Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 (39319 Views)

Ranching System Can Make Nigeria Among The Top 10 Producers Of Milk / Current Price Of Yam At Zaki Biam, Lagos And Portharcourt / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Depriest2020: 11:05am On Feb 09
vaxx:
pls chile has a higher GDP per capital than any africa aforementioned countries you mentioned.

About 25,000 dollars plus and yes santiago chile capital is more financial stable than any african cities . That means money flows there more
Really? That small Chile? Let me Google and be sure.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Pylony(m): 11:21am On Feb 09
Leading Yam Producer and /Millions can't afford it looks like running after shadows, as our greatness is mostly on paper, even the Agbado promised Nigerians by TINUBU are no where to be seem. 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by mukthar2000(m): 11:23am On Feb 09
Thank God we dey number 1 for yam matter.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 11:24am On Feb 09
Burob:
Please be specific, which of the tiers of government is meant to take of you, & which one is your purported anger focused against, Federal, States or Local Government?

My own expectations & anger is from, & against the States & Local Governments, what of you lexy2014?
So mandate stander, you are expecting the State and Local Government to feed you corn grin grin after you voted and supported an incompetent fooool who graduated 4 yrs before the school even started enrolling Pupils grin grin

See wetin Ronu idealogy and logic dey cause mandate standers. No dey fool yourself for social media.

If you stop these your Rönu mentality you will understand that the policies of the roasted electricity fraud in a federal capacity will affect both the State and Local government. For example removing fuel subsidy without first having a framework to cushion the effects of the removal will affect all tiers of government

Make I break am down for you since you only understand the language of Gaz"elle garan"gaja but I go try.

You see the human body consists of the head and all other parts. If that Head spoil body don rotten be that. You get it now.

For your own Ronu logic, even if the head is spoilt, the other parts of the body must function. Na who dey think like that except the Rönus.

Even primary school Pupils know this simple configuration not to mention a full grown man.

Your anger and your expectations is only on the body even if the head no dey function anymore.

Guy, are u blockhead I know understand. You pass through primary school at all

You want to exenorate the failure fröm Mr balablu as the head after dancing skelewu on the scallywag mandate but blaming the State and Local government because na your fellow Ronu fraud be the head

E be like say the food wey you struggle find under Tinubulation no dey enough to make you reason properly. Go hustle enough Tinubulation make your failure of a thief recognize you more grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 11:32am On Feb 09
Feldie:
still, what exactly are you even trying to say?
What do you not mean. You were the one who first jumped on my mentions.

What is exactly your aim

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by morgstreme: 11:35am On Feb 09
CodeTemplar:
You that kill the nation directly but profess love of the nation I hope you know fruit doesn't answer to lovebot hatred. Even God(heaven and earth creator and not demonic forces) hates certain things. If my hate for mismanagement is wrong to you then you must be an irredeemable wizard/witch.

Well spoken like a wretched unexposed Miscreant statistic that you are..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 11:39am On Feb 09
dlaw70:

Zaki biam is a town in Benue state . They have the biggest yam market in west Africa with more than 1million tubers coming into the market every two days.
With just 30k you can get a hundred tubers there.
Mr, so the whole Nigeria should travel down to Zaki biam to buy hundreds of yam not minding that it is thesame town where fulani terrorists are having a field day killing, kidnapping and raping.

Are you setting a trap for Nigerians or what. Have you given it a thought what the Transportation cost will be aside the security risks that are involved If the whole Nigeria converged in that small town because of yam do you still think the prices will ever remain thesame or the yams will even be enough or the geographical space will be enough to accomodate all Nigerians who want to buy cheap yams

Make una dey use una sense while dropping useless quotes on social media
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 11:52am On Feb 09
Depriest2020:

Apart from Brazil and Argentina which other country for south America better pass Africa? The rest are on same level with Africa.
You made me laugh. There are many south American countries where you can get a job as an English teacher, warehouse or tourism sector.

As an English teacher, you can be paid $500 to $1500.

In Mexico, there are Africans coming in mass, whom eventually stay in Mexico, they get job in the tourist sector.

The few countries in South America where might be hard for you would be Salvador, Bolivia.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by wasi9ice: 12:04pm On Feb 09
Paraman:
Nigeria is always leading in the production of yam
Yet it's very expensive to buy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Depriest2020: 12:15pm On Feb 09
360command:
You made me laugh. There are many south American countries where you can get a job as an English teacher, warehouse or tourism sector.

As an English teacher, you can be paid $500 to $1500.

In Mexico, there are Africans coming in mass, whom eventually stay in Mexico, they get job in the tourist sector.

