Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics (14126 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Dbestbrest: 3:17pm On Feb 12
So, none of you do fart? The kind of fart that smells like dead rats grin grin grin
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Chinaza06: 3:18pm On Feb 12
Seriously
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by 198800Mam(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
GARLIC, CAMPHOR AND LEMON GRASS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by StraightGaay: 3:18pm On Feb 12
My smells Likr Pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by israelmao(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12
Lemon and rose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Ebenmosi2020: 3:20pm On Feb 12
Dampness contributes heavily to distinctive home smell.. I recommend opening all windows at all times and keeping things simple and spaced out. For the kitchen just make sure u don't have food stuf kept open and don't act like "if house no full house no be house"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12
Our own is the aroma from our mama kitchen....any small thing we cook go smell the whole room and last til evening even if na fish mama dey steam.... tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by ThorOdinson: 3:23pm On Feb 12
igbo and cigarettes
but i dey use room freshener but e no fit cure the smoking because na pablo be my guy
always burning
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Bellotelli: 3:25pm On Feb 12
Mine smells like the female kitten😁
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12
You can purchase this diffuser from us ti

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Ulogwe1: 3:31pm On Feb 12
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Mine is that of alcohol and weed

grin grin you be real werey.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by thaoriginator: 3:38pm On Feb 12
Canada sensiminia and backwoods, smells good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Johnn87: 3:39pm On Feb 12
Xiaohei:
For me it is the sweet fragrance from the hotel type electric diffuser in my living room. Once turned on, it emits the most soothing vanilla scent ever from the first floor to third floor.
cool
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by thaoriginator: 3:39pm On Feb 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol grin grin grin.. ahh.. I'm salivating now. I love the smell of fried chicken.
Cool 😎
I'm going to buy you a bottle of fried chicken perfume. You gon loveeet cool
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12
My girl is into chim chim business. She makes the best chim chim. Visitors love the smell when ever they come around, but not for me, sometimes i just want to perceive something else

2 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12
Xiaohei:
For me it is the sweet fragrance from the hotel type electric diffuser in my living room. Once turned on, it emits the most soothing vanilla scent ever from the first floor to third floor.

You sell this?
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by whatmoreng: 3:48pm On Feb 12
Tobacco
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by eugenela(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12
Canadian 🔊 put calls
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Akagbe(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12
Urine odour from my children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12
Only visitors can perseve d smell naaa....
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Mayhem1: 4:12pm On Feb 12
fyzaila:
This is true, it applies to body and clothes as well. Everybody has a peculiar scent or smell that anybody can perceive apart from him/her.

My sis tells me anytime she visits me and brought something from my house to her house, her children will ask her " mummy did you go to aunty *** place today?* likewise her house too, it has one particular scent like this, that all of them have it.
Her children scare me, make sure you tell her that whenever you see her, how can one know if you went to someone’s house through scent?😳 that’s crazy.

Is the scent that strong?!

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by edgeP(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12
Mine smells like kitchen, wifey is always cooking all frying something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by zionstaar75: 4:39pm On Feb 12
Jewessgratitud3:
This comment got me laughing 😂😆😂
dumb question. Only God knows what type of environment you live in. The only thing that smells in my house is air freshner
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Xiaohei(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12
GabrielYulaw:

You sell this?

No, bro! I saw it being used at a furniture store, and was blown away by its effectiveness. So I ordered for one, a 300ml of diffuser fragrance and the rest is history! It’s best to use the device in a spacious apartment as the fragrance can be overwhelming for some people when used in a small apartment. For a self contained apartment or room-and-parlour, it’s best to use the small one. See pic below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Love800(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12
What is this?
Xiaohei:
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Ajalalomo: 4:45pm On Feb 12
Smell like new dollar $ notes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Feb 12
Na Jasmine and rose ooooo......my wife and daughter wan use perfume kill me and my two sons.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Softing(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12
Toto
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by iammolise(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12
Yes
Even people have a unique body smell apart from body spray or perfumes. You won't know but people who you come in contact with do.

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Xiaohei(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12
Love800:
What is this?

An electric diffuser. Inside the device is a plastic bottle of fragrance. Once the device is turned on it emits a sweet smelling fragrance . There’s a timer on it to regulate the frequency of fragrance discharge.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Love800(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12
Nice.
How much is it sold in the local market?
Xiaohei:

An electric diffuser. Inside the device is a plastic bottle of fragrance. Once the device is turned on it emits a sweet smelling fragrance . There’s a timer on it to regulate the frequency of fragrance discharge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had A Fight With My Husband / What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew / For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.