Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS (6659 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Ndleabilli: 7:53pm On Feb 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
There is only one reason; if you don't accept the silly story where the creator of the universe impregnated a virgin so that he could have the chance to sacrifice himself to himself to save you from the crime committed by two imaginary people who ate a magic fruit given to them by a talking snake...he will roast you forever (whew, that was a mouthful grin)
don't mind the silly book
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by xproducer: 8:33pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:
3 Reasons You Must Gree For Jesus

1. He is THE WAY.

2. He is THE TRUTH.

3. He is THE LIFE, no man can go unto the Father but by Him. John 14:6

God bless.

++++++++

Amen!

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by VirginMaryFucka: 9:07pm On Feb 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
There is only one reason; if you don't accept the silly story where the creator of the universe impregnated a virgin so that he could have the chance to sacrifice himself to himself to save you from the crime committed by two imaginary people who ate a magic fruit given to them by a talking snake...he will roast you forever (whew, that was a mouthful grin)

No wonder they want a person to become born again with no sense to beleive this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11
ahmedio2017:
Jesus is a word of God..(be and it shall be).
The heaven and the earth and everything inside are word of God (be and it shall be).

Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM.

Jesus is THE Word of God. He created all things. John 1:1,14

Only Begotten Son of God is Word of God or Spirit of God. Quran verified this but misinterpreted Son of God as a carnal conception.

Jesus cannot be a Muslim, neither Moses or Solomon etc.
He was a Jew and Muslims hates Jews. And want to kill them and drive them away from the promised Land God gave to them (Jerusalem and surrounding places).

King David, Solomon etc ruled in Jerusalem.

Note: We humans are Trinity-beings.
The Body, Soul and the Spirit

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11
Decarbonisation:

Wetin make I come do for the God wey create Jesus? undecided

Jesus was the created.
His origin name is The Word of God. He is the Spirit of God. Just as your Soul and Spirit lies within you and comes out from you. You are a Trinity-being.

The name Jesus was given for the sake of humanity's salvation.
It's a powerful name that heals the sick, drives away devils, and atones for sins.

The Word of God simply entered Mary to put on flesh and blood and become human. But he has been existing before the angels of God or Heaven itself.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Prettychild(f): 10:19pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:
3 Reasons You Must Gree For Jesus

1. He is THE WAY.

2. He is THE TRUTH.

3. He is THE LIFE, no man can go unto the Father but by Him. John 14:6

God bless.
He is the Peace in this stormy world

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11
Kukutenla:

If you claim that the most important aspect of Islam is to recognise the oneness of God and that all the Jewish prophets practiced Islam, can you tell me why God did not reveal the name of the religion to them until Muhammad. Why did he keep the name away from them? Secondly, all the Prophets you've mentioned including Jesus are Jewish. What is the explanation for Muhammad an Arab perfecting religion of the Jewish people? How does it sound to you that an Hausa man will be sent to perfect a Yoruba man's religion? Thirdly, almost all human religion recognise the existence of a supreme God. Among such religion is the ifa in Yoruba, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Confucianism and even Greek mythology. So are you implying that all these religions are forms of Islam?

If you say Jesus does not recognise the trinity, can you explain what he meant by this verse in the bible Matt 28vs19
He asked his disciples here to baptise all nations in the name of the trinity!

You cannot use your quran to justify your claims about Jesus because your quran does not give a full account or exposition of the personality of Jesus like we have in the bible. The Qur'an sounded more like an hearsay than a compilation of the history of Jesus.

1. Jesus did not have a religion neither did he come with a plan to start one. He came to show the way to God and offer a simple way to God since the Jewish religion had failed in that regard. Read Isaiah chapter 1. Jesus' message was that all the works of religion cannot bring man to God except man believes in him who was sent by God to atone for the sins of men. So Jesus was not after instituting a religion because he had seen that once you do that, politics comes in which is what we have today in Islam where you have sharia. With politics comes the wickedness of men in partiality when it comes to enforcing the laws. See Ganduje who stole dollars as against the man who stole a goat and had his hands cut off.

2. Your second question is meaningless. Jesus himself said that those who will worship God must worship him in spirit and truth. See John 4:24. So it is not about dancing and clapping, singing or praying. It is about the spirit leading you to worship God in truth and sincerity not as a ceremonial compulsion but as an interaction between your spirit and His.

