Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest (23046 Views)

No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Ind Vs Sa Live Stream India Vs South Africa 3rd Odi Live Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by spencekat(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07
Over hyped match
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by efemena5050(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.
this match is 12 ......either team will win ...
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Beuberry(f): 5:49pm On Feb 07
AntiMahdi:

You dey learn winch.

When you press Ojukwu for hellfire , come try me.

We shall see.

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Whitelion07(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
you were making sence until you added airbo to the team.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Franking: 5:50pm On Feb 07
Price of fuel, bag of rice or bag of cement is not bothering you na. Ur own better.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by unclejb2(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07
VULCAN:
So in summary, you are saying find a system and stick to it.

And tell me what happens when your next opponent has thoroughly studied your system and plays against the weaknesses of that system.

It's laughable that you think that the same system you apply against a defensive team is that which you apply against an attacking team.

Or the same system applied against a team that dribbles a lot should be applied against one that makes plenty long passes.

I think you are the one that does not understand football!

Football is about the players that you have. You don't aim to play against the weakness of your opponent, you play to the strength of your team. Barca played tiki taka and were unplayable, winning everything along the way. The Spanish national team adopted the same system because the team consisted mostly of Barca players and stuck with it and they won the world cup in 2010. No team has ever won any serious trophy by changing tactics mid tournament
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Gentew(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07
The mvmv coach don change formation...... e don leave d formation wey em dey take win.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by bionixs: 5:56pm On Feb 07
Na your ticket wan cut, abi?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07
DaTruths:

As you like Nigeria and Ronaldo, na tears be your own.

See as Ronaldo cried in the last world cup? Na so you go cry for Nigeria today.

I'm Nigerian, but i stan South Africa.

Nigeria should be on the street protesting, now opening mouth waaa and be shouting goal!
Which goal? Goal of poverty capital of the world? Goal of insecurities? Goal of mumu leaders?

May South Africa nack super eagles wetin no good, Nigerian citizens doesn't know A from B.
I never said I like Ronaldo, I just hate Leo
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Eagba(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

He is responsible for several disgrace to Nigeria starting from
Taking the world best from mikel, to disgracing Enyama like that devil never let an opportunity slide witout breaking my heart, I can’t ever love him.
you sayings proves that Messi is pure talent. I think you should like him
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Agunesinjaweola: 6:03pm On Feb 07
End of the road for Nigeria 🛣️

Oshimeh is struggling with stomach bug 🪲 in 1st minute.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07
Eagba:
you sayings proves that Messi is pure talent. I think you should like him
God forbid, would you love a good soldier who shot someone you love? I know he's good in what he do and I hate him for that
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Austineva(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07
tunde1200:

You call your beloved countries Zoo and the same zoo you are still having yourself in it.

God bless my country Nigeria.
it is not my country talk more of beloved

Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Zeezenho: 6:22pm On Feb 07
Efioko bale.na 3-0 worst result will be 3-1.this the match oshime is called for.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by aestake: 6:49pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.
I believe it's NEPA you are using to watch the match. If not....
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17pm On Feb 07
Beuberry:

I refuse to free you. Iust torment you. I don't care whether it's Nigeria or South Africa you ll end up supporting. But I must frustrate you today.
Are you boredberry?
I mean the person with the now deactivated moniker...
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by eepeepook: 7:19pm On Feb 07
Some people no get problems for this life. I am truly amazed.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by anozie33146: 8:47pm On Feb 07
How is that my business, don’t you know the aso rock address, why rant on my post. So if petrol is not #87 I should not discuss football?How is that my business, don’t you know the aso rock address, why rant on my post. So if petrol is not #87 I should not discuss football?...
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by killsmith(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Shush it, if any country will win Nigeria let it not be that xenophobic country
But you iyaebe supported the attack and killing of Igbo in lagos.

Shameless hypocrite
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by stubsamm: 11:08pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by emmnprince(m): 12:29am On Feb 08
SoNature:
When I was still watching Nigérian games with emotions, I feared those North Africans than any country in SubSahara Africa. We struggled to understand their fast game. For me, you shouldn't worry because the Super Eagles are getting better with each game.

By the way, I have learnt to stop watching Super Eagles football with emotions. If you take a cue from me, it will save you a lot of headache because football is a game - you cannot win all the time. Super Eagles should beat them in 90 minutes. If not, the outcome may not be good.

How did you do it that you watch Nigeria football matches with your emotions suppressed ehn!? I tried that for Arsenal, especially Barcelona, but it isn't working. It only works for me when I watch Chelsea's match.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by casppyjay: 5:29am On Feb 08
VinnyBaba:

Iwobi is the ONLY attacking midfielder we have in this Super eagles.
The boy has penetrative Passes, only that he lacks confidence in the competition. sad

The likes of Frank Onyeka, Yusuf and co contribute Nothing attack wise. undecided

We must play 90mins Attacking football if we want to win South Africa! smiley

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Inobeyourmate: 5:51am On Feb 08
Judolisco:
u hate Lionel Messi.... U dey hate on grace grin
Leave the mumu nah, he even add with passion, he no wan make am for life be that nah, or I guess messi don chop him papa eyes too many times 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Inobeyourmate: 5:52am On Feb 08
johnog4sure:
How can u be hating on Messi, hating on Messi is like hating on originality, I dont hate Ghana I see them as brothers, but SA has the dumbest black people in Africa.
leave the were, or how you go hate messi with passion? You no like better thing? Some people mumu ehn, make him go drink sniper nah 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Inobeyourmate: 5:53am On Feb 08
TheGiftedOne:
Person wey hate Messi, how him mind want take touch ground?.

That WC pain una sha. grin grin grin

You and your camel riding egbon go dey ok las las.😂😂😂
if not until he drink sniper ontop messi matter, I no go believe am say he hate messi 🤣
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Coldkev17: 10:31pm On Feb 22
AlexBells:

@Gang 90 boss how your ogbanje fiancee?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Feb 23
Coldkev17:

@Gang 90 boss how your ogbanje fiancee?
If you want a talk on that, well I was in Abuja two months ago, I was with her. First she’s not an Ogbanje, I don’t even quite think I believe in that. Though as for Marriage, I want to marry at 33 If make it to that, I’m 29 now. As for her, the last time we spoke was think 2nd of this month, she has someone else now and I’m busy with politics and business. I don’t know if you desire to ask more questions concerning that account and the decisions I have made ever since that has shaped my life differently, I don’t know how to go about that though cause I’m very busy nowadays and spend less time on nairaland. I hope I answered your question.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Coldkev17: 3:10pm On Feb 23
AlexBells:

If you want a talk on that, well I was in Abuja two months ago, I was with her. First she’s not an Ogbanje, I don’t even quite think I believe in that. Though as for Marriage, I want to marry at 33 If make it to that, I’m 29 now. As for her, the last time we spoke was think 2nd of this month, she has someone else now and I’m busy with politics and business. I don’t know if you desire to ask more questions concerning that account and the decisions I have made ever since that has shaped my life differently, I don’t know how to go about that though cause I’m very busy nowadays and spend less time on nairaland. I hope I answered your question.
Yeah, i'm glad you reply politefully without insults. Happy for you on your new career bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United / Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.