Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding (72875 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / โ€œWow, I Can Finally Have Sexโ€ โ€” Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by khattab02: 8:19pm On Feb 09
Abasimbo!!! shocked : shocked

There is sacrilege in the land.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by khattab02: 8:25pm On Feb 09
Wait oo...

Nairaland dey advertise hookup?

shocked
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Uptheante(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
Before I marry we go be friends first for 2 years without sex
Your true character must show
While you are doing friendship without sex with her, another guy go dey drill her kpekus steadily by the side grin
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09
Tradition, but if really it's tradition then she should be the one to die not him because I don't think it's heart attack as stated..
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Zaheertyler(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09
brunobaba:

2 years without sex??
You'll be the only one honouring that agreement bro.
You never know woman abi
Lol she can't pretend for that long
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09
Ghanaians and abomination, cedis situation. The guy too no be street guy.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Rinoxy: 11:25pm On Feb 09
jubrilELsudan:
ONLY A FOOLISH MAN THAT WILL DIE BECAUSE OF HIS WIFE'S OR PARTNER'S INFIDELITY

THE KUKUNASE THAT IS USED FOR THE CHEATING IS ON A WOMAN'S BODY

IT IS HER PROPERTY

NOWHERE IN HISTORY WETHER ANCIENT OR MODERN HAS IT BEEN PROVEN WHERE A MAN HAS LAID CLAIM TO THE OWNERSHIP OF A WOMAN'S KUKUNASE

A WIFE CAN DECIDE TO CUT OFF HER KUKUNASE AND THERE IS NOTHING HER HUSBAND CAN DO ABOUT IT

THE BEST AND WORST THING ANY COURT OF LAW CAN DO FOR HIM IS TO TELL HIM TO SEEK FOR A DIVORCE

PURE UNADULTERATED FOOLISHNESS IS WHAT MAKES AFRICAN MEN AND NIGERIAN MEN IN PARTICULAR TO BELIEVE THAT THEY OWN THEIR WIFE AND PARTNER AND GIRLFRIEND KUKUNASE
Most used word in the essay is..... kukunase.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by fortunechy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09
He died cuz of a woman.....Too bad!!!
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by luminouz(m): 12:08am On Feb 10
Alexis11:
Such act is enough to kill any man for real. Nobody should come and form any nonsense red pill here.

RIP
Will you shรปt it?

So redpill is nonsense to you? Your suffering has just begun. You will learn wotoporiously!!!

I'm expecting your post here soon. I hope you don't die from heartbreak
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by efficiencie(m): 12:24am On Feb 10
Zaheertyler:

Two years is too long...give them 6 months and their character will overload you provided you do not catch feelings and you do not get in intimate. Just drag her into the extremes and she will unravel. If you have plenty money keep it to yourself and don't give her shishi and watch. After a few weeks buy her a greeting card or complimentary card and watch her demeanor. Show up impromptu and watch her reaction. Tell her the things you don't fancy about her and watch her. These acts may seem innocuous but they can reveal what a person is hiding.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by NEUDUDE: 1:09am On Feb 10
fati2001:
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

What happened to the "men are strong like an ox".

Obviously why we want all simps discarded at childbirth. Imagine this pvssy posing as a man. What a shame!
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by NEUDUDE: 1:29am On Feb 10
NOETHNICITY:
How men find it easy to commit their lives to women that other guys have banged from every corner , from back to front and everywhere, really beats me.

Secondly, todayโ€™s women arenโ€™t my kind of women. Iโ€™m more like the old school level, and I prefer to keep it that way.