You could not answer the question. If you claim that Jesus was carrying out ablution on his disciples in conformity with Islam, can you explain why you guys don't perform ablution on each other in Islam? Can you explain why he and his disciples did not go into prayer after the ablution as is the practice in Islam? If you can't answer, that means what Jesus did was not ablution but for a different purpose. You can read the full chapter to see why he did the washing of feet which you misinterpreted as ablution.

Jesus never claimed to amend the Jewish religion. He said he came to fulfil it. So your claim of amending religion is a lie as far as Jesus is concerned. If Muhammad on the other hand came to amend the religion, the question how it will be possible for an Arab to amend a religion he never practiced. The Jewish religion belonged to Israel. They were the originators and practitioners. So how does Muhammad who has no affiliation with the religion amend it? Can you amend what your have no idea of?

You don't still get it, Jesus Christ PBUH was sent to ONLY Israelites, while Muhammad (S.a.w) was sent to all mankind. Are you now saying Israelites are not part of mankind?

One lady was forcing herself to Jesus like you are doing here in Nigeria look at what Jesus Christ PBUH said

Matthew 15:24
Matthew 15:23

23, Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't sent to you neither was he sent to Nigeria, why are you people forcing yourself with Jesus? He doesn't recognize you honestly. It is Muhammad s.a.w that God sent to the whole world....

Zephaniah 3:9 New Century Version (NCV)
“Then I will give the people of all nations pure speech so that all of them will speak the name of the LORD and worship me together.

China, North Korea, India, Nigeria, etc are worshiping God in one voice in Islam, Allahu Akbar.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11
MrPRevailer:

Jesus is THE Word of God. He created all things. John 1:1,14

Only Begotten Son of God is Word of God or Spirit of God. Quran verified this but misinterpreted Son of God as a carnal conception.

Jesus cannot be a Muslim, neither Moses or Solomon etc.
He was a Jew and Muslims hates Jews. And want to kill them and drive them away from the promised Land God gave to them (Jerusalem and surrounding places).

King David, Solomon etc ruled in Jerusalem.

Note: We humans are Trinity-beings.
The Body, Soul and the Spirit

What is Judaism?
Jesus Christ PBUH is a word of God and what is the meaning of word of God? You and your generations is a word of God. All the miracles that he performed is by the power of God he also confirmed that in the bible. Word of God means be and it shall be. It belongs to God ONLY. If this world will comes to an end it will be through the word of God. So why are you confusing yourself.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11
Kukutenla:

If you claim that the most important aspect of Islam is to recognise the oneness of God and that all the Jewish prophets practiced Islam, can you tell me why God did not reveal the name of the religion to them until Muhammad. Why did he keep the name away from them? Secondly, all the Prophets you've mentioned including Jesus are Jewish. What is the explanation for Muhammad an Arab perfecting religion of the Jewish people? How does it sound to you that an Hausa man will be sent to perfect a Yoruba man's religion? Thirdly, almost all human religion recognise the existence of a supreme God. Among such religion is the ifa in Yoruba, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Confucianism and even Greek mythology. So are you implying that all these religions are forms of Islam?

If you say Jesus does not recognise the trinity, can you explain what he meant by this verse in the bible Matt 28vs19
He asked his disciples here to baptise all nations in the name of the trinity!

You cannot use your quran to justify your claims about Jesus because your quran does not give a full account or exposition of the personality of Jesus like we have in the bible. The Qur'an sounded more like an hearsay than a compilation of the history of Jesus.

1. Jesus did not have a religion neither did he come with a plan to start one. He came to show the way to God and offer a simple way to God since the Jewish religion had failed in that regard. Read Isaiah chapter 1. Jesus' message was that all the works of religion cannot bring man to God except man believes in him who was sent by God to atone for the sins of men. So Jesus was not after instituting a religion because he had seen that once you do that, politics comes in which is what we have today in Islam where you have sharia. With politics comes the wickedness of men in partiality when it comes to enforcing the laws. See Ganduje who stole dollars as against the man who stole a goat and had his hands cut off.

2. Your second question is meaningless. Jesus himself said that those who will worship God must worship him in spirit and truth. See John 4:24. So it is not about dancing and clapping, singing or praying. It is about the spirit leading you to worship God in truth and sincerity not as a ceremonial compulsion but as an interaction between your spirit and His.

