Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade (49100 Views)

How Can You Miss Class? – Students React To Female Teacher With Big Hips / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 2:06pm On Feb 08
Omoawoke:

Those South African kids are spoilt. They even practice homosexuality
It's actually the same in Nigeria, albeit secretively
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by CluelessMODS: 2:06pm On Feb 08
robinso01:
Normally,this is how it should be ,but some people always take things too far .
Was surprised at the rate nigerians were united yesterday, irrespective of tribe and religion. Perhaps afcon should be played every months so every nigerians can maintain the unity among us
Short lived unity!
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
South Africans ain’t that bad

They are far better than many Nigerians

If I tell u the reason for xenophobia u won’t blame them

what are the reasons for xenophobia
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
I'm not even gonna waste my time entertaining that idiot grin grin grin

calling me names and getting emotional, will not answer the questions I asked you.

1. who are the "thr riff raff Nigerians" in south africa?

2. how are they the majority of Nigerians in SA?

3. can you give us the entire number of Nigerians in SA and the percentage of "riff raffs" that make up the population of Nigerians in SA?

Mzansicoolio, pls help out your compatriot with the questions based on his claims below

IronGalaxy:
Some Nigerian guy said this on Twitter, and it's 100% true. There's no reason to hate on an innocent teacher. the problem is thr riff raff Nigerians which are thr majority in SA
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Shimbo96(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
I told ya all we are the real niggarz of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
better don't drive recklessly because life no get part 2😜
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 2:33pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

calling me names and getting emotional, will not answer the questions I asked you.

3. can you give us the entire number of Nigerians in SA and the percentage of "riff raffs" that make up the population of Nigerians in SA?

Mzansicoolio, pls help out your compatriot with the questions based on his claims below

Your questions are useless.. they serve nothing
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Your questions are useless.. they serve nothing

are you saying that these claims are useless and serve nothing?
IronGalaxy:
Some Nigerian guy said this on Twitter, and it's 100% true. There's no reason to hate on an innocent teacher. the problem is thr riff raff Nigerians which are thr majority in SA

IronGalaxy:
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by janeedema(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08
How people come to a platform like this and spew their lack of self development never cease to amaze me.

How old are you again?

Watianoengineer:
Thank God we dodged a bullet by not voting Peter Obi. The current momentum of success being enjoyed by the super eagles is a testament that president Tinubu is a success to all Nigerians. Peter Obi's failure in governance is littered all around the tiny anambra state he governed
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...

Pls calm down with the speed boss.. God be with you, God wey do am for you, for your car, go do am for me too 🙏🙏
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Watianoengineer(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08
janeedema:
How people come to a platform like this and spew their lack of self development never cease to amaze me.

How old are you again?

Old e
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Goodnewsforlife: 2:42pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

what are the reasons for xenophobia
the same annoying character of defending our own criminal here in Nigeria is d same thing we Nigerians do there

Nigerians like short cut a lot n those people don’t like it so Nigerians call them lazy

I have many instances
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by 752hub: 2:43pm On Feb 08
Your left balls don go be that, just a matter of time grin grin

KiNg0G:
Scripted. I can swear on my left balls that he ain't no nigerian
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by themanderon: 2:45pm On Feb 08
bestman09:
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?

Seems you don't know South Africans. Nudity is not frowned on over there. It's more like a culture.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
the same annoying character of defending our own criminal here in Nigeria is d same thing we Nigerians do there

Nigerians like short cut a lot n those people don’t like it so Nigerians call them lazy

I have many instances

off point. that is not what asked you.

what are the reasons for xenophobia?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Darevofpeace(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr

You missed out Ekosodin
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Broveens42(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08
blowjohn:

South Africa has the highest rape rate in the world oga( I even tot its India)

South Africa has the highest rape rate in the world of 132.4. Some 66,196 incidents in per 100,000 people. According to a survey conducted by the South African Medical Research Council, approximately one in four men surveyed admitted to committing rape, according to World Population Review data.

Now explain to me how good or decent their mindset is.

Do you have a data base? Have you done your own rape case research in Nigeria ?

That's the poor mindset I'm talking about. But if I told you south east Nigeria, has the highest gas reserve in the world, would you believe me? I doubt

A south African president at one time dismissed claims of HIV being the cause of an immuno deficiency syndrome, citing claims, it has no scientific basis whatsoever.
So if a Nigerian decides to accept the info that south has very high rates of HIV AIDS, it makes no meaning to most of them because they are enlightened
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Goodnewsforlife: 3:01pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

go there n find out now once u want me to write encyclopedia for u

South Africans are good people, I stay there for good 2 years

They only hate criminals who are from Nigeria

That’s all I will tell u, I will prefer to do business with a South African than a Nigerian

I hardly mingle with Nigerians when I dey there

If not that u no dey calm down I for tell u 2 bitter stories about Nigeria people in South Africa
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
go there n find out now once u want me to write encyclopedia for u

South Africans are good people, I stay there for good 2 years

They only hate criminals who are from Nigeria

That’s all I will tell u, I will prefer to do business with a South African than a Nigerian

I hardly mingle with Nigerians when I dey there

If not that u no dey calm down I for tell u 2 bitter stories about Nigeria people in South Africa

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by esdeemiami(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08
Men mount

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by blowjohn(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08
Broveens42:

Do you have a data base? Have you done your own rape case research in Nigeria ?

