Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade (49066 Views)

How Can You Miss Class? – Students React To Female Teacher With Big Hips / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Asazwalingwa: 12:01pm On Feb 08
bestman09:
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?

South Africa 🌍?
Because Dem no wear pants wey you know.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Deefirm: 12:01pm On Feb 08
Will Nigerians had done same if SA had won? Primitive and selfish people!

chokekachy:

Africa Facts Zone
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MzansiCoolio: 12:02pm On Feb 08
robinso01:
Normally,this is how it should be ,but some people always take things too far .
Was surprised at the rate nigerians were united yesterday, irrespective of tribe and religion. Perhaps afcon should be played every months so every nigerians can maintain the unity among us

It's the SA factor🇿🇦, for most that was the real final for them.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:04pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
South Africans ain’t that bad

They are far better than many Nigerians

If I tell u the reason for xenophobia u won’t blame them
Some Nigerian guy said this on Twitter, and it's 100% true. There's no reason to hate on an innocent teacher. the problem is thr riff raff Nigerians which are thr majority in SA

2 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MzansiCoolio: 12:05pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Yup, their predisposition is to brag, all the time.

Very disturbing quality, it's off-putting and offensive to SA values.

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:05pm On Feb 08
Watianoengineer:
Thank God we dodged a bullet by not voting Peter Obi. The current momentum of success being enjoyed by the super eagles is a testament that president Tinubu is a success to all Nigerians. Peter Obi's failure in governance is littered all around the tiny anambra state he governed

Eight years already wasted.
Eight more to go.

Shebi BMC go still employ your children?

2 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:05pm On Feb 08
TreasureJunky:
Hmmm, south Africans have really changed,, this is unlike them.
We've always been like this, That's why tourists come to our country and remark about the good nature of the people...You come to our country you do good, and you're treated good. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by biridon(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08
This is very risky. Fisayo is unwise
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by donwily(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08
Tell him to be wearing pants
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by AngelicBeing: 12:08pm On Feb 08
cheesy
chokekachy:

Africa Facts Zone
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by WantsandMore: 12:09pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
I told ya all we are the real niggarz of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
YOLO
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Goodnewsforlife: 12:09pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
Some Nigerian guy said this on Twitter, and it's 100% true. There's no reason to hate on an innocent teacher. the problem is thr riff raff Nigerians which are thr majority in SA
i have been to South Africa before n I know d story

Infact I stayed in South Africa for 2 years, the problem with Nigerians from a certain tribe I don’t want to mention their name is that, they will commit crime n u must not punish them or say a word

They will never agree they are wrong no matter how bad it is

They also do it to us here

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:10pm On Feb 08
bestman09:
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?
Actually, Lol, these skirts are even longer by SA standards
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by killsmith(f): 12:10pm On Feb 08
Why south Africa allow their secondary school girls wear this kain short skirt?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:10pm On Feb 08
biridon:
This is very risky. Fisayo is unwise
How is it risky?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Bleeel002: 12:11pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
abeg take easy o and drive safe so that we can celebrate happily on Sunday.
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:11pm On Feb 08
killsmith:
Why south Africa allow their secondary school girls wear this kain short skirt?
Its how things are over here..have you seen that series on Netflix, "Blood and water"?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Feb 08
Watianoengineer:
Thank God we dodged a bullet by not voting Peter Obi. The current momentum of success being enjoyed by the super eagles is a testament that president Tinubu is a success to all Nigerians. Peter Obi's failure in governance is littered all around the tiny anambra state he governed

you dodged a bullet and you collected atomic bomb.

how is the success of the super eagles a testament that Tinubu is a success to all Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by temmyejo: 12:13pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr

you reside in ekosodin from the look of things wink cool
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Donmobi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08
this is quite surprising considering the stereotypes we hear from that side.
A welcome development indeed.

One love
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by honour7: 12:14pm On Feb 08
bestman09:

It's in their culture for example Zulu, they are not largely influenced by religion such as Islam and Christianity like we have in Nigeria
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MzansiCoolio: 12:14pm On Feb 08
TreasureJunky:
Hmmm, south Africans have really changed,, this is unlike them.

If you're nice to people 🇳🇬, they'll be nice in return🇿🇦. If you're not🇳🇬, they'll also not be🇿🇦.

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Umuinyioku: 12:15pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr

Lol

My niggar brother.

I bow. Any remnants of the weed? Abeg,keep for me.

Don't bash that Lexus 350 under the influence. Rest. Keep the car and flex.

Atokpayi o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:

who are the "thr riff raff Nigerians" in south africa?

how are they the majority of Nigerians in SA?

can you give us the entire number of Nigerians in SA and the percentage of "riff raffs" that make up the population of Nigerians in SA?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by JONSYN7154: 12:16pm On Feb 08
Moyinoluwa35:
Film well scripted by the South Africa government
Am telling you.

How Abuja na?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by ChikaSunday(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08
KiNg0G:
Scripted. I can swear on my left balls that he ain't no nigerian

If you use your balls swear finish wetin you go take do your work for the other room ?
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by dalass(f): 12:18pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr

Bros, no kill yourself when we win oh... Sorry sorry, because if you wound, damage your car, Super eagles won't know not to talk 9f sending part of their money grin
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08
Nigeria relax. Don't put the victory in their face. Respect Human feeling. Could have gone anyway as penalties
Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Umuinyioku: 12:20pm On Feb 08
Watianoengineer:
Clap for youself. Always trivialising serious issues.

You dreamt of Peter Obi last night, abi?

Sorry, he is your nightmare!

1 Like

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by IronGalaxy: 12:21pm On Feb 08
lexy2014:

who are the "thr riff raff Nigerians" in south africa?

how are they the majority of Nigerians in SA?

can you give us the entire number of Nigerians in SA and the percentage of "riff raffs" that make up the population of Nigerians in SA?
[

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Umuinyioku: 12:21pm On Feb 08
Angelfrost:
This is so beautiful and heartwarming...! grin

But, some Nigerians in Nigeria are still wailing and pained that their dream of seeing Super Eagles eliminated failed to materialize.

Same people who would love everything to spoil in their country so they can tell others "I warned you".
Not true. No Nigerian wanted Eagles eliminated.

This sports. Not politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest First Choice Chosen Institutions In 2018 UTME Examination / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.