You could not answer the question. If you claim that Jesus was carrying out ablution on his disciples in conformity with Islam, can you explain why you guys don't perform ablution on each other in Islam? Can you explain why he and his disciples did not go into prayer after the ablution as is the practice in Islam? If you can't answer, that means what Jesus did was not ablution but for a different purpose. You can read the full chapter to see why he did the washing of feet which you misinterpreted as ablution.

Jesus never claimed to amend the Jewish religion. He said he came to fulfil it. So your claim of amending religion is a lie as far as Jesus is concerned. If Muhammad on the other hand came to amend the religion, the question how it will be possible for an Arab to amend a religion he never practiced. The Jewish religion belonged to Israel. They were the originators and practitioners. So how does Muhammad who has no affiliation with the religion amend it? Can you amend what your have no idea of?

Listen to yourself Jesus didn't have a religion lolzzzzzzzz. I can see you are confused. Do you even know the meaning of religion? You claimed to be learned na. You mean Jesu just came to perform miracles and not win souls for God? Why then Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that SENT me. The purpose of life is to serve God oga, now which way does Jesus Christ PBUH serve his lord? What is the name of his religion if you understand the meaning of religion. Christianity was invented by Paul 80years after Jesu death. Although Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't killed/ dead as you people made to believed. You have a lot to learn my brother......
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:20am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

You don't still get it, Jesus Christ PBUH was sent to ONLY Israelites, while Muhammad (S.a.w) was sent to all mankind. Are you now saying Israelites are not part of mankind?

One lady was forcing herself to Jesus like you are doing here in Nigeria look at what Jesus Christ PBUH said

Matthew 15:24
Matthew 15:23

23, Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't sent to you neither was he sent to Nigeria, why are you people forcing yourself with Jesus? He doesn't recognize you honestly. It is Muhammad s.a.w that God sent to the whole world....

Zephaniah 3:9 New Century Version (NCV)
“Then I will give the people of all nations pure speech so that all of them will speak the name of the LORD and worship me together.

China, North Korea, India, Nigeria, etc are worshiping God in one voice in Islam, Allahu Akbar.
Again, you have misinterpreted the words of Jesus. Jesus was referring to his gospel of salvation. He was to make disciples of the House of Israel who will then spread his message throughout the earth. Mind you, even in genesis, God told Abraham that the whole earth will be blessed through Him. Here is Matthew 28vs19-20
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you
Here Jesus sent his disciples to the whole world.
John 3vs16-17
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to[b] save the world through him.[/b]
So you can clearly see Jesus Christ saying he was sent to save the world and not just Israel. But he was to preach to the Jews first so will then spread his message to the world. Israel is described as God's firstborn in the bible(Exodus 4vs22).
You'll agree that anything a father wants to give to his children, he starts with his firstborn and then asks him to share with his younger ones.
God could not have sent Muhammad to the world with a religion he never gave his firstborn. The question to ask is why God will choose an Arabic word as the name of a religion he gave the Jews according to you. He will then make everyone pray in Arabic including the Jews!! How does that conform with the image of God as God of the Hebrews to Moses? Imagine God of the Hebrews that must be prayed to in Arabic. It's just like praying to Eledumare in Yoruba religion in French!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:27am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Listen to yourself Jesus didn't have a religion lolzzzzzzzz. I can see you are confused. Do you even know the meaning of religion? You claimed to be learned na. You mean Jesu just came to perform miracles and not win souls for God? Why then Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that SENT me. The purpose of life is to serve God oga, now which way does Jesus Christ PBUH serve his lord? What is the name of his religion if you understand the meaning of religion. Christianity was invented by Paul 80years after Jesu death. Although Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't killed/ dead as you people made to believed. You have a lot to learn my brother......
Again there is a passage in the bible where Jesus described the religion to be followed. Matt19

16Just then a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?”

17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?”e Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

Jesus answered, “ ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, 19honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’f”

20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?”

