Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade (49071 Views)

How Can You Miss Class? – Students React To Female Teacher With Big Hips / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
I think you're stupid and not with my time...

toodles, really got better things to do

that is not what i asked you.

1. I ask specific questions. you are telling me about "porous border" did I ask you about porous border?

2. can you show me where I asked you explain the meaning of "grime"?

3. apart from "general chaos, the crime and grime", how does every other thing you said answer my question....what are the things that Immigrants like that they are doing in your country?

4. what is the "general chaos" you are referring to?

5. when you say "the crime and grime", how do you immigrants like doing "crime and grime" in your country?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
I think you're stupid and not with my time...

toodles, really got better things to do

are you saying that you cannot prove your claims that immigrants do whatever they like in SA?

are you saying all these stories you are coming up about what immigrants do or dont do in SA are all fabrications?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Meteng: 4:31pm On Feb 08
bestman09:
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?
Those people are very free with scx my brother
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:32pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

are you saying that you cannot prove your claims that immigrants do whatever they like in SA?

are you saying all these stories you are coming up about what immigrants do or dont do in SA are all fabrications?
Don't care what you think or what's palatable for you to believe. Engaging you is like engaging a stone, that how dimwitted you are
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:35pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

that is not what i asked you.

1. I ask specific questions. you are telling me about "porous border" did I ask you about porous border?

2. can you show me where I asked you explain the meaning of "grime"?

3. apart from "general chaos, the crime and grime", how does every other thing you said answer my question....what are the things that Immigrants like that they are doing in your country?

4. what is the "general chaos" you are referring to?

5. when you say "the crime and grime", how do you immigrants like doing "crime and grime" in your country?
I mean the bolded, what kind of question is this even? "what things that immigrants like that they are doing"....you just ask the most pointless questions grin grin grin
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
I mean the bolded, what kind of question is this even? "what things that immigrants like that they are doing"....you just ask the most pointless questions grin grin grin

then what question were you answering here with all these words that you were not asked?

IronGalaxy:
General chaos, the crime, and grime, porous borders are uninviting every unskilled illegal immigrant, they come here and find that there aren't jobs for unskilled people, they then resort to crime or prostitution to make ends meet, they burden our social systems. There was one chidren's hospital in Westbury where South African mothers had to even sleep in floors to make way for illegal Zimbos to have beds after giving birth. Just go to Johannesburg and see how dirty it has become, and it's chuc-a -block with foreigners, illegal ones...these are some of the things that make South Africans to resent foreigners NOT the
supposed jealousy you like attributing

Half of the things you guys do in SA, you won't even tolerate in your countries but we must be quiet or else we're labeled "xenophobic", your favorite word

When shops belonging to foreigners were torched, it wasn't because of jealousy again, People fed up with drugs in their communities suspected these establishments to be fronts for drug dealing..and its usually the case

Zimbabweans even march to demand things from our govt but you won't even find them doing that in Zimbabwe
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Don't care what you think or what's palatable for you to believe. Engaging you is like engaging a stone, that how dimwitted you are

simple yes or no

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Tukor1759: 4:44pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
I told ya all we are the real niggarz of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
give me location,dammnn niggar
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:45pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

simple yes or no

I am saying you're dimwitted and not worth my time
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
I am saying you're dimwitted and not worth my time

i didnt know simple yes or no was very difficult

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:48pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

i didnt know simple yes or no was very difficult

Goodbye cool
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Goodbye cool

are you running away?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 4:52pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

are you running away?

Why would I? You think you're posing profound, difficult questions but you're just chasing your own tail grin grin grin

I won't be part of that

goodbye
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by OdefaGirl(f): 5:02pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
I told ya all we are the real niggarz of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...

Just be careful while celebrating.... Use your head. Someone died last night while over-speeding all in celebration of the victory.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Why would I? You think you're posing profound, difficult questions but you're just chasing your own tail grin grin grin

I won't be part of that

goodbye

all you need to say is simple yes or no. why is that difficult for you?

