Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Should I Be Worried. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried. (2143 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried. by ProtonX: 11:14am On Feb 10
Blitzking:

You children must bear your name alone..but if she is a professional she can bear her name and add your as the final like shukurat ADEYEMO BABANGIDA..SHE IS RETAINING HER FATHERS NAME ADEYEMO AND ADDING HER HUSBAND NAME BABANGIDA...IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO CHANGE NAMES FOR AN EDUCATED WOMAN WHO IS WELL KNOWN AND HAS ACCOMPLISHED ALOT IN HER FATHERS NAME.

True
Re: Should I Be Worried. by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Feb 10
Gbadugbakun:
There's this girl I'm dating. So yesterday we talked about marriage and all that. She now told me that if we get married that she won't bear my name. That I should take note now. That she would continue to bear her father's name that all that name change things were for our parents that things have changed and the world has changed.

She even called me an old school person who is still stuck in the past. That all over the world women no longer take the name of their husbands. I now asked her that who's surname would our kids answer. She flared up and told me to grow up stop disturbing her with childish questions.

I decided to bring it here, because I want to know how the question I asked is childish? Because when I told my elder brother who is married he told me that it's an insult for a girl to reply me that way. What do you people think?

Nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 rocktation nlfpmod help me with front page please.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You be werey. I don laugh taya!! She cooked you well, mumu.

Now, your elder brother advised you but you still came here to ask for help? Are you ok?🙄🙄🙄

N.B: Who are you referring to 'What do YOU people
think?' You lãck manners sha!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried. by dkidd: 11:21am On Feb 10
Gbadugbakun:

Has it become an offence to seek advise on Nairaland again?
Of course its not an offence. What he means is that if u don't know by now who is childish and manipulating between u and that ur witch girl then u need to go for serious mental evaluation. No be insult bro na just advise men dey try give u
Re: Should I Be Worried. by imagrg(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10
This is a clear indication that you intend to marry a lady who would Lord it over you.
The earlier you fvck and leave her to find another Simp, the better for you.
Re: Should I Be Worried. by Macnnoli4(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10
Of course naturally , your children will bear your name. After all, your girlfriend's surname is her father's name, isn't that so? As for her bearing your surname, women in the past have complained about the stress and confusion in getting change of name eg. Stress with changing their bank names and other current documentation after marriage, NIN change of name, Newspaper announced change of name, etc. And the unfortunate reality is that marriage doesn't lasts nowadays. Imagine a woman marrying three times in her lifetime and changing name each time she marries. I noticed actresses don't get rid of their initial surname after marriage and I guess it helps when they eventually divorce as is common in celebrity marriages. Make your future marriage work out though, that's all that matters.
Re: Should I Be Worried. by Lance008(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12
Na very big insult
Na money mak never Dey Na why she tell u such
Will u reply a billionaire such way
Re: Should I Be Worried. by tochez24(m): 4:33am On Feb 13
DaddyRochie1642:
You should be ashamed of yourself,.... It is very obvious that idiot of a girlfriend has no respect and regards for you,

You are seeing it very clearly with your eyes and that your coconut head but you're here asking us stupid questions.

If you marry that girl, you will regret marrying that girl, your marriage go dey very miserable.

If she is not SUBMISSIVE and WILLING, kick her out... But I know you are afraid of her and scared of her.

The only difference between some guys and baboons is the hairy skin⚠️
Re: Should I Be Worried. by REGINALD001(m): 5:37am On Feb 13
Gbadugbakun:
There's this girl I'm dating. So yesterday we talked about marriage and all that. She now told me that if we get married that she won't bear my name. That I should take note now. That she would continue to bear her father's name that all that name change things were for our parents that things have changed and the world has changed.

She even called me an old school person who is still stuck in the past. That all over the world women no longer take the name of their husbands. I now asked her that who's surname would our kids answer. She flared up and told me to grow up stop disturbing her with childish questions.

I decided to bring it here, because I want to know how the question I asked is childish? Because when I told my elder brother who is married he told me that it's an insult for a girl to reply me that way. What do you people think?

BROTHER, SHE WILL DIVORCE YOU AND BLOCK YOU FROM SEEING THE KIDS IF YOU MARRY HER...........THIS I HAVE SEEN.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried. by Badmashiii: 3:05am On Feb 14
DaddyRochie1642:

He is the type that does not want to offend his girlfriend, if I see any idiot that I call my friend that his woman controls and dictates to him, I will cut the baggar off because such men are very dangerous, all it takes is an order from their cursed wife/girlfriend to do something to you and he will do it inorder not to offend his woman.

See the way the bloody idiot ran to nairaland to ask us stupid questions when the red flags are very obvious to his foolish eyes.

I can bet you that his idiotic girlfriend probably has yansh/breast and he doesn't want to loose it grin grin

I am waiting to see that woman that will come into my life to control and dictate to me how I should live, them no born that woman well.

Your head dey there bros. As a man always study who you dey call your guys. A simp friend is a danger waiting to happen.

Kai simps suppose to be shot on sight wallahi.
Re: Should I Be Worried. by AndrewTate(m): 3:13am On Feb 14
Gbadugbakun:

you met a chronic manipulator.
Re: Should I Be Worried. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:04am On Feb 14
Na this Gen z girls go scrape una head finish. Shey una say we Millennials are not hot and soji enough? See GenZ mentality now.

If I pity you maa bend. Marry your miss nobody. Hahaha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried. by Nice2023(m): 5:31am On Feb 14
That one will kill u before the day of ur wedding.

Sorry bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New Here ! / Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? / Only Foolish Girls Date And Marry Guys Who Cannot Take Care Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.