Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? (13915 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 10 Ways To Know If You Married A Virgin Husband... / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by bojanggles: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2007
Thats your answer !!! How ignorant can one be angry

Capt Imasuen was a friend and colleague . Thankyou
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by spoilt(f): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2007
tkb417:

go and ask the Imasuen family how it has been after the illfated Bellview crash. Pilot ko Sailor ni

seriously, you think only pilots die? no, seriously
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by tkb417(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
Thats your answer !!! How ignorant can one be

Capt Imasuen was a friend and colleague . Thankyou
Hogwash. Ignorant or what did u say? i see Mr.Know it all. My opinion remains: i dont see any of my family hoping or becoming a pilot period. If that bites you, then eat the dust.

About capt.Imasuen being a friend and colleague doesnt add nor remove from the issue. The poster wants a man that will be home at all times, my candid opinion was given.

PS: i know the family toooooooooo well. Here isnt the place to bring back unnecessary memories Mr.Pilot
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by tkb417(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2007
seriously, you think only pilots die? no, seriously
NOOOO. But flying sosoliso and Bellview,ADC et al is like fighting in Iraq. chikena
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by bojanggles: 1:47am On Sep 24, 2007
zazoo, great stuff smiley I got your PM in my mailbox wink thankyou too and all the best with your partner.

Regards,

bojanggles
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by adeboo(f): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2007
Thats exactly why i could never marry someone that doesnt work 9am - 5pm.
Thats why i couldnt marry a doctor, or whatever - i need ma man in bed with em at nites (every nite).
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by spoilt(f): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2007
you could marry a man who works nine to five and still not see him! grin
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by tkb417(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2007
i need ma man in bed with em at nites (every night).
yes o
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by damselle: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2008
Zazoo, If you don't mind, I'd like to ask what airline your husband flies for and what the pay is like. I'm hearing it's not really lucrative to be a pilot anymore.

Also how did he get his training?

I have a friend considering a career as a pilot and I'm doing a little research for him. Anyone can add their views (backed up by facts please) on how a fresh Nigerian graduate can get training as a pilot, and what the average pay and career prospects are like.

Thanks!

damselle smiley
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by WesleyanA(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2008
omotola (actress) probably has an answer to your question.

Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by Godsgirl(f): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2008
@ Boon; I see you did just fine helping out all these lovely folks when I was away, I am so proud of you, Hey!!! I missed you, undecided
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by yankidelta(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2008
i feel ur pain cos had an experience like dat with ma mum as a kid cos i have a marine engineer father n i think dats worse than being a pilot.Truth bout life's dat u cant eat ur cake n have it.If he decides to love u more than his work ur somewhat comfortable status will drop n trust me dat will start another round of complaints cos we as humans r neva satisfied n that applies to u as well.Nature gives some n takes some that's d rule.
So girl make the best of the situation while he's around n be happy! wink
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by uchetobi(f): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2008
well am sure its just a matter of time, as he gains experience he may be able to take less demanding jobs, But u should let him know how u feel, without sounding pressurizing or nagging, then pray bout it, am sure u guys cant work around it, cheers
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by janami(f): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
dear poster, pilots are like sailors. U just ve to get used to their absence. You learn that what they do out there is not ur business. When he even gains experience he becomes more absent. Good pilots are few out there. They can never change ,unless they retire or go out of work. Basically, they love to live like bachelors even when they are married.
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by naposari: 2:07am On Aug 24, 2008
I must say that u are intelligent, intelligent in the sense that u have succeeded in poking peoples mind about the issue u brougth before the house.
secondly u are lucky ( if your subject is true that u are married to a pilot) but unfortunately u are not appreciative of your gift.

u complain over nothing
were u married before he enrolled into the school of aviation?
give me the answer
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by Rocafellaz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
i know u miss him,
but his doin his job and i know u enjoy MEGABUCKS, afterall if he's not working and not earning da Cheeze, u'll probably be complaning
just make sure u rock him 2 da fullest, when he's around
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by bonbon1: 3:08am On Jan 13, 2009
Stinks a lot of the younger pilots are now out of work, and really not making any money at ALL.
When I mean no money I mean no money. It is sad to think someone flying us around in a
regional jet is making like 30K a year or LESS.
Bon

Rocafellaz:

i know u miss him,
but his doin his job and i know u enjoy MEGABUCKS, afterall if he's not working and not earning da Cheeze, u'll probably be complaning
just make sure u rock him 2 da fullest, when he's around
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by ridic: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
sorry but no am not married anyway
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
WETIN WOMAN WANT SEF?
why did'nt u marry the jobless mofo u knew way back? as u see say oga na pilot now u shine eyes say ground go level small for im side!, now u complaining.

woo abeg do not bore us here, the door is open o! u can just file for divorce and look for a work at home tailor or something like that to keep u company all day.

look i think ur main problem is that you are idle!! assuming u had gone out by 5:30 am, to get back at 8pm after like 5 hrs traffic and strenuous work u for dey very grateful say the guy no even dey around to give you extra work.

look, be contented, or bail out!!!! its a free world,am sure there are babes who will be willing to replace you asap grin grin
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by oyinda3(f): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2010
maybe u shld take up acting. that's what omotola jolade did. tongue
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2010
OMG! when was this thread created?  shocked shocked shocked shocked
@ topic
I WISH!!!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
i really wanted to be a pilot, but heck, why not marry one.  grin the only problem is the absence from the home while on the job. especially if he does international flights. embarassed
we will both have on great thing in common, aviation.
  cheesy cool
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by Abygul(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
Me am just lookin 4 one to marry.
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by delagasky(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^Abygul, im avaialable, thot im not a pilot, but i work as close to a plane any 9-5, i can stay away for days and claim to be out on int'l flights, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by Abygul(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
delaaaaaaaaaaaa u keeeeeeeeee i no agree oooooooo
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by delagasky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ahn ahn!! why now i too fine? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? by Abygul(f): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
U fyn now maka y.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies / Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.