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Broveens42(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08
blowjohn:

If u have proof, why won't I believe u? Science works with proof not here say.

U ask if I have a database. The submission I cited was done by South Africans. And ofcos it was an African thing so they must have gotten data from other African countries.

Logically it's not even far fetched.
Men who are xenophobic already have an abnormal mindset not different from racists. Even their gals right from school dress indecently and they have lots of cultural practices that involve nudity; so it's easy to see why.

That's the strong mindset I'm talking about.
They conducted the research in south Africa, releasing figures which do not necessarily mean having the highest rape case in the world, because we still have many countries without verifiable statistics.
But you don't even have a data base, you claim to be a nation but stop your own citizen from voting, because they are from a tribe; what can be worse than this?

Who will carry out a research on tribalism in Nigeria? which agency or body would release figures assuming you have a data base to start with?

South Africans have a better mindset
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by kgr28(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08
Moyinoluwa35:
Film well scripted by the South Africa government
LMAO we actually wanted you to see the school...how nice it is. Even your Unis cant compete.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by AkinPhysicist: 5:29pm On Feb 08
This one is just putting his life at risk.

He has just exposed his location to the people of Xenophobia nation.

I despise people who have zero sense of survival.

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Broveens42(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08
kgr28:
LMAO we actually wanted you to see the school...how nice it is. Even your Unis cant compete.

Nija people are just disgracing me grin
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Feb 08
Is that why he's having an erectîon?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by blowjohn(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08
Broveens42:

That's the strong mindset I'm talking about.
They conducted the research in south Africa, releasing figures which do not necessarily mean having the highest rape case in the world, because we still have many countries without verifiable statistics.
But you don't even have a data base, you claim to be a nation but stop your own citizen from voting, because they are from a tribe; what can be worse than this?

Who will carry out a research on tribalism in Nigeria? which agency or body would release figures assuming you have a data base to start with?

South Africans have a better mindset

Well, in till other countries come up with theirs we can only rely on collated data and results.

As per ur other points, that's not my field or business or submission. My take is that xenophobia, just like tribalism rampant in Nigeria is an abnormality of the human mindset.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by blowjohn(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
What about tribalistic men?

Ofcos tribalistic men are stupid men too with stupid mindset. They are no different from xenophobic men
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Freebills12: 5:57pm On Feb 08
This people are still learning. They should ask APC to tutor them on how to stage manage a show like this!
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Broveens42(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08
blowjohn:

Well, in till other countries come up with theirs we can only rely on collated data and results.

As per ur other points, that's not my field or business or submission. My take is that xenophobia, just like tribalism rampant in Nigeria is an abnormality of the human mindset.

It's different.
Being hostile to foreign elements because of perceived illegalities and provocation is very normal among humans. What is not normal is claiming to be one country when your actions and inactions says the opposite.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by OmarBashir: 6:24pm On Feb 08
Wrong move, when this people start thier xenophobic madness, he may be fingered out.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MamaletASO: 7:50pm On Feb 08
Xenophobians will soon start looting Nigerians shops...

Chimpanzee and Soweto south Africans are like 5&6

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by AngelicBeing: 8:06pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

all you need to say is simple yes or no. why is that difficult for you?

Good job from lexy2014, grin
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Favor99(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08
Wow, beautiful, The warmth and the love
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by 368aderiyike: 8:22pm On Feb 08
.. This man no dey fear xenophobia. .Make you no collect wotowoto ooo.. This man no dey fear xenophobia. .Make you no collect wotowoto ooo...
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by KBlinks01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08
You nor call Upper Sakponba join
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by KBlinks01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08
[quote author=slaawomirr post=128350528]You nor call Upper Sakponba join
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by TUANKU(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08
Won't change anything, those savages will remain xenophobic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits / Top 10 Highest First Choice Chosen Institutions In 2018 UTME Examination / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.