Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding (72894 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / โ€œWow, I Can Finally Have Sexโ€ โ€” Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by judedwriter(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09
So sad.

True love is getting harder to find these days....

All we have now is mostly lust and illicit sex.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Lovit(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09
Since civilization came, our men have become weak, SIMPs and all what not

A woman that you should pursue with broom out of your house and marry another the following month

Weak men with beards and muscle everywhere!
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Sucolee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09
Marry who loves you or else them go use parker serve you food
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by KaptainAfrika: 4:02pm On Feb 09
Soooo why didn't he divorce her ? Auntie gave you the way out, take it...I would have blamed Nollywood but I will blame Ghana-wood ?
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
Before I marry we go be friends first for 2 years without sex
Your true character must show

Easier said
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Icon4s(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Akinpresident: 4:25pm On Feb 09
Like every other simp, he took his life instead of getting another life without the woman.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Dancebreaker: 4:26pm On Feb 09
Chukwuka319:
Too many of lNdi Oji Ikpu Eme Ogo in town.It takes the Grace of God for a man to marry a chaste and decent girl.
He should divorce her immediately without wasting a second and forge ahead.
At least he has been spared the trauma of paternity fraud.
Which planet chaste and decent one dey?

Look deep at each lady and you will be shocked. Don't set yourself up for disappointment by having any expectation. Don't.
Do your paternity test and once the kids are yours, manage it until you catch her.

I am not saying this lightly. No chaste one. None. Unless no opportunity to mess about.

I used to consider those folks that keep their women indoors as primitive. I know better now.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by torqque7(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09
Beat360:

Source: Ghpage news

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Fpc6tMcbK/?igsh=MWFpdzdxdDJsOXE0bg==

Death to all SIMPS...how do you beg a woman to marry you out of pity?go and continue your SIMPING in the after life with mamiwater foolish boy.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Gandrova: 4:56pm On Feb 09
pansophist:
Foundational issues.

When it is ignored, it persists, gets worse, and leads to outcomes such as this.

From the write-up, it's clear he has been tolerating her cheating/street behavior before marriage, under the illusion that marriage will change her, after all, he has privatized her.

But you cannot privatize a street. You only rent, not privatize such a woman. To insult his masculinity further, he went to commit suicide. A woman he shouldn't have married in the first place.

Your analysis is deep.
So street can't be privatized? One Simp down.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Gandrova: 4:58pm On Feb 09
justmondris:
Stupid tradition. Why should the man die for an abomination that was committed by the wife?
he committed suicide
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by justmondris: 5:00pm On Feb 09
Gandrova:
he committed suicide
In some tradition, once a married woman does this, it kills the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by JustPowerApps(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09
Be like bwekfast don dey kee people cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by bentenny(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09
These days I don't blame ladies for cheating...I blame some guys for ignoring apparent red flags!
Obviously,he thought buying her over with money and marriage will make her 'learn to love him in the future'
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by ComeToJesus: 5:16pm On Feb 09
Principle of natural selection..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09
So sad. The man married the wrong woman .
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Orlu13: 5:41pm On Feb 09
this guy is a disgrace

me die on top woman...God forbid

it's easier fr me to use myself fr ritual than to cry or die fr a woman..even my ancestors won't forgive me
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Sirhush(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

Marriage is the biggest problem men face's in recent years.

My brother if you see a faithful lady out there wey love u, hold am tight
I dey tell you, as a man you keep worrying your self on how to make money and one so call yeye wife go dey give me issue. I go leave that marriage my peace of mind dey important to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Jayhome24: 5:46pm On Feb 09
Ghana men that is their way very notorious in sleeping with friends, neighbours, family wife.

I knew Ghanian men for this if you make friends with them don't bring them close to your home that is just the truth.

And for the Delilah descendants it's a shame I'm sure the bitch will started giving excuses now to proof herself with no shame.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Jeferious: 5:59pm On Feb 09
brunobaba:

2 years without sex??
You'll be the only one honouring that agreement bro.
You never know woman abi
As in eh grin....If na the one wey really dey into you, she go tell you "What do you mean by this nonsense, you should have just told me that you don't find me attractive na"

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by pussyphilia(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09
African men sef. Just because his wife fvvcked another guy, he had heart attack and died when white men would watch other men fvvck their wives right on their matrimonial bed and even mazxturbate to the sight.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Cooky007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09
Its unfortunate rest on Mr. Shadrack may your gentle soul rest in peace. But for your evil wife, i promise she will reap what she sour by diabolically assenting to her ex-lover propergate to your death. May God deliver us from evil. Amen
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Khallicopyro: 6:27pm On Feb 09
But wait o. Is the marriage by force?
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Barcalee: 6:29pm On Feb 09
I have learnt a great lesson in life from experience. No put woman matter for head rather put it on your shoulder once you feel or notice it's becoming heavy drop it off and move on. In addition no dey love with all your heart shit happens

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by berrystunn(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
Before I marry we go be friends first for 2 years without sex
Your true character must show

You don't have experience, sex will review the true character and behavior a person.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Yankiss(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09
Chukwuka319:
Too many of lNdi Oji Ikpu Eme Ogo in town.It takes the Grace of God for a man to marry a chaste and decent girl.
where are u commenting from? [/b]He died[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Jman06(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09
One simp down! Quite a pity
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09
fati2001:

And you will be getting it from your sidechick.
See talk.

Men want a virgin wife, yet they can't keep a virgin girl.
We are polygamous please stop the comparison
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09
DiskJokeyManic:
Another Simp kicks de bucket๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She even dared him to divorce her but he couldnt imagine losing her gigantic ikebe and bobby to anoda man,,,

He then decided to kick de Bucket to get her to be remorseful... But will she be? No,,,,, as I speak now, she might be somewhre tellin anoda man to โ€œHold my neck,,,, squeeze my neck,,,, do like say u wan kill me ooooโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Accept my SIMPathy man๐Ÿ˜
Hahahaha please allow stupid men to learn the hard way
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Mattyau: 7:38pm On Feb 09
Shithole story Knowing fully the kind of person she is before forcing your deekhead to marry her some information are just to veg to be true.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Fgo31: 7:48pm On Feb 09
Which kind misleading headline be this. Did the mam died two days after the lady cheated. Stupid bloggers
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by zedman1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09
Chukwuka319:
How would he go about the divorce when he's dead already?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.