Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics (14151 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 11:38am On Feb 13
TheTravelingOne:
My perfume, my VS spray, incense from back home or sage. When I cook, I incense or sage immediately to get rid of the smell. People always comment how good my house smells grin

What's VS spray?

That food odour is just the annoying thing I don't like in my room. I try to ventilate my room during and after cooking so it doesn't linger for too long.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by TheTravelingOne(f): 12:00pm On Feb 13
Victoria Secret Spritz spray. Best is my sage I use, it’s from the earth & it also clears any negative energy.

Jewessgratitud3:

What's VS spray?

That food odour is just the annoying thing I don't like in my room. I try to ventilate my room during and after cooking so it doesn't linger for too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by FalseProphet1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
I can make vegetable soup, edikangikong, egusi and I can do pounded yam. Atleast these one's can sustain and retain anyone in a husband's house.

I didn't mention others because they are simple and common
Are you for real?
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Nuelstar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13
Jewessgratitud3:
I saw this on Facebook and thought to throw it here too. Lets know what smell is oozing in your apartment grin.

Below are hilarious comments from Facebookers. cheesy grin.

Here's mine.

For me, most times, its the perfume I sprayed in the morning before leaving the house you'll perceive once you open the door. But when I cook ( like the afang I made this afternoon, the smell saturated my room because it was coming from the kitchen directly into my room. Once I shower now with my vit C scented soap, the Vit C fragrance will fill my room and neutralize the afang smell.
LoL .

How person one describe house smell....something like undried rug
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10pm On Feb 13
Nuelstar:

How person one describe house smell....something like undried rug

Yeah you garrit cool. damp rug smell,
Children pee
Sweat for families that don't use deodorant. Their natural body smell will envelope the room. And so many other odour causing factors.

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 3:16pm On Feb 13
TheTravelingOne:
Victoria Secret Spritz spray. Best is my sage I use, it’s from the earth & it also clears any negative energy.

Oh.. ok I get you now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! / Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.