Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast (63027 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana / Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by toujurs: 9:43pm On Feb 08
Anambra & billionaire like 5 & 6
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by georgeakins: 9:49pm On Feb 08
inoki247:
Be like say Yesterday match na Terrorist act in disguise.....

This one people from young to old dey die..

Football is so emotional that before you watch any match you need to consult your Dr first for check up before you proceed to watch....

If we wey dey watch heart dey beat like this abg how the Coach nd the players heart go dey beat....

Arsenal Fans and Man UTD fans you guys are hero grin grin

Those that played have been paid in dollars.

How much did they pay these people that gave themselves needless heart attacks?

Nigerians are too frivolous
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by landon(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08
May he find solace before his creator. But wait oo,. na every igbo businessman be billionaire?
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by georgeakins: 9:54pm On Feb 08
toujurs:
Anambra & billionaire like 5 & 6

Every hungry man is a billionaire in ibo land.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08
I wasn't bothered that much. Chelsea and Barcelona made me to stop supporting teams with emotions.

I don't bet, but if I want to start betting, I'll always bet against the team I support so that when they lose, I'll still smile to the bank.

If they win, I'll lose nothing but ordinary money (a piece of paper). With this, you won't care who wins.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Wainey: 9:59pm On Feb 08
franchasofficia:
lol, if they play draw I guess, but remember its knockout so someone must win shocked cheesy
if they play draw after 90mins, u have lost o.
Even if they score 10 in extra mins
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by 2elliot: 10:02pm On Feb 08
PDPdestroyer:
We've seen news about other Nigerians whose death came as a result of the match, without emphasis layed on the tribe or financial status of the individual, but Igbos must find a way to chestbeat when it concerns theirs grin
No one stops you from chest beating, idiot.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08
I no fess dey watch match.i stopped long ago .only replay sometimes
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by nyabinghi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08
Overdose of drugs
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Zector(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08
The moment the South Africa equalizer came in, i stop watching the match cos i dont want any issue for my self
To the dead one RIP
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Kay25(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08
Na dem feel like dieing.. person wey dey hungry go dey follow una shout abi na only when bellefu person dey shout on top cup wey no go reach ur house
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by inoki247: 10:19pm On Feb 08
georgeakins:

Those that played have been paid in dollars.

How much did they pay these people that gave themselves needless heart attacks?

Nigerians are too frivolous

This how most people that don't watch football always talk....

If you're a movie lover u can be emotional on ordinary movie that even some go to the extent of crying that's how Sport also is....

Are ladies or people been emotional when watching a movie or a series paid...
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by franchasofficia: 10:23pm On Feb 08
Wainey:
if they play draw after 90mins, u have lost o.
Even if they score 10 in extra mins
oh really? shocked
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by uba1991: 10:23pm On Feb 08
I swear I didn't watch the penalty kick just to avoid the unknown.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by godwon01(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08
This people need to check their blood pressure and of course employ a private stand by qualified nurse or doctor to check them from time to time. Our billionaire don't have time to look after their health. Rest in peace Chief Osondu.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by franchasofficia: 10:24pm On Feb 08
geoworldedu:
Make I hear. If I lose money, e go pain me wella o. Which money I go take survive the month after Super Eagles win finish? Abeg the best way is to watch the ball as we dey watch am before wey we no dey die.
lolz grin
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by NOwazobia: 10:27pm On Feb 08
peterboro:
He doesn't know anything about football.
Football is .
WIN-DRAW-LOST

They only equalised Nigeria to get a draw. Which Nigeria still have the chance to win or go into Penalties.

So what if they were winning Nigeria?
The tension comes with the fear of losing, not when you are already losing.

The mind tends to relax when you already see your team is already because it either hopes for the worst, or just neglects the game entirely.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Besuccesful: 10:29pm On Feb 08
Once you are above forty. Start checking yourself and know what you need to avoid. It might be excess shouting, avoiding some food, even many round of sex can kill if you don't have a good health.

RIP to the dead. May God console his family.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by toujurs: 10:37pm On Feb 08
georgeakins:

Every hungry man is a billionaire in ibo land.

Your envy, is the reason why you are still poor. Guy go and work. And earn a proper living for yourself.

It's because of bitter men like you, i sometime encourage women not to settle for broke men. Your mates are earning, you are on Nairaland jumping from thread to thread.