The few countries in South America where might be hard for you would be Salvador, Bolivia.
So mexico na South America?
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by CodeTemplar: 1:07pm On Feb 09
morgstreme:

Well spoken like a wretched unexposed Miscreant statistic that you are..
corn-legend and bubu-survivor. Lol
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Burob: 2:31pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
So mandate stander, you are expecting the State and Local Government to feed you corn grin grin after you voted and supported an incompetent fooool who graduated 4 yrs before the school even started enrolling Pupils grin grin

See wetin Ronu idealogy and logic dey cause mandate standers. No dey fool yourself for social media.

If you stop these your Rönu mentality you will understand that the policies of the roasted electricity fraud in a federal capacity will affect both the State and Local government. For example removing fuel subsidy without first having a framework to cushion the effects of the removal will affect all tiers of government

Make I break am down for you since you only understand the language of Gaz"elle garan"gaja but I go try.

You see the human body consists of the head and all other parts. If that Head spoil body don rotten be that. You get it now.

For your own Ronu logic, even if the head is spoilt, the other parts of the body must function. Na who dey think like that except the Rönus.

Even primary school Pupils know this simple configuration not to mention a full grown man.

Your anger and your expectations is only on the body even if the head no dey function anymore.

Guy, are u blockhead I know understand. You pass through primary school at all

You want to exenorate the failure fröm Mr balablu as the head after dancing skelewu on the scallywag mandate but blaming the State and Local government because na your fellow Ronu fraud be the head

E be like say the food wey you struggle find under Tinubulation no dey enough to make you reason properly. Go hustle enough Tinubulation make your failure of a thief recognize you more grin grin grin

Epistle thrash from a Lazy Thing, be waiting for Government to come & feed you, if you like don’t find your way to The North Korean Embassy.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Burob: 2:33pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
grin

You don see something to wack, to enable you throw more on his mandate i stand tantrums.
Ok make you say Allah Akbar grin grin

It is your Ronu brothers and sisters who dey mock theirselves all over social media lamenting profusely after dem stand on the Robinhood mandate. Make I send you the video of one of your Ronu sister dancing on bulaba manhood before election and her Ronu lamentations after election since you don get energy after you see something chop grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7993902/lady-campaigned-vigorously-president-tinubu/4#128354940

grin

Since you never chop before under your messiah's Tinubulation when i sent you that link, make I send you again to see a whole Ronu State lamenting to Mr Bulaba the cocain sniffer after they stood for your Lagos developer mandate. E be like say hunger don make you confused., thinking say na a real OG Nigga dey expect a useless drug Baron to help and feed him grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7994250/ogun-food-traders-lament-low#12834494I

Hope say the small food wey you see eat dey enough to make you open and read the lamentations of a whole Ronu State grin

Guy you dey do as if foolishness dey your DNA for real. See you wey chant sai darling daddy for a whole 8yrs, then you stood with your life to support a despicable certificate forger without history and origin, talking about lack of Qualification Lol grin grin

Go psychiatry go see psychiatrist. I dey doubt if you well at all. No pun intended grin grin

I no one insult you like you dey throw tantrums upandan. You don forget say real OG Niggaz, we get bad mouth die. If na for street, na action galore. I go let your tantrums slide. I go giive you the Ronu pass

Please try & use your time for something useful, wailing on Nairaland no dey put Naira for pocket.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by maxiart2(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09
inoki247:
Sweet Potato nko in 2023 the way I see Nigeria eat Sweet Potato was so massive shocked shocked

Na better alternative to yam o. Yam don too cost cheesy
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 3:03pm On Feb 09
Burob:
Epistle thrash from a Lazy Thing, be waiting for Government to come & feed you, if you like don’t find your way to The North Korean Embassy.
regurgitating same shit all the time grin grin.

You sounding incoherent. Your stomach is still empty. My advice to you is to pay a visit to the psychiatric Hospital. You really need help and psychiatric food grin

You think say real Niggaz dey jobless and hungry wey dey live ön the renewed hopelessness pay per post Ronu miscreants provided by a clueless certificate forgergrin grin

You follow an OG nigga dey play useless Ronu games, I go hard on Ronu senselessness grin grin

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 3:08pm On Feb 09
Burob:
Please try & use your time for something useful, wailing on Nairaland no dey put Naira for pocket.
Stale grin grin

See another Ronu State that is expecting your Ronu lagoon developer to feed them

https://www.nairaland.com/7995816/osun-youths-protest-high-cost#128370559

Go give that useless advice to the lamenting Ronus of your coven that are expecting manner from their balablue scallywag.