21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”
If you read the above well, you'll see that Jesus still referred to the commandments of moses as the religion to gain eternal life. But Jesus didn't stop there, he asked the man to sell all he had and follow him. With this, it is clear that the religion Jesus followed was Moses religion but with the proviso that all men come to God through him instead of through their ceremonial practices. So you can see that Jesus did not institute a religion different from that of moses. Instead, he completed it in himself by asking the man to follow him. In other words, if you follow Jesus, you have summarily obeyed all the laws of Moses and you're a candidate for eternal life.
Muhammad on the other hand never prescribed the way to eternal life for anyone cause he never had it. You can't give what you don't have!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by uzhiyeka(m): 2:28am On Feb 12
I no go gree for brain wash again oo. Na the one I know na I dey follow now. No be the one them say person die 3 days him wake up, him die bcox of our sin hmmm him feed 5k men
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by uzhiyeka(m): 2:29am On Feb 12
I no go gree for brain wash again oo. Na the one I know na I dey follow now. No be the one them say person die 3 days him wake up hmmm
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kobojunkie: 2:41am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:
Again there is a passage in the bible where Jesus described the religion to be followed. Matt19
If you read the above well, you'll see that Jesus still referred to the commandments of moses as the religion to gain eternal life.
But Jesus didn't stop there, he asked the man to sell all he had and follow him. With this, it is clear that the religion Jesus followed was Moses religion but with the proviso that all men come to God through him instead of through their ceremonial practices. So you can see that Jesus did not institute a religion different from that of moses. Instead, he completed it in himself by asking the man to follow him. In other words, if you follow Jesus, you have summarily obeyed all the laws of Moses and you're a candidate for eternal life.
Muhammad on the other hand never prescribed the way to eternal life for anyone cause he never had it. You can't give what you don't have!!
Two problems with your claim regarding the person of Jesus Christ.
a. Jesus Christ is recorded to have condemned the doctrines and traditions of men — the foundation on which all religions are based — as being antiChrist. undecided
b. Obedience of the Law — the National Constitution of the Nation established by God — the Kingdom of God — has nothing to do with observing the doctrines and traditions of a religion out there. Unless you wish to tell us that a Law-abiding citizen of any country of the world is merely just a religious mind. undecided
c. Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the Old Law of Moses in His Name. He warned them not to store Old Wine in New Wineskin.

Look, your religion does not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. It may claim to do so in words only but every doctrine and tradition on which your religion is built on directly violates the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by nurusystem(m): 7:30am On Feb 12
100 reasons or verses you will no Jesus is not God..Mathew 20:20-23
John 17:3
John 20:17
1corithian 15:14+15

Contradiction
1.Mark 15:25 and John 19:14
2. John 17:19 and mark 19: 17
If you never see this then you in bondage
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 8:10am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

If you read the above well, you'll see that Jesus still referred to the commandments of moses as the religion to gain eternal life. But Jesus didn't stop there, he asked the man to sell all he had and follow him. With this, it is clear that the religion Jesus followed was Moses religion but with the proviso that all men come to God through him instead of through their ceremonial practices. So you can see that Jesus did not institute a religion different from that of moses. Instead, he completed it in himself by asking the man to follow him. In other words, if you follow Jesus, you have summarily obeyed all the laws of Moses and you're a candidate for eternal life.

With this, it is clear that the religion Jesus followed was Moses religion but with the proviso that all men come to God through him instead of through their ceremonial practices. So you can see that Jesus did not institute a religion different from that of moses. Instead, he completed it in himself by asking the man to follow him. In other words, if you follow Jesus, you have summarily obeyed all the laws of Moses and you're a candidate for eternal life.
Muhammad on the other hand never prescribed the way to eternal life for anyone cause he never had it. You can't give what you don't have!![/quote]

Just listen to yourself, is that not what I have been saying so far? They (all the prophets) didn't have different purpose they all came with a message from God in different dimensions but with same missions. Let me ask you one question, why did you believed in other prophets and refused in that of Muhammad s.a.w, after all all of us did not met anyone of them we only heard from them through history isn't that hypocrite? Aaron, Moses, Abraham, Jesus Christ PBUT are all Muslims. Muslim and Islam is just a term
Judaism and Islam have similar meaning and similarities. Judaism believe in oneness of God ISLAM also believed in oneness of God. Judaism is Aramaic language islam is Arabic language which means submission to the will of ONLY one God........
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 8:23am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Again, you have misinterpreted the words of Jesus. Jesus was referring to his gospel of salvation. He was to make disciples of the House of Israel who will then spread his message throughout the earth. Mind you, even in genesis, God told Abraham that the whole earth will be blessed through Him. Here is Matthew 28vs19-20

Here Jesus sent his disciples to the whole world.
John 3vs16-17

So you can clearly see Jesus Christ saying he was sent to save the world and not just Israel. But he was to preach to the Jews first so will then spread his message to the world. Israel is described as God's firstborn in the bible(Exodus 4vs22).
You'll agree that anything a father wants to give to his children, he starts with his firstborn and then asks him to share with his younger ones.
God could not have sent Muhammad to the world with a religion he never gave his firstborn. The question to ask is why God will choose an Arabic word as the name of a religion he gave the Jews according to you. He will then make everyone pray in Arabic including the Jews!! How does that conform with the image of God as God of the Hebrews to Moses? Imagine God of the Hebrews that must be prayed to in Arabic. It's just like praying to Eledumare in Yoruba religion in French!!

