Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS (6723 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:08am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Really? So you want to argue now that Muhammad did not take his adopted son's wife in disobedience to the laws of Moses in Leviticus 18 and Deuteronomy 24?

You are talking about zayd?
If yes then there is no point here,

Zayd was a slave that Hakim ibn Hizam, Khadija's nephew, bought for her at a market in Ukaz.
Zayd then became her and Muhammad’s adopted son. This father-son status was later ANNULLED after Muhammad married Zayd’s WIDOWED wife, Zaynab bint Jahsh.

The wife of zayd became a WIDOWED before Muhammad S A.W married her so what's the point here.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:14am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Why did he make the statement in the first instance?

That's why I said there are a lot of contradictions in the bible.

I am only sent to the lost sheeps of Israel explain that verse.

All mankind, irrespective of the tribes, country or what have you belongs to Adam. So forget all this your lies
The statement means he was sent to preach to the lost ones in Israel. Jesus had a mission to first of all bring back the children of Israel, who are God's chosen and anointed back to him. He will then give them the commission to go into all the world and bring the world to him. That is the reason God chose Israel as his firstborn as written in Exodus 4vs 22.
Or do you mean by virtue of Exodus 4vs22, God is God of the Hebrews only? If so, then it clearly shows without any doubt that Muhammad was never his prophet
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:19am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

The statement means he was sent to preach to the lost ones in Israel. Jesus had a mission to first of all bring back the children of Israel, who are God's chosen and anointed back to him. He will then give them the commission to go into all the world and bring the world to him. That is the reason God chose Israel as his firstborn as written in Exodus 4vs 22.
Or do you mean by virtue of Exodus 4vs22, God is God of the Hebrews only? If so, then it clearly shows without any doubt that Muhammad was never his prophet

Look at Jesus assistant ooo lolz if that should be the case then he couldn't have said he was ONLY sent to Israel. He could have said for now I'm only sent to Israel lolz you don't know what you are saying... You are twisting Bible lolzzzzzzzz thank God you know the meaning of ONLY....
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:25am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Really? So you want to argue now that Muhammad did not take his adopted son's wife in disobedience to the laws of Moses in Leviticus 18 and Deuteronomy 24?

You must not run away o

You people do not even understand Bible self nawa for you, with the verses you quoted now where was it stated that you CANNOT marry a WIDOW ...

you have no point you this hypocrite.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:25am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Look at Jesus assistant ooo lolz if that should be the case then he couldn't have said he was ONLY sent to Israel. He could have said for now I'm only sent to Israel lolz you don't know what you are saying... You are twisting Bible lolzzzzzzzz thank God you know the meaning of ONLY....
For now?.... Did Jesus ever preach to non-Israelites? No. He handed over the assignment of preaching to non-Israelites to his disciples so how exactly am I twisting the Bible?
He was sent to preach and convert Israelites which is why all his disciples were Israelites. Afterwards, he charged his disciples to go into all nations. It is there in the Bible. The question I will ask you is if Jesus was sent to save only Israel, why did he heal the Syrophonecian woman's daughter and why did he tell his disciples to go make disciples of all nations?
You see am now? Unlike Muhammad who claimed he was sent to all nations but still requires all of you to go to Mecca his fatherland before you can make Aljannah and pray in Arabic, Jesus made disciples and asked them to bring all men unto him.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:29am On Feb 12
Unlike Muhammad who claimed he was sent to all nations but still requires all of you to go to Mecca his fatherland before you can make Aljannah and pray in Arabic

See lies o, where did you hear or see that, I said you guys have been brainwashed. Instead of you to seek for knowledge and stop being naive. You are just arguing blindly, oya give us evidence to this your statement.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:32am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

For now?.... Did Jesus ever preach to non-Israelites? No. He handed over the assignment of preaching to non-Israelites to his disciples so how exactly am I twisting the Bible?
He was sent to preach and convert Israelites which is why all his disciples were Israelites. Afterwards, he charged his disciples to go into all nations. It is there in the Bible. The question I will ask you is if Jesus was sent to save only Israel, why did he heal the Syrophonecian woman's daughter and why did he tell his disciples to go make disciples of all nations?
You see am now? Unlike Muhammad who claimed he was sent to all nations but still requires all of you to go to Mecca his fatherland before you can make Aljannah and pray in Arabic, Jesus made disciples and asked them to bring all men unto him.

Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

That was Paul and not Jesus Christ PBUH statement because he cannot contradict himself.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:41am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Zayd was a slave that Hakim ibn Hizam, Khadija's nephew, bought for her at a market in Ukaz.
Zayd then became her and Muhammad’s adopted son. This father-son status was later ANNULLED after Muhammad married Zayd’s WIDOWED wife, Zaynab bint Jahsh.

The wife of zayd became a WIDOWED before Muhammad S A.W married her so what's the point here.
Chai!! See lie. Zayd was alive and well when he was disowned by Muhammad just to marry his divorced wife. Read Quran 33:37
Even Zaynab was Muhammad's cousin who married his adopted son yet he had no qualms lusting after her. Why must you lie that Zaynab was a widow before Muhammad married her.
Besides, in Islam, before you can remarry your divorced wife, she must marry another man who must have intercourse with her. See Surah 2:230. This is in stark contrast with Deuteronomy 24:1-4 which strictly prohibits remarrying a woman you once divorced.
How then can you say Muhammad and Moses practiced same religion and worshipped same God?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:42am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

You must not run away o

You people do not even understand Bible self nawa for you, with the verses you quoted now where was it stated that you CANNOT marry a WIDOW ...

you have no point you this hypocrite.
Stop telling lies. Zayd was alive and well when Muhammad took his wife for himself. Must you lie?

Why will I run away. You are the one lying now to defend Muhammad. Stop telling lies
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:44am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:
Unlike Muhammad who claimed he was sent to all nations but still requires all of you to go to Mecca his fatherland before you can make Aljannah and pray in Arabic

See lies o, where did you hear or see that, I said you guys have been brainwashed. Instead of you to seek for knowledge and stop being naive. You are just arguing blindly, oya give us evidence to this your statement.
You mean going to Mecca is not one of the five pillars of Islam?

You mean Muslims are allowed to pray in any language of their choice?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:45am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

That was Paul and not Jesus Christ PBUH statement because he cannot contradict himself.

Paul in Matthew? Are you sure you are ok because I am not understanding you anymore o
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:56am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Paul in Matthew? Are you sure you are ok because I am not understanding you anymore o
, why will u understand? you this hypocrite

Who wrote the bible?
Bible was written 80years after Jesus
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:57am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Oga it is not compulsory ooo
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 10:59am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Oga it is not compulsory ooo

Under what law is it not compulsory?

What about praying in Arabic? Is it compulsory or not?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 11:00am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:
, why will u understand? you this hypocrite

Who wrote the bible?
Bible was written 80years after Jesus

Hahaha So Paul wrote all the Bible from Genesis to Revelation?

What about the Quran how many years after Muhammad was it written?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:18am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Hahaha So Paul wrote all the Bible from Genesis to Revelation?

What about the Quran how many years after Muhammad was it written?

Lolz 😂😂😂
Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Angel Micheal, that's why you can never see any contradictions in the Quran unlike Bible, Muslims beliefs I'm Torah and injeel. But Bible comprises of both Torah, injeel and Paul. That's why there are numerous contradictions in the bible. Do you get it now? You can also imagine they said God make mistakes in the bible just imagine that ?.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:29am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Under what law is it not compulsory?

What about praying in Arabic? Is it compulsory or not?

I told you there is different between praying and worshiping be specific bro.

If it is praying, you can pray in your own language to God as God understand all language. Because he is all knowing.