That's the poor mindset I'm talking about. But if I told you south east Nigeria, has the highest gas reserve in the world, would you believe me? I doubt

A south African president at one time dismissed claims of HIV being the cause of an immuno deficiency syndrome, citing claims, it has no scientific basis whatsoever.
So if a Nigerian decides to accept the info that south has very high rates of HIV AIDS, it makes no meaning to most of them because they are enlightened

If u have proof, why won't I believe u? Science works with proof not here say.

U ask if I have a database. The submission I cited was done by South Africans. And ofcos it was an African thing so they must have gotten data from other African countries.

Logically it's not even far fetched.
Men who are xenophobic already have an abnormal mindset not different from racists. Even their gals right from school dress indecently and they have lots of cultural practices that involve nudity; so it's easy to see why.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 3:50pm On Feb 08
blowjohn:

If u have proof, why won't I believe u? Science works with proof not here say.

U ask if I have a database. The submission I cited was done by South Africans. And ofcos it was an African thing so they must have gotten data from other African countries.

Logically it's not even far fetched.
Men who are xenophobic already have an abnormal mindset not different from racists. Even their gals right from school dress indecently and they have lots of cultural practices that involve nudity; so it's easy to see why.

What about tribalistic men?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 3:52pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

The reason for xenophobia is immigrants doing whatever they like in our country
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
The reason for xenophobia is immigrants doing whatever they like in our country

what are the things that Immigrants like that they are doing in your country?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 3:56pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:

I have many instances
Bingo, 100% on the money with this comment. People don't want to self-reflect...it's always these "xenophobic" South Africans blah blah.. but are people aware of the crime wave brought to you by Zimbabweans for example? The Lesotho illegal miners who are terrorizing small towns and killing people? The drug dealing and human trafficking of Nigerians? The food poisoning of Pakistanis, Somalians, and Ethiopians? I can go on and on..

it is easy for people to call us names while over there, they have absolutely no clue what we have over to face over here
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:03pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

what are the things that Immigrants like that they are doing in your country?
General chaos, the crime, and grime, porous borders are uninviting every unskilled illegal immigrant, they come here and find that there aren't jobs for unskilled people, they then resort to crime or prostitution to make ends meet, they burden our social systems. There was one chidren's hospital in Westbury where South African mothers had to even sleep in floors to make way for illegal Zimbos to have beds after giving birth. Just go to Johannesburg and see how dirty it has become, and it's chuc-a -block with foreigners, illegal ones...these are some of the things that make South Africans to resent foreigners NOT the
supposed jealousy you like attributing

Half of the things you guys do in SA, you won't even tolerate in your countries but we must be quiet or else we're labeled "xenophobic", your favorite word

When shops belonging to foreigners were torched, it wasn't because of jealousy again, People fed up with drugs in their communities suspected these establishments to be fronts for drug dealing..and its usually the case

Zimbabweans even march to demand things from our govt but you won't even find them doing that in Zimbabwe
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Goodnewsforlife: 4:08pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Bingo, 100% on the money with this comment. People don't want to self-reflect...it's always these "xenophobic" South Africans blah blah.. but are people aware of the crime wave brought to you by Zimbabweans for example? The Lesotho illegal miners who are terrorizing small towns and killing people? The drug dealing and human trafficking of Nigerians? The food poisoning of Pakistanis, Somalians, and Ethiopians?

it is easy for people to call us names while over there, they have absolutely no clue what we have over to face over here
u are very stupid

I was even defending South Africans
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
General chaos, the crime, and grime, porous borders are uninviting every unskilled illegal immigrant, they come here and find that there aren't jobs for unskilled people, they then resort to crime or prostitution to make ends meet, they burden our social systems. There was one chidren's hospital in Westbury where South African mothers had to even sleep in floors to make way for illegal Zimbos to have beds after giving birth. Just go to Johannesburg and see how dirty it has become, and it's chuc-a -block with foreigners, illegal ones...these are some of the things that make South Africans to resent foreigners NOT the
supposed jealousy you like attributing

Half of the things you guys do in SA, you won't even tolerate in your countries but we must be quiet or else we're labeled "xenophobic", your favorite word

Zimbabweans even march to demand things from our govt but you won't even find them doing that in Zimbabwe

apart from "general chaos, the crime and grime", how does every other thing you said answer my question....what are the things that Immigrants like that they are doing in your country?

what is the "general chaos" you are referring to?

when you "the crime and grime", how do you immigrants like doing "crime and grime" in your country?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:10pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
u are very stupid

I was even defending South Africans
I am buttressing your point, why call me stupid then?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:13pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

apart from "general chaos, the crime and grime", how does every other thing you said answer my question....what are the things that Immigrants like that they are doing in your country?

when you "the crime and grime", how do you immigrants like doing "crime and grime" in your country?
This is exactly what irritates me about you, you ask the questions for the sake of asking.. must I explain what the word "grime" means? The answers to thee questions you're asking are on the same comments you're responding to

oOlodo
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
This is exactly what irritates me about you, you ask the questions for the sake of asking.. must I explain what the word "grime" means? The answers to thee questions you're asking are on the same comments you're responding to

I ask specific questions. you are telling me about "porous border" did I ask you about porous border?

can you show me where I asked you explain the meaning of "grime"?

when you say "the crime and grime", how do you immigrants like doing "crime and grime" in your country?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by KingLion007(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr

Easy Niqqa.Drive with care
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:21pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

I ask specific questions. you are telling me about "porous border" did I ask you about porous border?

can you show me where I asked you explain the meaning of "grime"?

when you say "the crime and grime", how do you immigrants like doing "crime and grime" in your country?
I think you're stupid and not with my time...

toodles, really got better things to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" / Text Message Earned A Nigerian Scholarship Up To PhD Level / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.