Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast (63022 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Nigerian Traders β€˜under Attack’ In Ghana / Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Obakoolex(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08
undecided Many people should be more careful against the final o, enough of stories that touched.

Well arsenal fans no need to worry grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Judolisco(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08
Who named him d richest? And why yesterday game dey give people high blood pressure? Na so people like 9ja reach?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by porthouse7(f): 7:13pm On Feb 08
This match kill plenty people, I talk am yesterday that people with high hp should stay away at a point

13 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Themanleshey: 7:13pm On Feb 08
Lance008:
Is this real?

Might be real o , the way my body was hot last night and how I just slept off after the match was Usual of me . If was so tensed last night .

Going forward I will try hard not to put mind in games like that , i think it’s one of the easiest way to die quickly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Emman08: 7:14pm On Feb 08
FarmPlanetNG:
Stop watching sports in live time people please. For 15-19 years plus, i only watch match replays. This leeps my BP safe. If you are above forty, reduce the tensed scenarios you expose yourself to

100%
Many times my watch has notified me my heart rate is "unusually high". I don't see myself mot watching live games so I cope by taking a little drink to help calm the nerves. But seriously it's not easy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by ImoleNaija: 7:14pm On Feb 08
Hypertensives should avoid watching the final match.

We don't want more people dead biko angry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by mmadu4: 7:14pm On Feb 08
i dont watch football and never had any desire to do so. boring sports no action was so ever ,

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by AllahOfBlood: 7:15pm On Feb 08
4 souls gone down for Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by ozo13(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08
inoki247:
Be like say Yesterday match na Terrorist act in disguise.....

This one people from young to old dey die..

Football is so emotional that before you watch any match you need to consult your Dr first for check up before you proceed to watch....

If we wey dey watch heart dey beat like this abg how the Coach nd the players heart go dey beat....

Arsenal Fans and Man UTD fans you guys are hero grin grin
I don stop to dey watch arsenal match actively now ooo.i can't add am to the economic challenge we face in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by porthouse7(f): 7:16pm On Feb 08
Saao:
An arsenal fc fan at 70 can watch any match. We must learn to reduce our passion for football it's just a game
best this is to stay away, I did after 75 min, cos my heart was breathing too fast

8 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by israelmao(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08
AFCON Rituals.The game of football is not a do or die affair it's for our entertainment. How I wish some people's hearts pant after righteousness the way they do for the game of football!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by peterboro: 7:17pm On Feb 08
He doesn't know anything about football.
Football is .
WIN-DRAW-LOST

They only equalised Nigeria to get a draw. Which Nigeria still have the chance to win or go into Penalties.

So what if they were winning Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by jaymichael(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08
FarmPlanetNG:
Stop watching sports in live time people please. For 15-19 years plus, i only watch match replays. This leeps my BP safe. If you are above forty, reduce the tensed scenarios you expose yourself to
Like say tou know. For us wey don over 40, na only replay and highlights I dey watch. Besides, na amateur dey watch super Eagles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by kelechiodo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08
It's var fault. Turning 2:0 to 1:1 wasn't funny at all.

7 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by malaria(f): 7:19pm On Feb 08
How many people now ? Biko n is ot just coincidence or the tension of the match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Honestfrend: 7:19pm On Feb 08
Always do exercise... It goes a long way in safe guarding ur heatbeat and regulating blood pressure.

10 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by BarrElChapo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08
This is the third person whose death hit the news from watching Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08
Hardship tension + penalties tension = lipsrsealed embarassed 😭

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08
FarmPlanetNG:
especially super eagles,more may even die on sunday
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Kelvin3476: 7:27pm On Feb 08
DonXavi:

https://www.facebook.com/share/EH8GwKH61xSDA2D7/?mibextid=oFDknk
IGBOS are the only TRIBE in Nigeria that keeps the ONE NIGERIA QUO.
BUT THEY ARE THE MOST HATED

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Lagosianswag: 7:27pm On Feb 08
MadamExcellency:
There is an advantage to being an Arsenal fan. You get used to this scenario. It makes you emotionally stable and mature.

Congrats to Arsenal Fans. You can't die of heartbreak because it's part of military training for being a fan.

As sarcastic as this comment may look, there's some truth to it.
Arsenal fans dey try abeg. I commend them for their unwavering passion for their club.
The NGA Vs. RSA match yesterday was a tension stoked one, I couldn't sit again after Osimhen's goal was cancelled and the penalty awarded to the South Africans
I watched the penalties with my heart in mouth and constant prayers.
May the Souls of the departed Rest in Peace. πŸ™

Naija Must Shine! πŸ™Œ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Roger3D(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08
inoki247:
Be like say Yesterday match na Terrorist act in disguise.....

This one people from young to old dey die..

Football is so emotional that before you watch any match you need to consult your Dr first for check up before you proceed to watch....

If we wey dey watch heart dey beat like this abg how the Coach nd the players heart go dey beat....

Arsenal Fans and Man UTD fans you guys are hero grin grin
Their heart go dey boil be that grin
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by NFBI: 7:28pm On Feb 08
MadamExcellency:
There is an advantage to being an Arsenal fan. You get used to this scenario. It makes you emotionally stable and mature.

Congrats to Arsenal Fans. You can't die of heartbreak because it's part of military training for being a fan.
Yes club football pains as a fan but country football pains the most because this one you cannot change your root..

You can switch club at will

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Zetty177x: 7:28pm On Feb 08
If u have HBP avoid things that will excite ur heart like sex, watching of matches, etc

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08
We've seen news about other Nigerians whose death came as a result of the match, without emphasis layed on the tribe or financial status of the individual, but Igbos must find a way to chestbeat when it concerns theirs grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by izubext007: 7:31pm On Feb 08
R.I.P blood
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by kingthreat(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08
Na so so men die. No single woman die from that match.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by tishbite43: 7:31pm On Feb 08
April 5th this year my Dad will be 72
He has been watching football from the time of Pele so nothing dey happen

He and my nephew have seats specially reserved for them at my neighbourhood soccer viewing centre
Hin go dey laugh people wey die sefπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Dennisochampa: 7:32pm On Feb 08
May his soul rest in peace and may God forgive his imperfections.... Amen

Now we need to win the cup for this fallen hero

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by mosicola(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08
DonXavi:

https://www.facebook.com/share/EH8GwKH61xSDA2D7/?mibextid=oFDknk
we lost three persons in motor accident after yesterday match due to over excitement. Even one guy called pall mall a motor parts dealer at Umuahia ran his car into a stationary vehicle and lost his life

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by GreatrAnalyst: 7:33pm On Feb 08
Mhen!

If this is actually true.
Men need to look into their health the more biko.
Handwriting of hypertension!
Wetin...how many men have we counted since about 24 hours in what is supposed to be a thing of mirth that have died?

In addition, it is not a must to watch live match oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.