Something that is glaring, you are still arguing why are you like this? Jesus Christ PBUH himself said he was sent ONLY to the Israelites, and you are still twisting his words. Hmmm I fear you o, you cannot defend this oga there are many contradictions in the bible do you know why? Many had inserted their own as a result of selfish gain. Abraham, Jesus, Moses, David, Aaron e.t.c PBHT were all sent to their people ISRAEL Muhammad was sent to all mankind.

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the CHILDREN’S bread and toss it to the DOGS.”

Look at that (26) you are one of the dogs, Jesus Christ PBUH didn't recognize you and Nigeria he wasn't sent to you, he knew nothing about Christianity. Christianity is a religion invented by Paul. Muslims are the true believers, we believe in all prophets of God, we believed in oneness of God, we love our neighbors, orphans, widows, we fast during Ramadan, we give to the needy, we protect ourselves from immoralities that's all what ISLAM preaches. According to the Quran anyone who kill just a single soul is like the person kill all mankind and will be severely punished.

Anyone who kill unjustly in Islam is not part of us. There are a lot of forces again Islam, they are collude to tarnish the image of Islam but God is protecting the religion if not things might scattered... As they are killing people all in the name of ISLAM, destabilizing Islamic communities, Islam is still prevailing isn't that amazing?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 8:44am On Feb 12
Kobojunkie:
Two problems with your claim regarding the person of Jesus Christ.
a. Jesus Christ is recorded to have condemned the doctrines and traditions of men — the foundation on which all religions are based — as being antiChrist. undecided
b. Obedience of the Law — the National Constitution of the Nation established by God — the Kingdom of God — has nothing to do with observing the doctrines and traditions of a religion out there. Unless you wish to tell us that a Law-abiding citizen of any country of the world is merely just a religious mind. undecided
c. Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the Old Law of Moses in His Name. He warned them not to store Old Wine in New Wineskin.

Look, your religion does not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. It may claim to do so in words only but every doctrine and tradition on which your religion is built on directly violates the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided
I don't get your point for a. above. Do you by any chance imply that the Ten commandments are "doctrines and traditions of men"?

The national constitution as you term it was given by God not man. So it is simple logic that observing it means practicing a religion except you mean religion does not imply obeying the commandments of a Supreme being
Jesus asked the Rich young man to follow the commandments. Do you by any chance mean Jesus had a separate rule for the man and a separate rule for his followers? Do you mean there are double standards to making God's kingdom since that was the intent of the question the rich young man asked Jesus?
I don't know what you mean by "my religion" but you have not been able to make any distinctions between "my religion" and the religion of Jesus.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by AntiChristian: 9:01am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

But you go gree for Mohomodu Rasulilie the terrorist who died at the hands of a woman he was lusting after?

Brother you need Jesus

See lies upon lie! Muhammad died in his house!
Jesus self need Allah!

Jesus fell on his face for his creator!
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground cool and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39

Jesus get God
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God grin and your God.’” John 20:17
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Bultwo: 9:03am On Feb 12
Yes, indeed he was the way, the truth and life. No one goes to the Father except through him.
In return, let me ask this question, during the period of Moses, who was the way, the truth and life? And also during the period of Abraham, who was the way, the truth and the life?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Feb 12
Hanndye:

How do you mean?

Jesus no qualify!

Jesus self need God!

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground cool and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39

Jesus get God
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God grin and your God.’” John 20:17
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 9:13am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

With this, it is clear that the religion Jesus followed was Moses religion but with the proviso that all men come to God through him instead of through their ceremonial practices. So you can see that Jesus did not institute a religion different from that of moses. Instead, he completed it in himself by asking the man to follow him. In other words, if you follow Jesus, you have summarily obeyed all the laws of Moses and you're a candidate for eternal life.