I swear beats me everytime. Even if my girl shows me the greatest love ever my trust issues is unwavering. The only woman i have come to trust trust unconditionally is my mum. She is the simply the best and my sisters to some extent. The love wey my mum show us growing up is more than enough, literally sold her wrappers to train me and my siblings growing up. I wonder why this simps hate themselves so much that they will willingly allow someone who has done nothing for them manipulate them this much for validation. Their brain dey malfunction ni. Imagine a girl you marry telling you she married you for pity and still dey collect ex gbola for side. What

Me as dey like dis. If i even suspect say man talk to you for my dream, we don divorce lol. I no get time for your stupidity grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by BigBashiru: 4:13am On Feb 10
allthingsgood:
Oh God
So sad
Women are the problem of this world
cry

Dont even go there. How many female kidnappers, bandits and boots haram members are there? Don't even go there.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by BigBashiru: 4:18am On Feb 10
ComeToJesus:
Principle of natural selection..

By natural selection, she loves the bf, but maybe bf doesn't hv moni and so married the guy.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by BigBashiru: 4:22am On Feb 10
Boldideas:

This should serve as a lesson for men who dance on their wedding day over a woman who has lost count with how many men have drilled all her holes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....

They dance profusely on the wedding day eh! I never understood why they dance so much. It's not as if the girls are virgins or hv good jobs
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by whiteeyes: 4:55am On Feb 10
Chukwuka319:
Too many of lNdi Oji Ikpu Eme Ogo in town.It takes the Grace of God for a man to marry a chaste and decent girl.
He should divorce her immediately without wasting a second and forge ahead.
At least he has been spared the trauma of paternity fraud.

Oga read that thing well na! The guy don relocate to eternity, how e wan file divorce again๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by whiteeyes: 5:11am On Feb 10
Chukwuka319:
Too many of lNdi Oji Ikpu Eme Ogo in town.It takes the Grace of God for a man to marry a chaste and decent girl.
He should divorce her immediately without wasting a second and forge ahead.
At least he has been spared the trauma of paternity fraud.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by VaginaAcademic: 5:38am On Feb 10
If they're really legally married he could have sued her for adultery while under a marriage contract.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Hotice085: 6:25am On Feb 10
Nukilia:
Daughters of Eve doing what they know how to do best cry

Sons of Adam remaining ever foolish and simps forever and ever
What a very foolish man
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by delishpot: 6:26am On Feb 10
Yet they expect women to embrace polygamy grin grin grin only small one night stand that their wives will do they start dying of heartbreak yet they talk trash about women daring to leave cheating husbands grin grin
May his soul rip. Poor guy
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Chukwuka319(m): 7:08am On Feb 10
whiteeyes:

Oga read that thing well na! The guy don relocate to eternity, how e wan file divorce again๐Ÿ˜•
Oga Correction fluid,I know I made a mistake,but that's not a reason to be agitated like a rabid dog on the offensive.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by cardoctor(m): 8:47am On Feb 10
The ex boyfriend put Magun for him?
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Sluacoast(m): 11:49am On Feb 10
I have no remorse for him. Why take your own life over something you have little or no control of. She made her decision so you were supposed to dump her ass..I know it's difficult but suicide wasn't the right way to go about it. Now she'll be enjoying her life and maybe also whoring around lol
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by imagrg(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10
Chei, man dey suffer for woman hand sha.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Ebymyk(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10
Zaheertyler:
thank you..
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by CmonManLawyer: 4:16pm On Feb 10
[How many 2 years u get ?[color=#990000][/color]]
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by tnerro1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10
Brother wey mumu
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Nukilia: 10:37pm On Feb 10
Hotice085:

Sons of Adam remaining ever foolish and simps forever and ever
What a very foolish man

You must show your face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
#Respect
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by allthingsgood: 5:41am On Feb 11
BigBashiru:

Dont even go there. How many female kidnappers, bandits and boots haram members are there? Don't even go there.

Have u been watching the news lately or u are living under a rock ni Women are always involved in all the crimes u just mentioned.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by BigBashiru: 8:00am On Feb 11
allthingsgood:

Have u been watching the news lately or u are living under a rock ni Women are always involved in all the crimes u just mentioned.

False consolation and denial of the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.