Lazy youth.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by MrBroke(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08
Na so people love naija eh?
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Zeebuy: 10:39pm On Feb 08
kingthreat:
Na so so men die. No single woman die from that match.

Hahaahhaha....guy you no well
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Passionate1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. .

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Melagros(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08
inoki247:
Be like say Yesterday match na Terrorist act in disguise.....

This one people from young to old dey die..

Football is so emotional that before you watch any match you need to consult your Dr first for check up before you proceed to watch....

If we wey dey watch heart dey beat like this abg how the Coach nd the players heart go dey beat....

Arsenal Fans and Man UTD fans you guys are hero grin grin
My brother the match na real terrorists in disguise
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Pjoe238: 10:50pm On Feb 08
Yes, its real,
Lance008:
Is this real?
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Melagros(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08
richiemcgold:

Na wa o. Me sef make I just say na luck I get yesterday.

The way my heart they do me during that match, e be like say e wan fail. I never felt like that before in my life. My heart come dey beat so fast and loud. E dey do like ji-gbi-ji-gbi, gbi-gbi-gbi! I no fit stand, I no fit siddon; I was seriously on edge throughout the penalty shootout. Yet I no wan commot my eyes for TV. I can't believe say I still get passion for Nigeria like dis o. The thing surprise me.

Lolzz grin
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Mccullum: 10:53pm On Feb 08
I felt so painful, how such a man passed on, many losses their lives because of yesterday match.

May Allah give their families fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

May He forgive the shortcomings of our late patriots. May He grant them paradise on the day of accountability. Amen.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by NaijaphiliaBlog: 11:08pm On Feb 08
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Do you see what the so called rich people do.
They value hypes and highs of emotions which they don't know is anoda level to catch up with the beyond. angry Rich Africans are never calm but too vabacious humans they bust so soon. angry

Our most sincere condolences to the family and friends of Chief Osondu (and other families that likewise lost their loved ones yesterday).

It was truly a tension-soaked match o!

@ PARADIZEPRIEST:
Just heard the word vabacious for the first time.

Or maybe you meant the adjective vivacious?

WORD: Vivacious

MEANING: Attractively lively and animated.

SYNONYMS (selected): lively, animated, full of life, spirited, high-spirited, effervescent, bubbling, bubbly, ebullient, buoyant, sparkling, scintillating, light-hearted, carefree, happy-go-lucky, jaunty, merry, happy, jolly, joyful, full of fun, full of the joys of spring, cheery, cheerful, perky, sunny, airy, breezy, bright, enthusiastic, irrepressible, vibrant, vivid, vital, zestful, energetic, dynamic, vigorous, full of vim and vigour, lusty, bright-eyed, bright and breezy, peppy, zingy, zippy, bouncy, upbeat, chirpy, full of beans, chipper.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Ken4Christ: 11:24pm On Feb 08
In addition, we are in the era of the forth horse rider. The name of the rider is Death and Hell followed - Revelation 6:8.

So, there are more deaths in this generation through strange ways like it had never happened before. Be prayerful so you don't become a victim.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Drbolie(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08
grin grin grin grin
MadamExcellency:
There is an advantage to being an Arsenal fan. You get used to this scenario. It makes you emotionally stable and mature.

Congrats to Arsenal Fans. You can't die of heartbreak because it's part of military training for being a fan.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by femi4: 11:57pm On Feb 08
inoki247:

This how most people that don't watch football always talk....

If you're a movie lover u can be emotional on ordinary movie that even some go to the extent of crying that's how Sport also is....

Are ladies or people been emotional when watching a movie or a series paid...
Some of them even cry while watching
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by firearcher: 11:58pm On Feb 08
ify2016:
I wouldn't have believed all these deaths saga initially not until i remembered my Boss calling me yesterday night narrating how he couldn't sleep after experiencing BP developed during super eagles game. He was seriously shivering while on call with me after watching the match. I was even scared too. On resumption this morning, he's so happy with me for saving his life.

Men, avoid watching football if you know you're hypertensive. It get why.

Your boss no get wife for house? cheesy
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by firearcher: 12:05am On Feb 09
Hmm. I didn't bother to watch the match live after seeing that it is taking over my thinking days before kickoff. Yet I still had to battle in serious prayers to calm my racing heart and scattered emotions as the match goes on.
I regretted not wearing my smart watch at a point even though I was only following on a live blog. At least I would have checked my vital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.