Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest (23062 Views)

No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Ind Vs Sa Live Stream India Vs South Africa 3rd Odi Live Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23
Coldkev17:

Yeah, i'm glad you reply politefully without insults. Happy for you on your new career bro
Why would I insult you, those where real phase in my life but growth happens because some things are no longer worth that type of attention. Though back then those things seemed more concerning but now I realize when you cross a stage you don’t have to dwell in it.

If God wants you to dwell in a state he would leave you there but if he takes you out, there’s no need going back. Some days I still miss the lady, I even considered the strategic political implications of marrying a Muslim from middle belt, one of my advisers said marriage shouldn’t be compromised with career as it can backfire, but my career and looking after what matters while paying closer attention to my health is the priority now.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Coldkev17: 3:53pm On Feb 23
[quote author=AlexBells post=128608862]
Why would I insult you, those where real phase in my life but growth happens because some things are no longer worth that type of attention. Though back then those things seemed more concerning but now I realize when you cross a stage you don’t have to dwell in it.

If God wants you to dwell in a state he would leave you there but if he takes you out, there’s no need going back. Some days I still miss the lady, I even considered the strategic political implications of marrying a Muslim from middle belt, one of my advisers said marriage shouldn’t be compromised with career as it can backfire, but my career and looking after what matters while paying closer attention to my health is the priority now.

Before i lost my NL account, I Can remember I made my point clear too on that marriage too, that muslims don't easily give their daughters hands in marriage. Ooh that remind me your health issues, i think a guy made some references to charcoal, garlic and
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Coldkev17: 3:55pm On Feb 23
AlexBells:

re-check that thread and try those herbs.. I'm sure it'll work
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23
Coldkev17:
re-check that thread and try those herbs.. I'm sure it'll work
Some of the things that worsened my health was, after losing my sister that brought me to Enugu city since 2001, I had to start living with my brother. My sister used to be the one that foots my hospital bills and all the rest, I was working on moving to China where I hoped then to get better attention but she died accidentally, I couldn’t have access to my doctors as I couldn’t afford that any longer.

Though I was managing her business while she was there, I wasn’t even able to cope and I wasn’t ready to even get into any issue with the husband over anything. I had to move in with my brother since I can’t stay in my late sisters house anymore.

Lots of pressure complicated things and my health and everything was deteriorating. It was at that point that banters on nairaland made sense, then politics, football, music and writing was helpful. Family issue didn’t quite get any better but once I took the step to distance from some things, life generally improved again.

I still miss my sister as well. A lot of things have changed. I still feel sick but I’m better off eating according to my health, I now cooks my own food and doesn’t have to accidentally eat things I shouldn’t be eating, I will check back the posts for those herbs. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Coldkev17: 4:57pm On Feb 23
You're welcome brother, may God through the intercession of virgin mary heal you soon!

You talk about sport writing and banters, bro i'm into that too (football blogging and videos) but i'm still yet to get monetize, can you render any help about that?
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by AlexBells(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23
Coldkev17:
You're welcome brother, may God through the intercession of virgin mary heal you soon!

You talk about sport writing and banters, bro i'm into that too (football blogging and videos) but i'm still yet to get monetize, can you render any help about that?
Chat me here on WhatsApp let’s see if there’s something that can be done differently in your blogging and content creation 07064258880
Re: Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest by Coldkev17: 6:25pm On Feb 23
AlexBells:
Chat me here on WhatsApp let’s see if there’s something that can be done differently in your blogging and content creation 07064258880
I'v text you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) / Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.