Just listen to yourself, is that not what I have been saying so far? They (all the prophets) didn't have different purpose they all came with a message from God in different dimensions but with same missions. Let me ask you one question, why did you believed in other prophets and refused in that of Muhammad s.a.w, after all all of us did not met anyone of them we only heard from them through history isn't that hypocrite? Aaron, Moses, Abraham, Jesus Christ PBUT are all Muslims. Muslim and Islam is just a term
Judaism and Islam have similar meaning and similarities. Judaism believe in oneness of God ISLAM also believed in oneness of God. Judaism is Aramaic language islam is Arabic language which means submission to the will of ONLY one God........

You are showing your ignorance by claiming the prophets did not come with different purposes.

Moses never came to save mankind. He came to deliver Israelites ffrom slavery.

Abraham was instructed by God to embark on a journey to a place where he will settle and worship God. David was a king in Israel. So to claim every prophet came with same mission and purpose is a lie.

Jesus came to die for man's sins and reconcile man to God. He was not sent to deliver Israel like Moses even though they were under Roman slavery when he was born.

Muhammad was not a prophet.

He couldn't be a prophet at least not for the Jewish religion because he was not a Jew to start with.

Secondly, he did so many things that were against the religion of the Jews. One was marrying his divorced cousin's wife. This behaviour that was condemned by John the Baptist and Jesus Chirst and even cost John the Baptist his life is prohibited in the laws of Moses. So if you cannot obey prophets of God who came before you, how can you claim to be practicing same religion with them? Read Matthew 14, Luke 16vs18, Leviticus 18 and Deuteronomy 24. As a matter of fact, Deuteronomy 24 is in stark contrast with Mohammed's teachings on divorce and remarrying.

It is also a lie that Judaism means same thing as Islam in Arabic. Islam means submission. Judaism means honest, straight or singleness. So you can't equate Judaism to Islam. Besides, if they mean the same thing, why didn't Muhammad retain the name Judaism, an Hebrew word but instead adopted the name Islam an Arabic word which is his mother tongue. I thought Islam does not allow changing the religion.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 9:30am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

You are showing your ignorance by claiming the prophets did not come with different purposes.

Abraham was instructed by God to embark on a journey to a place where he will settle and worship God. David was a king in Israel. So to claim every prophet came with same mission and purpose is a lie.

Jesus came to die for man's sins and reconcile man to God. He was not sent to deliver Israel like Moses even though they were under Roman slavery when he was born.

He couldn't be a prophet at least not for the Jewish religion because he was not a Jew to start with.

Secondly, he did so many things that were against the religion of the Jews. One was marrying his divorced cousin's wife. This behaviour that was condemned by John the Baptist and Jesus Chirst and even cost John the Baptist his life is prohibited in the laws of Moses. So if you cannot obey prophets of God who came before you, how can you claim to be practicing same religion with them? Read Matthew 14, Luke 16vs18, Leviticus 18 and Deuteronomy 24. As a matter of fact, Deuteronomy 24 is in stark contrast with Mohammed's teachings on divorce and remarrying.

It is also a lie that Judaism means same thing as Islam in Arabic. Islam means submission. Judaism means honest, straight or singleness. So you can't equate Judaism to Islam. Besides, if they mean the same thing, why didn't Muhammad retain the name Judaism, an Hebrew word but instead adopted the name Islam an Arabic word which is his mother tongue. I thought Islam does not allow changing the religion.

Who is ignorant here now?

In the Hebrew Bible/Christian Old Testament, Moses is portrayed as a prophet who receives the Ten Commandments from Yahweh/God.

Moses also related God's instruction on how to commemorate that deliverance – the Passover, a sacred meal partaken with everyone fully ready to take the journey of salvation. Additionally, Moses is the Law Giver.

Honestly you don't know anything. You need to upgrade yourself, know the truth and let the truth set you free

Purpose of Moses
The 10 Commandments

You shall have no other God's before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images. ...
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. ...
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy. ...
Honor your father and mother. ...
Thou shalt not kill. ...
Thou shalt not commit adultery. ...
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shall not bear false witness.
You shall not covet.

You are just saying rub.bish.

Purpose of Aaron

Aaron and his successors as high priest were given control over the Urim and Thummim by which the WILL of God could be determined. God commissioned the Aaronide priests to distinguish the holy from the common and the clean from the unclean, and to teach the divine laws (the Torah) to the Israelites.