Real OG Niggaz no dey cry, no dey lament about economic situation, no dey ever lack grin grin

Continue with your Ronu pay per 30k post to feed the hunger and misery in you grin

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by morgstreme: 3:08pm On Feb 09
CodeTemplar:
corn-legend and bubu-survivor. Lol

I don't survive

I live Lavida Loca!

Peasant wretched urchin Miscreant!
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by EKOSuperior(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09
Yam the king of crops is the reserve of the men.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by dlaw70(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
Mr, so the whole Nigeria should travel down to Zaki biam to buy hundreds of yam not minding that it is thesame town where fulani terrorists are having a field day killing, kidnapping and raping.

Are you setting a trap for Nigerians or what. Have you given it a thought what the Transportation cost will be aside the security risks that are involved If the whole Nigeria converged in that small town because of yam do you still think the prices will ever remain thesame or the yams will even be enough or the geographical space will be enough to accomodate all Nigerians who want to buy cheap yams

Make una dey use una sense while dropping useless quotes on social media
First of all zaki Biam in Benue has never witnessed fulani killings or inversion.
Secondly , how on earth does my comment suggest that I asked all Nigerians to assemble in zaki Biam ?
I only pointed to the fact that the town has plenty of yams and that they are sold very cheap . I expected that you prove me wrong as regard my claim and not come here to vomit ignorance and unguarded utterance .

I don't talk without fact , if you must respond to my comment ,focus on my claims and not on irrelevant things that isn't the bone of contention.

Does the cost of transportation mean yam is no longer cheap there ?
Does fulani killings in other parts of Benue mean there are no such quantity of yams there as I claimed ?

Pls try hide your amateur ignorance when addressing me .
Shalom !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Burob: 6:27pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
Stale grin grin

See another Ronu State that is expecting your Ronu lagoon developer to feed them

https://www.nairaland.com/7995816/osun-youths-protest-high-cost#128370559

Go give that useless advice to the lamenting Ronus of your coven that are expecting manner from their balablue scallywag.

Real OG Niggaz no dey cry, no dey lament about economic situation, no dey ever lack grin grin

Continue with your Ronu pay per 30k post to feed the hunger and misery in you grin
Keep mocking yourself Nigga daz of the dog pound Obidients, I warned you before the general election, Follow who know Road, Gringory Obi is just wasting your time, you no listen, now you are coming here to wail in your hypocrisy?

You are still in pain, Keep gnashing, with your laughing emojis to hide your feelings, your suffering never start.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by sprints1: 6:35pm On Feb 09
pacespot:

But why are they not putting the same effort in producing potatoes as they are of higher economic value in advanced countries like USA, Europe, etc than yam?
USAand europe prefer Russell Burbank potatoes which is highly rich in preservatives because it is chemically purified not to allow aphids to stunt its growth... You must have seen it very large as big as cocoyam... We can't produce that... We are under the IMF there is nothing we can do to that... The Americans And G7 dictates to us how we run our exports...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Burob: 6:35pm On Feb 09
dlaw70:

First of all zaki Biam in Benue has never witnessed fulani killings or inversion.
Secondly , how on earth does my comment suggest that I asked all Nigerians to assemble in zaki Biam ?
I only pointed to the fact that the town has plenty of yams and that they are sold very cheap . I expected that you prove me wrong as regard my claim and not come here to vomit ignorance and unguarded utterance .

I don't talk without fact , if you must respond to my comment ,focus on my claims and not on irrelevant things that isn't the bone of contention.

Does fulani killings in other parts of Benue mean there are no such quantity of yams there as I claimed ?

Shalom !
The Obidient datniggadaz that you responded to, no get joy, we warmed the ipob sympathizer before the election that he was wasting his time chasing shadows following Gringory Obi, That Abubakar Atiku who is Obi Gringory’s Oga would have been a better option for him, since he hates Asiwaju with a passion, e no gree hear, he must follow his tribesman, today he is coming to wail in hypocrisy.

Curse Tinubu all you want, Mr Niggadaz,when you go Bank to go complain why money no dey your savings account, na your State Governor & President Tinubu portrait dey the wall for the banking hall.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Burob: 6:49pm On Feb 09
sprints1:
USAand europe prefer Russell Burbank potatoes which is highly rich in preservatives because it is chemically purified not to allow aphids to stunt its growth... You must have seen it very large as big as cocoyam... We can't produce that... We are under the IMF there is nothing we can do to that... The Americans And G7 dictates to us how we run our exports...
Are they grown in Idaho?
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by Burob: 7:04pm On Feb 09
Pylony:
Leading Yam Producer and /Millions can't afford it looks like running after shadows, as our greatness is mostly on paper, even the Agbado promised Nigerians by TINUBU are no where to be seem. 🤔🤔🤔
Docile man if you like no go plant Agbado for your backyard, they wait for the Agbadorians to come & give you cornflakes.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by jojothaiv(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09
Kukutenla:

Yam is native to Africa
Ironically, it is more expensive than Irish potatoes per kg
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 8:34pm On Feb 09
dlaw70:

Shalom !

