Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest (23051 Views)

No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Ind Vs Sa Live Stream India Vs South Africa 3rd Odi Live Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Deogratiasfx: 4:49pm On Feb 07
kokoA:
This will be the easiest match for us in this AFCON.

You sure? This one our leaders don dey make their demonic donation that always act as Bad luck to us so....
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07
That's why we lose in almost every semi final
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by spencekat(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07
Maysdevices:
Jobless*
Wicked! grin
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by ogbenimax007: 4:53pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
as in iwobi amd aribo shocked YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT!!!
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Aguilar(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07
grin kill yourself. Die troway because of Nigeria match
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by MT: 4:55pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.

You ruined your thread at the mention of the 8-balon Dor winner and world cup winner - Leo Messi
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by iamtardey: 4:56pm On Feb 07
Me too but … dem go collect wotowoto
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AntiMahdi: 4:56pm On Feb 07
Beuberry:

Why ll South Africa just suddenly start screaming xenophobia?
Are they cursed?
Na only them Nigeria dey beat?

Get out of my mentions

I did not quote you.

And what concerns you with SA?

Is SA one Nigeria ?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Honestey: 5:01pm On Feb 07
Imagine yourselves as a Chelsea fan who is also passionately wishing for eagles to win.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by seunayantokun(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07
No be war, please.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Ubdavis(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07
It normal to feel some palpitating heartbeat here and there..I feel so too, what ever is the outcome of the match . I would take it. Can't come and ki myself and die
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Beuberry(f): 5:02pm On Feb 07
AntiMahdi:

Get out of my mentions

I did not quote you.

And what concerns you with SA?

Is SA one Nigeria ?

I refuse to free you. Iust torment you. I don't care whether it's Nigeria or South Africa you ll end up supporting. But I must frustrate you today.

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Kendrick80(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07
Be like this guy carry naija str8 win lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by PupsyDD(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07
Good evening sir/ma... Please I really want to watch today's match but I have no subscription and I'm sick, can't go out.

Pls I'm broke...kindly sub GOTV of #1300 for me abeg🙏 my IUC is 7016586837. Thanks
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AntiMahdi: 5:15pm On Feb 07
Beuberry:

I refuse to free you. Iust torment you. I don't care whether it's Nigeria or South Africa you ll end up supporting. But I must frustrate you today.

You dey learn winch.

When you press Ojukwu for hellfire , come try me.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Ade1177: 5:16pm On Feb 07
bouncin04:
Or am I the one with the problem ? Why will someone who is in their right mind hate Lionel Messi even passionately .
Actually
I really don't know why

I'm so blessed to love Messi and Ronaldo equally

I don't think anyone is better than the other
Because they both are way above the remaining

Others can fight for 3rd position

And my only argument with people is

If we are in a world without Cristiano Ronaldo

Messi would have 13 ballon dor
Only Ronaldo could compete and take 5 away from him

Also if there is no Messi
Ronaldo would have 13 also

Because during their prime

Nobody else comes close

So blessed to enjoy them both

Plus they are billionaires in dollars why on earth will I hate them with 10thousand naira in my account

2 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Agunesinjaweola: 5:20pm On Feb 07
Put your mind at rest !!

Super Eagles 🦅 is going out today and Peace will return to the land.

Shalom !!
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by themanderon: 5:22pm On Feb 07
kokoA:
This will be the easiest match for us in this AFCON.

Don't count on it.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Bahamas95(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Iwobi is the ONLY attacking midfielder we have in this Super eagles.
The boy has penetrative Passes, only that he lacks confidence in the competition. sad

The likes of Frank Onyeka, Yusuf and co contribute Nothing attack wise. undecided

We must play 90mins Attacking football if we want to win South Africa! smiley

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by DaTruths: 5:23pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.

As you like Nigeria and Ronaldo, na tears be your own.

See as Ronaldo cried in the last world cup? Na so you go cry for Nigeria today.

I'm Nigerian, but i stan South Africa.

Nigeria should be on the street protesting, now opening mouth waaa and be shouting goal!
Which goal? Goal of poverty capital of the world? Goal of insecurities? Goal of mumu leaders?

May South Africa nack super eagles wetin no good, Nigerian citizens doesn't know A from B.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07
I too, may God help the Super Eagles
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by DaTruths: 5:26pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Shush it, if any country will win Nigeria let it not be that xenophobic country

South Africa deserves to win Nigeria, which their Govt is the chief sponsor of terrorism.

South Africa is a better country, Nigerian citizens should be on the street protesting, not shouting goal
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Pat081: 5:34pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

is better you do not put your mind into it too much high blood pressure drugs is high now
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by yinkeys(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07
Dont be surprised if Ola Aina gets tired quickly
We’d not be having good crosses from both wings
Don’t know why coach had to move him to left wing back when he’s not comfortable there He enjoys playing from the right from my observation
I watched Bruno against Bissau. Bruno performance was below par
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Dougad: 5:36pm On Feb 07
I never felt any beef with Ghana tbh. I didn't even had no idea we had any rivalry with them aside Jolof rice. But for SA, it's literally life or death

I despise that country with passion. We just have to win
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Agunesinjaweola: 5:39pm On Feb 07
Today's match is already settled.

Nigeria will crash out today.

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by beejay85: 5:40pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

Put your mind at rest... Naija will win..
If that won't do, dip Into ur saving and play SA to qualify at 3.5odds either ways u are cool..
Ngr loses, u triple ur money... Ngr wins, you are happy grin grin grin
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Onewazobia(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07
Link to watch the match pls
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by omozu1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07
I am not okay with formation of 433 he should have played his usual and winning formation of 352

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season / Marvin Park Makes La Liga Debut / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.