Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship (7145 Views)

Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by Arrowss(m): 9:20am On Feb 08
Itiskdg121:
So what stage are we?

We are at the stage where we as individuals are the ones suffering ourselves and others around us.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by able20(m): 9:27am On Feb 08
Arrowss:

We are at the stage where we as individuals are the ones suffering ourselves and others around us.
Of course, when you deliberately choose a Blind man to lead your way, both of you will definitely fall into a pit. It's a choice.
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by itsene: 9:34am On Feb 08
Reduce price!
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by membranus: 9:47am On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

U know why East and SS are not crying its bcs they were fully prepared for this, they saw it coming before d useless Westcoast

So who are those ones I am always seeing selling galas, pure waters, egg rolls on the expressways from Ibadan and Ore to Lagos? Are they no more your Igbo tribesmen, or do you want to deny them?

Are they not also shouting 'ebi npawa o!' in your native language? Or is it not the fear of hunger that drove you and them from your Igboland to Yorubaland?

Continue to deceive yourself. You had better face reality, and let's think and act on how to force the government to bring down the galloping prices of goods in the country.
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by Streetdoctor: 9:51am On Feb 08
membranus:

So who are those ones I am always seeing selling galas, pure waters, egg rolls on the expressways from Ibadan and Ore to Lagos? Are they no more your Igbo tribesmen, or do you want to deny them?

Are they not also shouting 'ebi npawa o!' in your native language? Or is it not the fear of hunger that drove you and them from your Igboland to Yorubaland?

Continue to deceive yourself. You had better face reality, and let's think and act on how to force the government to bring down the galloping prices of goods in the country.
Dis is d answer

1 Like

Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by yahoodetector: 10:10am On Feb 08
EleventhWeirdo:

Rather, it's the excess of it being filtered in the news by your people. My commiserations

Why are you contradicting yourself? Isn't it South West that runs the national media? Where and how are "my people" filtering the news? Or is this your contradictory comment as a result of hunger affecting your ability to think and write properly? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by yahoodetector: 10:17am On Feb 08
membranus:

Show us where Igbo people complained of hunger since your lord and savior Tinubu took over power or forever remain silent.

Force which government?

The prices will still go up!! And you people will still cry more Ebin pawa oooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by ajibade971: 10:18am On Feb 08
Give me power give me power...😏Now dem don carry power give you, you don scatter the little economy wey we dey manage since 1999 with your POVERTY RECREATIVITY DEVELOPMENTGive me power give me power...😏Now dem don carry power give you, you don scatter the little economy wey we dey manage since 1999 with your POVERTY RECREATIVITY DEVELOPMENT...
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by DaTruths: 10:37am On Feb 08
Make that Ogun kill them.

They want to spoil Tinubu's name, Omo Ale!
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by EleventhWeirdo: 10:40am On Feb 08
yahoodetector:

Why are you contradicting yourself? Isn't it South West that runs the national media? Where and how are "my people" filtering the news? Or is this your contradictory comment as a result of hunger affecting your ability to think and write properly? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Stop hiding your pains and incoherence with the many emojis, it's irritating. That said, do you lack comprehension? The loudest noise from the distressed forgotten region is allowed for national attention, selectively.
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by yahoodetector: 2:06pm On Feb 08
EleventhWeirdo:

Stop hiding your pains and incoherence with the many emojis, it's irritating. That said, do you lack comprehension? The loudest noise from the distressed forgotten region is allowed for national attention, selectively.

I understand...when a man is hungry, he speaks alot of English grin grin cheesy
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by chichima5764: 2:48pm On Feb 08
I still don't understand why Yoruba and hausa are lamenting we both voted him.I still don't understand why Yoruba and hausa are lamenting we both voted him....
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by ROTTWEILER007: 3:11pm On Feb 08
tnerro1:

Must be single?
yes boss. To marry for this time be like to find visa to USA
Re: Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship by Primusinterpares(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08
Most Fridays I do patronise Mr. Biggs for their bread, fries, etc. On Fridays the patronage is usually very much. You see lovers eating on one side, family people eating at another side, business people dashing in to get dinner etc. it's usually crowded. Sometimes sef you some of their menu don dey exhausted.
But in recent times, when I try to go buy one or two things, the place usually looks deserted with very low patronage. Chicken, turkey etc still plenty for there.
It's heart breaking for businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway To Be Financed By South African Bank / Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today / Entrepreneur Quotes And Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.