Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Last Post Before I Expire - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Last Post Before I Expire (1984 Views)

The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / We Expire As Women And Other Nonsense Society Keeps Telling Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08
marsup:
You should learn not to threaten to hurt yourself, in order to solicit help.

I don't know if you are genuine, a lot of people make up stories just to fleece others.

Threaten?
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by marsup: 7:39pm On Feb 08
Apologize:

Threaten?
My bad, for quoting you. Won't happen again.
Good luck.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08
This is a strange format......
Nobody cares if u live or die, almost everyone out there is looking for a way to fleece others....
The energy you've put in your tale would have gained you a space at a building site or helping around a market. The famous Nigerian footballer that is the rave of the moment at the CAF tournament was hawking sachet water.
...there's no dignity in begging, we don't know you from anywhere, so don't expect aid from anyone.....street is strict.
If you die,the world still goes on......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by 1Sharon(f): 9:59pm On Feb 08
Apologize:

Are gambians this dull?

Hungry with a sharp mouth

6 Likes

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by eepeepook: 1:15am On Feb 09
Story don end? Weak boy. Poor imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by prosper510: 10:19am On Feb 09
Better kys and don't forget to be live on any social mediaBetter kys and don't forget to be live on any social media...
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by eepeepook: 12:06pm On Feb 09
prosper510:
Better kys and don't forget to be live on any social mediaBetter kys and don't forget to be live on any social media...
Bot.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09
Has he finally expired so we can all rest..........
......Having an entitlement mentality is outrightly disgusting 😒 For any reason you're tired to be alive,is that the manner to go about it? If you don't have any funds to buy toxic stuff to ingest,bridges abound in excess,just go slide down one,that is if you are too weak to jump over it........You wanna die but you're carefully updating nairaland land on real time how your eye is getting dizzy, how your feet is getting swollen......haba wtf.....?
We're trying to survive tinubu,any feeble hearted person is not allowed to disturb our brittle energy, please.
RIP quietly.........

2 Likes

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by flames007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09
CockPit:

You wan quench and still they insult person?

Tell me how you go take make heaven after you pai yourself?
In my humble opinion sir, you think you're smart, but you're not.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by CockPit: 3:16pm On Feb 09
flames007:
In my humble opinion sir, you think you're smart, but you're not.

Why do you say that, I am curious to know?
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Ziika: 10:01pm On Feb 09
Schoolshooter:
Send account number
This

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by CockPit: 1:15am On Feb 10
Babaibeji2020:
Has he finally expired so we can all rest..........
......Having an entitlement mentality is outrightly disgusting 😒 For any reason you're tired to be alive,is that the manner to go about it? If you don't have any funds to buy toxic stuff to ingest,bridges abound in excess,just go slide down one,that is if you are too weak to jump over it........You wanna die but you're carefully updating nairaland land on real time how your eye is getting dizzy, how your feet is getting swollen......haba wtf.....?
We're trying to survive tinubu,any feeble hearted person is not allowed to disturb our brittle energy, please.
RIP quietly.........

Don't mind the unproductive entity, if you give today and it finishes, he will still come back to threaten self-harm tomorrow. Imagine the self-entitled mentality, I would rather flush my money down the toilet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Mimicle101: 7:49am On Feb 10
Op please kindly hang on there. atleast thats the best you can do.

one thing i realized is that help doesn't always come. from experience

look you are not alone. some of us are currently homeless or squatting with someone untill something changes no matter how long it takes

though for me personally i lost hope in so many things due to trials. Nonetheless, Try and keep on believing for a change. I wish i could help as you are stilll young and strong and probably need some change of environment in addition for better opportunities.

look for as many who are going through one challenge or the other. just hang on. know that there are some that would do anything to be in your curent position. as long there is life.... and you are still in good health.

don't kill yourself. there will be moments of shame, disgrace, embarrassments. friends and loved onces will dessert you. just hand on! if its water you see, drink it and just keep on pushing.

One day you and i will look back and tell these moments as stories to motivate the younger generations to come

2 Likes

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by flames007(m): 8:01am On Feb 11
CockPit:

Why do you say that, I am curious to know?
Because if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would have figured out the nuances in my last response to you. And don't worry, I'm not here to fight with you or anybody else for that matter (I'm mostly an incognito user). It's just your insensitivity that draw me out of my shell. I won't be responding to further quotes.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 7:25am On Feb 15
Thank you all for your encouraging words.

I sincerely appreciate

For support 2199 4 3 01 30 uba michael
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Kajaard: 11:49am On Feb 15
Apologize:
Thank you all for your encouraging words.

I sincerely appreciate

For support 2199-------- uba michael

I knew this was a begging post all along cheesy

You decided to threaten us with suicide, what a very stupid thing to do. Pathetic.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Double0h7(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15
I see you’re still fresh and you didn’t expire! 🙌

1 Like

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Anguldi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15
tongue
Double0h7:
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

With the help well meaning Nigerians i sincerely appreciate.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by MONEY247: 6:21am On Mar 04
Passing through trying times too....

Any how e be ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Very Toxic Mother, Please Advice Me / Should Parents Be Blame For Obese Kids? / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.