Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast (63029 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana / Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Felix6: 7:33pm On Feb 08
Dem don go carry nigeria to win and over 2.5.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Omalicious1: 7:35pm On Feb 08
DonXavi:

https://www.facebook.com/share/EH8GwKH61xSDA2D7/?mibextid=oFDknk

It's high time we checked our lifestyle and health frequently, because the rate at which people are slumping and dying, its getting alarming

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by GreatrAnalyst: 7:35pm On Feb 08
ify2016:
I wouldn't have believed all these deaths saga initially not until i remembered my Boss calling me yesterday night narrating how he couldn't sleep after experiencing BP developed during super eagles game. He was seriously shivering while on call with me after watching the match. I was even scared too. On resumption this morning, he's so happy with me for saving his life.

Men, avoid watching football if you know you're hypertensive. It get why.

Omoh!!
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by tishbite43: 7:35pm On Feb 08
PDPdestroyer:
We've seen news about other Nigerians whose death came as a result of the match, without emphasis layed on the tribe or financial status of the individual, but Igbos must find a way to chestbeat when it concerns theirs grin
Ojougboh is an Igbo man
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Felix6: 7:35pm On Feb 08
ImoleNaija:
Hypertensives should avoid watching the final match.

We don't want more people dead biko angry.
Dem go play 100k Nigeria to win and over 2.5
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by pargelenis(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08
RIP …
Hopefully the Super Eagles can deliver the trophy for him to enjoy celebrating in the after life.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by AgentGoat: 7:36pm On Feb 08
My brother, my heart heavy yesterday.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by 12345baba(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08
Na live.com I dey watch Nigeria match o
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08
wat of we wey dey stake heavy money on d live matches as dem dey play am live dey go nko?

#Yolo

cool
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by agyo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08
I have stopped watching live football since.

Arsenal and Super Eagles want to give me heart attack.

I cant recall when last i watch live football. I either read what happened or i listen to the people arguing or i listen to people shouting from a far

I love my peace o!!!!

FarmPlanetNG:
Stop watching sports in live time people please. For 15-19 years plus, i only watch match replays. This leeps my BP safe. If you are above forty, reduce the tensed scenarios you expose yourself to

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Sammy5413(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08
Say no to gambling
If you must gamble, stake what you can endure
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by TTGIL: 7:42pm On Feb 08
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Nmezor(f): 7:43pm On Feb 08
May his soul rest on...the match was really a tensed one

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by NoToPile: 7:43pm On Feb 08
That canceled goal was a heart breaker. I guess that's what caused all these katakata.

Chai.

The tension was too much yesterday.

Abeg if you can't watch final live follow Nairaland thread, it's safer that way.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by tuzle(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08
fati2001:

And the blues.
😀
which blues? I have many blues fans that have changed club because Chelsea aren't doing well.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by concho(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08
ify2016:
I wouldn't have believed all these deaths saga initially not until i remembered my Boss calling me yesterday night narrating how he couldn't sleep after experiencing BP developed during super eagles game. He was seriously shivering while on call with me after watching the match. I was even scared too. On resumption this morning, he's so happy with me for saving his life.

Men, avoid watching football if you know you're hypertensive. It get why.

home breaker . Goan marry

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by OKEIYIOKODU: 7:47pm On Feb 08
DonXavi:

https://www.facebook.com/share/EH8GwKH61xSDA2D7/?mibextid=oFDknk
God forbid it,I can't died for Nigeria. To serve Nigeria is not by force

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by NAC1666: 7:50pm On Feb 08
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by SoNature(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08
PDPdestroyer:
We've seen news about other Nigerians whose death came as a result of the match, without emphasis layed on the tribe or financial status of the individual, but Igbos must find a way to chestbeat when it concerns theirs grin

It's mostly an Anambra problem... undecided undecided undecided

They always want to rob it in!

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by WantsandMore: 7:51pm On Feb 08
Watching the Super Eagles play is like believing in a Technical Analysis despite a red folder news coming up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by AskNgige2: 7:52pm On Feb 08
DonXavi:
Yesterday game really killed people o. If you don't have the mind to watch tensed games please it is advisable toswitch off your TV set.

These ones also died of heart attack yesterday

And politicians no de see this kind die die
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by mejetov422: 7:53pm On Feb 08
I nor dey watch Nigeria match, no matter what.. rest on.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Banbanna(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08
You can still watch live streamed matches without getting emotionally attached to any of the sides playing.

The day a certain club of mine I once passionately followed, lost a UCL final and I couldn't sleep normal. It was right there & then I resolved to be an ordinary fan of football, not of club or country.

Even that yesterday, I was just admiring the athleticism & pattern of play of those SA boys, not even wishing that Naija wins @ all costs.
FarmPlanetNG:
Stop watching sports in live time people please. For 15-19 years plus, i only watch match replays. This leeps my BP safe. If you are above forty, reduce the tensed scenarios you expose yourself to
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Kobicove(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08
This is why I did not watch the match yesterday
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08
I deliberately stopped watching when they went into extra time
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by spinna: 7:56pm On Feb 08
This is the 4th reported Nigerian death from that match
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Goodnewsforlife: 7:57pm On Feb 08
inoki247:
Be like say Yesterday match na Terrorist act in disguise.....

This one people from young to old dey die..

Football is so emotional that before you watch any match you need to consult your Dr first for check up before you proceed to watch....

If we wey dey watch heart dey beat like this abg how the Coach nd the players heart go dey beat....

Arsenal Fans and Man UTD fans you guys are hero grin grin
only God saved me yesterday, I nearly craze

Till now my voice never clear, my mom called I didn’t pick cos she go ask me y my voice sieze, she called my wife n I had no option

She just dey ask me wetin b my own for d match, e reach one stage for d penalty I had to back d tv

Omo all those coaches dey try ooo, if I try that job I no fit last before I die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by epainos: 7:57pm On Feb 08
Cardiovascular diseases are the first set of Nigerian killers. The cause is the food you eat. Let no one (including doctors) deceive you. If you can change your diet and your organs are still ok, you can reverse high blood pressure, diabetes, and even stroke.

Please, go and learn gardening. E get why. Na poison we dey eat. All vegetables and fresh food we think are good are poisons. Grains like beans, rice, and millet, ate all poisons. Na only the fermented ones dey ok cos the process of fermentation always reduces poisons.

Go learn organic gardening oooo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Omoluabi16(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08
femisplash:
RIP, hearts were really racing, flying and jumping out of the mouth like Argentina-France final. However, the "richest nigeria in ivory coast" was an unneccessary sensationalism.
you see that final ehnn. It was mad. I just had to keep reminding myself that I was neither French nor Argentine. Make people just dey calm down oh.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by Konquest: 8:00pm On Feb 08
femisplash:
RIP, hearts were really racing, flying and jumping out of the mouth like Argentina-France final. However, the "richest nigeria in ivory coast" was an unneccessary sensationalism.
The OP indicated the deceased is the "richest Ibo dude in Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) NOT the richest Nigerian in Cote d'Ivoire."

Indeed, it was an unneccessary sensationalism just like you said tbh.
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by EconomistXplain: 8:01pm On Feb 08
walahi if u dey play bet, nothing fit do u again.... nothing fit surprise u for sport
Re: AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08
More deaths to be recorded on Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.