I told you all the prophets came to fulfill the will of God, you are saying Moses had no purpose lolz, do you even understand English at all? Ok if you do what is your purpose in life?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 9:32am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Something that is glaring, you are still arguing why are you like this? Jesus Christ PBUH himself said he was sent ONLY to the Israelites, and you are still twisting his words. Hmmm I fear you o, you cannot defend this oga there are many contradictions in the bible do you know why? Many had inserted their own as a result of selfish gain. Abraham, Jesus, Moses, David, Aaron e.t.c PBHT were all sent to their people ISRAEL Muhammad was sent to all mankind.

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the CHILDREN’S bread and toss it to the DOGS.”

Look at that (26) you are one of the dogs, Jesus Christ PBUH didn't recognize you and Nigeria he wasn't sent to you, he knew nothing about Christianity. Christianity is a religion invented by Paul. Muslims are the true believers, we believe in all prophets of God, we believed in oneness of God, we love our neighbors, orphans, widows, we fast during Ramadan, we give to the needy, we protect ourselves from immoralities that's all what ISLAM preaches. According to the Quran anyone who kill just a single soul is like the person kill all mankind and will be severely punished.

Anyone who kill unjustly in Islam is not part of us. There are a lot of forces again Islam, they are collude to tarnish the image of Islam but God is protecting the religion if not things might scattered... As they are killing people all in the name of ISLAM, destabilizing Islamic communities, Islam is still prevailing isn't that amazing?
If Abraham, Jesus, Moses, David, Aaron were all sent to their people Israel, can you explain how Muhammad a non-Israelite was sent to all of mankind? Meanwhile, all the people you mentioned are of same lineage and religion of Judaism. How come only Muhammad started a different religion from them and in his own mother tongue too!!

You are being fraudulent by stopping at verse 26. This is the rest of the encounter below

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

You can see that Jesus went ahead and healed her while commending her for her great faith. So if Jesus was sent only to Israel and had not intention of having anything to do with non-Israelites, why did he commend her faith and even went ahead to heal her daughter?

You claim now that I am twisting the words of Jesus. Did you read your bible and you did not see what I quoted in Matthew 28 or it is fake because it exposes your lies?
You cannot serve two Masters. If you believe Moses to be a prophet of God, then follow the religion of Moses. It is called Judaism. Islam is alien and unknown to the people of Israel which you have referenced so many times. Islam is an Arabic religion.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 9:35am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

See lies upon lie! Muhammad died in his house!
Jesus self need Allah!

Jesus get God
You mean Allah is Jesus' father? When did that happen?

Well, it if is so, why then do you believe the father but not the Son? The same Father said he is the beloved Son and everyone should believer him.
You see now that even Allah wants Muhammad to accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 9:38am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Who is ignorant here now?

In the Hebrew Bible/Christian Old Testament, Moses is portrayed as a prophet who receives the Ten Commandments from Yahweh/God.

Moses also related God's instruction on how to commemorate that deliverance – the Passover, a sacred meal partaken with everyone fully ready to take the journey of salvation. Additionally, Moses is the Law Giver.

Honestly you don't know anything. You need to upgrade yourself, know the truth and let the truth set you free

Purpose of Moses
The 10 Commandments

You shall have no other God's before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images. ...
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. ...
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy. ...
Honor your father and mother. ...
Thou shalt not kill. ...
Thou shalt not commit adultery. ...
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shall not bear false witness.
You shall not covet.

You are just saying rub.bish.

Purpose of Aaron

Aaron and his successors as high priest were given control over the Urim and Thummim by which the WILL of God could be determined. God commissioned the Aaronide priests to distinguish the holy from the common and the clean from the unclean, and to teach the divine laws (the Torah) to the Israelites.

I told you all the prophets came to fulfill the will of God, you are saying Moses had no purpose lolz, do you even understand English at all? Ok if you do what is your purpose in life?

Where is Urim and Thummim of Aaron in Islam?

If you accept that Moses received the commandments of God, when then did Muhammad disobey the laws by taking his son's wife? It is a forbidden thing in the Mosaic law. So if Muhammad will not follow the Mosaic law, how can he be called a prophet?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by AntiChristian: 9:40am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

You mean Allah is Jesus' father? When did that happen?