It seems you don't even know what is Happening in this town.

You are making a big fool of yourself and Mr you are the ignorant fellow here repulsively vommitting ignorant thrash.

It is a pity that you are unaware of the massacre of indigenes in that town in 2017. It is really a pity. When you are not aware there are many sources you can go seek information before you come on social media to say what you don't know.

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
MOST POPULARBENUE MASSACRE: 50 feared dead as gunmen storm communityPublished on March 20, 2017By Ameh Comrade Godwin

No fewer than 50 persons were killed in Zaki Biam, Ukum local government area of Benue State on Monday.

Zaki Biam shares boundary with Wukari local government area of Taraba.

A community leader, Chief Udam Wuhe, said more than 10 gunmen stormed the town from TorTonda- Zaki Biam road at about 5:00 p.m. on Monday.

According to him, the residents counted not fewer than 20 dead bodies with several others injured and many houses razed.

Wuhe could not ascertain if the attackers were Fulani Herdsmen.

The incident is coming barely one week after suspected Fulani Herdsmen killed over 10 person in Buruku area of the state, which led to the governor, Samuel Ortom issuing them 72 hours ultimatum to vacate the area.

The state Police Public Relation Officer, Moses Yamu, who confirmed the killing, however, said the casualty figure has not been ascertained.

“We are yet to ascertain the number of those killed in the attack. Our men are already on ground there to restore normalcy to the area,” he said.

According to a source who disclosed the incidence, properties including vehicles, houses and a petrol station belonging to a popular business mogul in the area were burnt.

“The unknown gunmen driving in 4 toyota corolla cars popularly called ‘Duck Nyash’ and 12 Bajaj motorcycles stormed, Zaki Biam, killing people in the town. Casualties are yet to be ascertained but am still tracking events over there as I report this”, the source said.

[/b] Another source also revealed that “it started around 2pm this afternoon. About 12 bajaj and 4 duck yash came around the yam market area and started shooting. A fuel station was also burnt. It’s really a bloody evening in Zaki Biam”. [b]

“As I speak to you, everyone has deserted the community, running for his or her dear life. Over 50 persons have been killed, including school children returning home from their schools. We don’t know who the attackers really are”, one of the villagers confided in our reporter.

Meanwhile, the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom has confirmed the attack of Monday in Zaki Biam.

In a statement released by his Special Adviser on Media and ICT, Tahav Agerzua, the Governor condemned the dastard act, even as he called for information on the whereabout of the most wanted person in Benue State, Terwase Akwaza (a.k.a Gana).

The statement reads, “Governor Samuel Ortom has canceled all his engagements for tomorrow, including the scheduled swearing-in of new members of the State Executive Council.

The Governor’s directive is in respect of recent attacks in the Sankera area of the state particularly today’s murder of innocent people at the Zaki-Biam market in Ukum local government area .

As to this here:

I only pointed to the fact that the town has plenty of yams and that they are sold very cheap . I expected that you prove me wrong as regard my claim and not come here to vomit ignorance and unguarded utterance

Next time don't quote me. Just make your comments without quoting mines. This is my first comment on this thread without quoting anyone

Ok.

Oya rush go market go buy yam as the highest producer na

This kind of Information go make Tinubulators continue lamentations

and this was your comment quoting me whether as a reply or just as an opinion

Zaki biam is a town in Benue state . They have the biggest yam market in west Africa with more than 1million tubers coming into the market every two days.
With just 30k you can get a hundred tubers
there.

If it was an opinion you would not have quoted me and believe, I would not have replied you. I will see it as an opinion because i never mentioned zaki biam in my comment.

But when you reply to my comment quoting me and talking about Yams being cheap az Zaki biam, then I would no more see it as an opinion but a reply to my post then I will have to reply you back because I don't see how your post corraborates with my original opinion.

If you wanted to say Yams are cheap in Zaki biam, do so and leave my post alone because my point was yams no matter that Nigeria is leading in Yam cultivation, it is still expensive for most Nigerians in the market and not zaki biam. Do you get it Mr.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by dlaw70(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09
DatNiggaDaz:
It seems you don't even know what is Happening in this town.

