Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics (14134 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Xiaohei(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12
Love800:
Nice.
How much is it sold in the local market?

I don’t know how much it goes for in 9ja. I got mine in China for 215 Yuan including delivery cost.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Juliearth(f): 5:12pm On Feb 12
Jewessgratitud3:
I saw this on Facebook and thought to throw it here too. Lets know what smell is oozing in your apartment grin.

Below are hilarious comments from Facebookers. cheesy grin.

Here's mine.

For me, most times, its the perfume I sprayed in the morning before leaving the house you'll perceive once you open the door. But when I cook ( like the afang I made this afternoon, the smell saturated my room because it was coming from the kitchen directly into my room. Once I shower now with my vit C scented soap, the Vit C fragrance will fill my room and neutralize the afang smell.
LoL .

That has to be the smell of lavender and geranium from my diffuser. My windows are rarely open, safe for when I want to cook. I hate the smell of food in my space so I cook for the week a day before general sanitation or on the same day. After cooking and dumping cooked food in the refrigerator, I clean and bleach my kitchen to get rid of the smell of food. Same goes for other parts of the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Stevechigo: 5:15pm On Feb 12
Starboytwo:
Canadian loud
grin grin grin grin I was expecting that.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Tonididdyx: 5:17pm On Feb 12
In my room it's gotta be the accumulated diffused legion of fart trapped in the ceiling with no where to escape from!

But my living room, kids room and wifeys is the opposite, thanks to airwick

2 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Dennisochampa: 5:38pm On Feb 12
It is well... Make I no talk
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by NiceLegs: 5:40pm On Feb 12
Some people's house smell of the following
Dirty bedsheets
Wet towel
Armpit Sweat
Body odour.
Sweaty boxers and pant🤮🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by fyzaila: 6:00pm On Feb 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Smile 😊😊... They must have been so used to you.

Yes they're we exchange visits very often smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by fyzaila: 6:01pm On Feb 12
Mayhem1:
Her children scare me, make sure you tell her that whenever you see her, how can one know if you went to someone’s house through scent?😳 that’s crazy.

Is the scent that strong?!

I think it happens when you visit someone often
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by shoprite: 6:04pm On Feb 12
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Mine is that of alcohol and weed

I would have been shocked if it wasn't so! cool

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by sunsweet33: 6:14pm On Feb 12
This should be mostly oyibo peoples topic cos they have to close themselves up with carpet cos of cold. And they used to keep animals inside.

Most at times in this country there must be a draught from an open window and the floor is tile/concrete that doesn’t hold smells. And plus the smells from outside (women selling fries, open gutter, burning trash) must trump the smells coming from inside.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Mindlog: 6:14pm On Feb 12
My diffuser gives off ocean feel and it is very therapeutic to the senses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 6:16pm On Feb 12
Juliearth:

That has to be the smell of lavender and geranium from my diffuser. My windows are rarely open, safe for when I want to cook. I hate the smell of food in my space so I cook for the week a day before general sanitation or on the same day. After cooking and dumping cooked food in the refrigerator, I clean and bleach my kitchen to get rid of the smell of food. Same goes for other parts of the house.

Nice. I'll get that lavender fragrance and use with my electric diffuser. Was using red berry fragrance until I got tired and sick of it and stopped using altogether.
Just love my room to be airy and neutral when there's no artificial fragrance from my perf.

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Juliearth(f): 6:18pm On Feb 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Nice. I'll get that lavender fragrance and use with my electric diffuser. Was using red berry fragrance until I got tired and sick of it and stopped using altogether.
Just love my room to be airy and neutral when there's no artificial fragrance from my perf.

Then lavender-based fresheners should be your holy grail. They are subtle, yet get the job done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Midehi3(f): 6:29pm On Feb 12
Perfume wan choke me, different types on body, kilode, even when I am not pregnant I will feel like vomiting undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by mariahAngel(f): 7:02pm On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
Yes ooo , these ladies are always cooking. I still live with my parents though.

Princess. cheesy
I hope you can fry eggs at least.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by mariahAngel(f): 7:06pm On Feb 12
Akagbe:
Urine odour from my children

Do something to neutralize the odour.
Certain things shouldn't be let to linger.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 7:09pm On Feb 12
Midehi3:
Perfume wan choke me, different types on body, kilode, even when I am not pregnant I will feel like vomiting undecided

I don't think it's healthy to expose yourself to very strong perfs in enclosed areas Cos it can be very harmful to your health or even fatal. Try using in open spaces to let out the fumes and erosol to avoid choking.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Love800(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12
Okay.
I appreciate
Xiaohei:

I don’t know how much it goes for in 9ja. I got mine in China for 215 Yuan including delivery cost.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 7:38pm On Feb 12
mariahAngel:

Princess. cheesy
I hope you can fry eggs at least.
I'm a good cook now, I can cook varieties.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
I'm a good cook now, I can cook varieties.

Eeeh? cheesy
Ngwa, like what and what? 😌

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 7:43pm On Feb 12
mariahAngel:

Eeeh? cheesy
Ngwa, like what and what? 😌
I can make vegetable soup, edikangikong, egusi and I can do pounded yam. Atleast these one's can sustain and retain anyone in a husband's house.

I didn't mention others because they are simple and common
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by mariahAngel(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
I can make vegetable soup, edikangikong, egusi and I can do pounded yam. Atleast these one's can sustain and retain anyone in a husband's house.

I didn't mention others because they are simple and common

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Are you serious?
I hope you're not whining me o. cheesy
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 7:48pm On Feb 12
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Are you serious?
I hope you're not whining me o. cheesy
I'm not whining you, I can make them.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
I'm not whining you, I can make them.

Ngwanu, let me believe you. 😌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by spartachico(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12
Smell of fresh air is the best , all of you saying this smell or that smell are sets of dirty people , in my house no air freshener or whatsoever , fresh air is the best that’s why they say plant trees but instead una go Dey choke una sef up and down with little or no space... FYI fresh has no smell

4 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by fabolouz1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12
Crisp notes.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12
Xiaohei:

No, bro! I saw it being used at a furniture store, and was blown away by its effectiveness. So I ordered for one, a 300ml of diffuser fragrance and the rest is history! It’s best to use the device in a spacious apartment as the fragrance can be overwhelming for some people when used in a small apartment. For a self contained apartment or room-and-parlour, it’s best to use the small one. See pic below.

Yours is beautiful, sha. You got link on where it is sold? How much did you buy it for please?
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Brinxs(m): 12:33am On Feb 13
FUFU
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Xiaohei(m): 1:30am On Feb 13
GabrielYulaw:

Yours is beautiful, sha. You got link on where it is sold? How much did you buy it for please?

Thanks. I bought it in China for 215 Yuan. Honestly I’ve got no idea how much it’s sold for in Nigeria. Perhaps you could check online.

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by ghettochild(m): 7:08am On Feb 13
iLoveYouToo:
Citrus + Cinnamon

My nieces perfume bottle fell off the shelf last week and got broken, the entire house smells of her perfume.

I hated it initially but now I Looveee it
you got accustomed to it

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by TheTravelingOne(f): 9:24am On Feb 13
My perfume, my VS spray, incense from back home or sage. When I cook, I incense or sage immediately to get rid of the smell. People always comment how good my house smells grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! / Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.