Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest (23061 Views)

No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Ind Vs Sa Live Stream India Vs South Africa 3rd Odi Live Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by spencekat(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07
Haha, because of a semi final game? You must be a very young guy.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by abobote: 4:11pm On Feb 07
kokoA:
This will be the easiest match for us in this AFCON.
It doesn't work that way
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by caprini1: 4:12pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.
If South Africa football scares you as a Nigerian,you deserve to go and get citizenship from Burkina Faso....what Nonsense 🤣
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by foleskay(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
You don't understand football. Attack bawo? D coach shud play the same defensive approach like he did against Cameroon and Angola,then rely on our wingers to make dangerous runs in d flanks like we did against Angola.
If we attack against SA like d Moroccans did, SA players will hit us and before u know..o ti loo.

So wat we need today is d same tactics to break down SA fast players like zwane and d other guy.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by jamesversion: 4:18pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
Guy rest abeg...

I am not in the mood for worthless english rants.

Fuel is #87 per liter abi?

Nonsense..

If the price of fuel wants to kill you, you can die. Don't bother us with fuel price, Tinubu us not on this forum.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Geovanni412(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

If we don't play well, they will win.

Football Teams don't win by Wishing Thinking from their Fans!

The coach and players must do their job. smiley

I know you are not a Football fan but our Super eagles play too defensively.
They score one Goal and start defending while allowing the opponents to harass them. undecided

Against South Africa, this tactic can Backfire! sad

We can win by playing badly

What matters is that we take our chances

Las las, what will be will be

It can't be any more painful than when we lost to Cameroun in afcon 2000 or Yakubu's empty post miss

3 Likes

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Oboto700(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

Let ur mind rest. sad

The Better side will win.

My own is that Peseirro should not Try out his Defensive approach in this match, otherwise South Africa will skin us Alive! undecided

He should Play Iwobi and Aribo at once. We must Attack, Attack and Attack! smiley
what are you guys problem? That's the formation that's working for this team.. who is south Africa in football? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Oboto700(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07
VinnyBaba:

If we don't play well, they will win.

Football Teams don't win by Wishing Thinking from their Fans!

The coach and players must do their job. smiley

I know you are not a Football fan but our Super eagles play too defensively.
They score one Goal and start defending while allowing the opponents to harass them. undecided

Against South Africa, thisi tactic can Backfire! sad
get out and shut up..

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Oboto700(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
If they win match ..

fuel will be #87 per liter?

Abeg look for something else to say..

Who match help...Nonsense
you dey craze

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by SirLakes: 4:27pm On Feb 07
Na you know wetin do your heart wey no get rest

BP drugs don dey expensive ooo grin
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by spencekat(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07
thatigboman:
It's South Africa that we are talking about, not Germany or Brazil. We will trash those banana boys, my mind is at rest.
Low scoring side thrashing another team?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Austineva(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07
Relaxed the Zoo(Nigeria will lose terribly

SAfrica 3:1Nigeria(zoo)
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by samwash(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07
Match when South Africa don already loss guide.
Relax your mind

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AMI3(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07
The final is between Nigeria vs ivory Coast
If the miscreants here will not say it the hand work their politicians or their Party.

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Maysdevices(f): 4:30pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:
Forget Nigeria vs Ghana, Nigeria vs SA is the real deal, honestly I’m a bit scared of those Bafana Bafana boys and honestly as far as football is concern I hate SA, Ghana and Leo Messi with passion.

Today match is unpredictable and official mini warfare has already started with the Peppery jollof rice episode. Eagles oooo, if you no fly any further I understand.
Rest in peace mister Messi hater
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Maysdevices(f): 4:32pm On Feb 07
spencekat:
Haha, because of a semi final game? You must be a very young guy.
Jobless*
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by VULCAN(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07
So in summary, you are saying find a system and stick to it.

And tell me what happens when your next opponent has thoroughly studied your system and plays against the weaknesses of that system.

It's laughable that you think that the same system you apply against a defensive team is that which you apply against an attacking team.

Or the same system applied against a team that dribbles a lot should be applied against one that makes plenty long passes.

I think you are the one that does not understand football!

unclejb2:
you actually do not understand football. The coach is playing to the strength of his squad.... And if he continues with that formation and does not concede goals like he has not in previous games, we will surely win.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by essienisrael5(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07
I dey text u

kokoA:
This will be the easiest match for us in this AFCON.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AImiron: 4:35pm On Feb 07
bouncin04:
Or am I the one with the problem ? Why will someone who is in their right mind hate Lionel Messi even passionately .
He's obviously one of those penadogs, messi has caused irreparable damage to his mental health, i'm not surprised, its good it gives me joy....

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by forayfleo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07
Go and watch our Eagles with drinks because it is our turn( Em'il'okan) try and get it
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Creamypie(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07
bouncin04:
Or am I the one with the problem ? Why will someone who is in their right mind hate Lionel Messi even passionately .
e too dey cheat in terms of going down too easily, na since 2005 final against Nigeria. Their 2 goals were penalty from very unnecessary leaps with no direct contact. It ended 2:1

1 Like

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by tunde1200(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07
Calm down we are winning the match by God grace.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by tunde1200(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07
Austineva:
Relaxed the Zoo(Nigeria will lose terribly

SAfrica 3:1Nigeria(zoo)

You call your beloved countries Zoo and the same zoo you are still having yourself in it.

God bless my country Nigeria.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by warrifinest1985: 4:39pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

Nigeria will definately defeat south africa today but the cup belong to ivory coast mark my word. Those guys play every game like their next breath and their life depends on it. They put in their life in to every game. Am a Nigerian and sincerely i want Nigeria to carry the cup, but it belongs to who want it more and thats ivory coast
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Mordson: 4:40pm On Feb 07
azoeini:

How much?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Mordson: 4:42pm On Feb 07
Abdul58:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good afternoon my daddies, mothers, brothers and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Monday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Jazakummullahu Khairan. Ameen

If, by maghrib, I don't get help, I will sell my phone. But it will affect me a lot.

I am an O.LEVEL holder and am searching for a job. To survive while I search for a job, I am currently doing labor work at sites but have not been able to go out since five days ago because I have been very sick.

I am not a lazy person; please have mercy on me and help me.

Mumu Muslim that voted Tinubu. undecided Go and beg Tinubu for money. Nonsense!
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AntiMahdi: 4:44pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

You never talk why you hate SA.

Zikist ewu
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by kingsmaila(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

Nig 2 SA 0
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Beuberry(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

We are winning. South Africa can go and die. If dem born dem well make dem start xenophobia. They ll regret what ll come after them.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by TheGift: 4:48pm On Feb 07
AlexBells:

It’s just 22 full grown Men, chasing a ball up
And down a field for 90+ minutes. It’s not that serious.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Beuberry(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07
AntiMahdi:

You never talk why you hate SA.

Zikist ewu
Why ll South Africa just suddenly start screaming xenophobia?
Are they cursed?
Na only them Nigeria dey beat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) / Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.