You are making a big fool of yourself and Mr you are the ignorant fellow here repulsively vommitting ignorant thrash.

It is a pity that you are unaware of the massacre of indigenes in that town in 2017. It is really a pity. When you are not aware there are many sources you can go seek information before you come on social media to say what you don't know.

As to this here:

Next time don't quote me. Just make your comments without quoting mines. This is my first comment on this thread

and this was your comment whether as a reply or just as an opinion

Your pettiness is seriously worrisome , couple with the fact that you seem to have a serious single or focused argument.
In your first reply to my comment , you talked down on the town because of fulani killings and I replied that fulanis have never invaded or killed in that town before .
The 2017 news you posted here has nothing to do with the fulanis . These are tiv kidnapers and armed robbers who besieged the town to commit crime (same thing that happens everywhere in the country these days ).
You can't tell me anything about a town I was born and brought up in .
All you think you know about the town is what you probably heard , but I am telling you as someone born and brought up In zaki Biam.

In conclusion, there have never been any fulanis killings in zaki Biam before , your initial claims were false .
Yes most times people get kidnapped and robbers rob, but show me one part of the country where these are not happening?

Please don't mention me again, because I won't waste my preciouse time educating somwone who cant learn .
Grçias.
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 9:11pm On Feb 09
dlaw70:

Your pettiness is seriously worrisome , couple with the fact that you seem to have a serious single or focused argument.
In your first reply to my comment , you talked down on the town because of fulani killings and I replied that fulanis have never invaded or killed in that town before .
The 2017 news you posted here has nothing to do with the fulanis . These are tiv kidnapers and armed robbers who besieged the town to commit crime (same thing that happens everywhere in the country these days ).
You can't tell me anything about a town I was born and brought up in .
All you think you know about the town is what you probably heard , but I am telling you as someone born and brought up In zaki Biam.

In conclusion, there have never been any fulanis killings in zaki Biam before , your initial claims were false .
Yes most times people get kidnapped and robbers rob, but show me one part of the country where these are not happening?

Please don't mention me again, because I won't waste my preciouse time educating somwone who cant learn .
Grçias.
I think you have an issue with the truth Mr. Who was talking down on the town. Where did I talk about zaki biam in my original post. Are you ok upstairs. Who mentioned zaki biam apart from you.

It seems you are delusional. You claimed that there wad no fulani massacre in that town and i have proved you wrong boy. Did you even see the news from the Daily post newspapers Are you for real. You were caught lying and I bursted your lies. You grew up bla bla bla but not aware that 50 people were massacred in 2017 during the time of Ortom. Keep deceiving yourself

Now run along and play that childish useless games with your peers .

You are oozing with ignorance.You should have never qouted my original post. Desist from ever in your life quoted me spewing thrash.

Shalom
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by pacespot(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09
sprints1:

We can't produce the potato as you described it or we can't export it?
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 9:28pm On Feb 09
Burob:
The Obidient datniggadaz that you responded to, no get joy, we warmed the ipob sympathizer before the election that he was wasting his time chasing shadows following Gringory Obi, That Abubakar Atiku who is Obi Gringory’s Oga would have been a better option for him, since he hates Asiwaju with a passion, e no gree hear, he must follow his tribesman, today he is coming to wail in hypocrisy.

Curse Tinubu all you want, Mr Niggadaz,when you go Bank to go complain why money no dey your savings account, na your State Governor & President Tinubu portrait dey the wall for the banking hall.
You need to visit the psychiatric Hospital. grin grin

You have seen what your messiah have turned you into. You have too post more as the reality of his renewed hopelessness is hitting you hard. You go post tire. That 30k ronu stipend you dey chop is worthless under Tinubulation.

You go defend Balablu tire grin grin
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by DatNiggaDaz: 9:34pm On Feb 09
Burob:
Keep mocking yourself Nigga daz of the dog pound Obidients, I warned you before the general election, Follow who know Road, Gringory Obi is just wasting your time, you no listen, now you are coming here to wail in your hypocrisy?

You are still in pain, Keep gnashing, with your laughing emojis to hide your feelings, your suffering never start.
keep fooling around under Tinubulation grin grin My laugh dey pain you for body ba grin grin I go mock you tire . You never see something You are definitely in serious pains seeing what balablu have turned your hope into. The thief disappointed you Ronus after standing on a rickety manhood with your life for a thief you claimed and swore to be the best thing after slice bread grin grin

Hunger don finish your ronu coven

I go laugh you tire grin grin
Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 1:57pm On Feb 10
Depriest2020:

So mexico na South America?
Mexico is not south America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.