
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by merits(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

If we want to win this match super eagle 🦅 should not draw to take them to penalty with SA because William their goal keeper is a top notch.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by ComeToJesus: 3:54pm On Feb 07
Mass attack, mass defense..

Don't sit too deep..

Who be South Africa? No be cricket dem dey play until they hosted the World Cup?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by boxypane(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
Dey play. In this condition, you attack too much, you tire out quickly. See how South Africa will play Second half.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by yinkeys(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

So you think SA is tougher than Cameroon or Ivory Coast lol
Let’s be serious now
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by WantsandMore: 3:54pm On Feb 07
Pov: SA vs NGA triggers a catastrophic events, the TVA had to come in to save the day
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Feb 07
I have a problem with the attackers converting 1 chance out of 5. They don’t impress me at all, and I’m not hoping on anyone to give me joy.

If you win, good for your record- if u loose, still in your record and not mine.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by TefBarzz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07
Nigeria go stain your white

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by back2sender: 3:55pm On Feb 07
Please can anyone share the livestream website one can watch Nigeria vs South Africa today?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Myhusband(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07
Netting SA early 2 goals will give us control of the game 1-0 could be fair but draw could be risky before second half
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07
yinkeys:

Let’s be serious now
Is not about whether they are stronger, it is just that so far as it is them, it feels different.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Myhusband(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07
yinkeys:

Let’s be serious now

Football is unpredictable, we've seen small team defeating big team in this tournament

SE must be target goals and ignore fine football they'd play, back pass, defensive game after 1-0 should be suspended today, just concentrating on the goals

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by bouncin04(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

He is responsible for several disgrace to Nigeria starting from
Taking the world best from mikel, to disgracing Enyama like that devil never let an opportunity slide witout breaking my heart, I can’t ever love him.
Oh ! I see
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by obaidan: 3:59pm On Feb 07
All the other matches we have played I was not confident at all, the outcome was favorable for us. Today's game, I am super confident, I hope this is not a bad omen.

2 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by obaidan: 4:05pm On Feb 07
yinkeys:

Let’s be serious now
African football dun change, the smaller footballing nations have realized that they also have that strong African bones like the big boys, they can also be equally good if we are being honest. It's now down to who wants it more on the day. No one sits back for the big boys to bring the fight to them anymore. Meanwhile the less successful countries play with less pressure, the players are free to express themselves, they big ones like US have the burden of favorites and expectations on their shoulder already, so they can be less expressive.

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Pussyisgud: 4:06pm On Feb 07
kokoA:
This will be the easiest match for us in this AFCON.
Against Souty right, i like this your confidence tell me do you chop liver or na sapele water dey your system.

2 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by njawatech(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07
the game will definitely be a draw..to be decided on penalties. Nigeria will carry the day

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by abobote: 4:07pm On Feb 07
Why will your heart not be at rest, this is football, anyone is a potential winner
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Angelfrost(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07
Op, na you wan dey stress your mind...!

If we are being honest, many of us didn't see the Eagles getting this far. Especially after their pre-tournament loss to Guinea, and telling draw against Equatorial Guinea in the opening fixture.

So, we should all relax and enjoy the game.

Nobody come here to learn French. cool
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Af0nja: 4:08pm On Feb 07
SoNature:
When I was still watching Nigérian games with emotions, I feared those North Africans than any country in SubSahara Africa. We struggled to understand their fast game. For me, you shouldn't worry because the Super Eagles are getting better with each game.

By the way, I have learnt to stop watching Super Eagles football with emotions. If you take a cue from me, it will save you a lot of headache because football is a game - you cannot win all the time. Super Eagles should beat them in 90 minutes. If not, the outcome may not be good.

The SA team isn't on the level of the Super Eagles if you have been watching the tournament it's not that confusing. The two teams are on two different levels and it's an easy win for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) / Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.