Well, it if is so, why then do you believe the father but not the Son? The same Father said he is the beloved Son and everyone should believer him.
You see now that even Allah wants Muhammad to accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour

You mean God get reproductive system?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 9:46am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

You too just listen to yourself Jesus came to die for man's sin, that's mean you are encouraging sin. Many people will be committing a lot of sins knowing Jesus had died for his sin, all this are false oga don't be deceived everyone will account for his/her sin on the day of judgement.

Sorry are you a graduate? You can't be, because you are too do.cile, don't you know that ADAM is our forefather? Adam gave birth to ABRAHAM, Abraham gave birth to ISAAC and ISHMAEL. Now Ishmael gave birth to MUHAMMAD, so is Ishmael not jew? Is Muhammad not now related to Abraham? If you are ibo and marry Yoruba your son is not an ibo abi? Why are you like this? Are you under juju influence that you didn't even know the truth?

Now the genesis of your problem/hypocrisy

Sarah came to believe that Hagar's son Ishmael was mocking her son Isaac. She insisted Abraham send them both away. Abraham brought Hagar and Ishmael out together. Abraham gave Hagar bread and water then sent them into the wilderness of Beersheba.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 9:50am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Where is Urim and Thummim of Aaron in Islam?

If you accept that Moses received the commandments of God, when then did Muhammad disobey the laws by taking his son's wife? It is a forbidden thing in the Mosaic law. So if Muhammad will not follow the Mosaic law, how can he be called a prophet?

Your evidence?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 9:53am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

You too just listen to yourself Jesus came to die for man's sin, that's mean you are encouraging sin. Many people will be committing a lot of sins knowing Jesus had died for his sin, all this are false oga don't be deceived everyone will account for his/her sin on the day of judgement.

Sorry are you a graduate? You can't be, because you are too do.cile, don't you know that ADAM is our forefather? Adam gave birth to ABRAHAM, Abraham gave birth to ISAAC and ISHMAEL. Now Ishmael gave birth to MUHAMMAD, so is Ishmael not jew? Is Muhammad not now related to Abraham? If you are ibo and marry Yoruba your son is not an ibo abi? Why are you like this? Are you under juju influence that you didn't even know the truth?

Now the genesis of your problem/hypocrisy

Sarah came to believe that Hagar's son Ishmael was mocking her son Isaac. She insisted Abraham send them both away. Abraham brought Hagar and Ishmael out together. Abraham gave Hagar bread and water then sent them into the wilderness of Beersheba.

You are just writing rubbish. Is Muhammad a Jew or not? That is the simple question. All these lies. When did Ishmael become a Jew? Jews are those who came out of the 12 tribes of Jacob aka Israel. Was Ishmael from the 12 tribes of Israel?
If you are claiming Jew for Muhammad because of Ishmael, then even Iranians are Jews since they came from Esau. You are totally unintelligent and low in mental capacity to handle the debate. I suggest you drop it.

Have Muslims stopped committing sins because they don't believe in Jesus? Is there any sin found among Christians that worse does not exist among Muslims? You have no point abeg
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 9:55am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Your evidence?

Really? So you want to argue now that Muhammad did not take his adopted son's wife in disobedience to the laws of Moses in Leviticus 18 and Deuteronomy 24?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:01am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

If Abraham, Jesus, Moses, David, Aaron were all sent to their people Israel, can you explain how Muhammad a non-Israelite was sent to all of mankind? Meanwhile, all the people you mentioned are of same lineage and religion of Judaism. How come only Muhammad started a different religion from them and in his own mother tongue too!!

You are being fraudulent by stopping at verse 26. This is the rest of the encounter below

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

You can see that Jesus went ahead and healed her while commending her for her great faith. So if Jesus was sent only to Israel and had not intention of having anything to do with non-Israelites, why did he commend her faith and even went ahead to heal her daughter?

You claim now that I am twisting the words of Jesus. Did you read your bible and you did not see what I quoted in Matthew 28 or it is fake because it exposes your lies?
You cannot serve two Masters. If you believe Moses to be a prophet of God, then follow the religion of Moses. It is called Judaism. Islam is alien and unknown to the people of Israel which you have referenced so many times. Islam is an Arabic religion.

Why did he make the statement in the first instance?

That's why I said there are a lot of contradictions in the bible.

I am only sent to the lost sheeps of Israel explain that verse.

All mankind, irrespective of the tribes, country or what have you belongs to Adam. So forget all this your lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer / Amorc: School Or Secret Society? / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.