If it is about worshiping, you worship God in an Islamic way, all nations of the world worship God in one language which is Arabic, if you do not understand the language you can still worship God by joining the congregation during each solat. Is it still hard to comprehend? Islam is very simple and sweet, in Islam there is a room for seeking knowledge that's why we know more about religion, but Christians are told not to even touch Quran talk less of reading it can you tell us why? Because your pastors know more about it most especially those who went to theology they know better. After all Quran is a book you will see the translated one and the transliterated one....

Going to Mecca is not compusery o don't be mislead and don't mislead others o. You should go to Mecca if you are financially buoyant and capable only once in your life time.... It is good if you have money if you are poor and borrow money all in the name of going to Mecca the person will not be rewarded.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:33am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Stop telling lies. Zayd was alive and well when Muhammad took his wife for himself. Must you lie?

Why will I run away. You are the one lying now to defend Muhammad. Stop telling lies

See liar oya bring your evidence ooooo
I'm not amazed with you telling lies because your religion is being built on deceit. Arguing without evidence you even quoted Moses.

Marrying a widow is not forbidden according to Moses, your problem is hypocrisy and ignorance.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:37am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Going to Mecca is one of the pillars of Islam but with a clause, it is not a compusery one.

It is not a must. It is optional but it is good if you have the RESOURCES.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 11:42am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Going to Mecca is one of the pillars of Islam but with a clause, it is not a compusery one.

You mean if you have the resources you can still choose not to go
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 11:51am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

See liar oya bring your evidence ooooo
I'm not amazed with you telling lies because your religion is being built on deceit. Arguing without evidence you even quoted Moses.

Marrying a widow is not forbidden according to Moses, your problem is hypocrisy and ignorance.
Read the verses below you liar. Quran 33:37
Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.
Note that after divorcing her, Zayd went ahead and married two more wives among whom was Umm Kulthum.

You're a cheap liar!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 11:53am On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

I told you there is different between praying and worshiping be specific bro.

If it is praying, you can pray in your own language to God as God understand all language. Because he is all knowing.

If it is about worshiping, you worship God in an Islamic way, all nations of the world worship God in one language which is Arabic, if you do not understand the language you can still worship God by joining the congregation during each solat. Is it still hard to comprehend? Islam is very simple and sweet, in Islam there is a room for seeking knowledge that's why we know more about religion, but Christians are told not to even touch Quran talk less of reading it can you tell us why? Because your pastors know more about it most especially those who went to theology they know better. After all Quran is a book you will see the translated one and the transliterated one....

Going to Mecca is not compusery o don't be mislead and don't mislead others o. You should go to Mecca if you are financially buoyant and capable only once in your life time.... It is good if you have money if you are poor and borrow money all in the name of going to Mecca the person will not be rewarded.
So why do you "worship" in only Arabic? Is your Allah an Arabic God or he only recieves arabic worship? So Arabic is the official language of Islam not so? That's racism don't you think
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:54am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

You mean if you have the resources you can still choose not to go

If you have the resources other things can stop you from going, like your health status. Muslims who is wealthy and healthy must go to hajj to worship God. They are going there to worship and not to tour that's why they must be healthy......

But I repeat if you don't have the means is not compusery God is all knowing.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

So why do you "worship" in only Arabic? Is your Allah an Arabic God or he only recieves arabic worship? So Arabic is the official language of Islam not so? That's racism don't you think

You are wrong,

Arabic was chosen by Allah, and the Muslim holy scripture is written entirely in Arabic. Therefore, every Muslim must learn to read and speak Arabic, the language of the prophet, in order to be able to understand and interpret the word of Allah through prayer and reading the Quran.

Now imagine if I didn't understand Arabic now someone like you might mis-interpreted Quran for me to suit your own interests.

Do you get it now?

After all is our language English? Why is Nigeria chooses English language? All tribes in Nigeria must learn the language if they must rule the country, so learning a language to serve your God isn't a big deal. Though it is good to know Arabic but if you don't understand it doesn't stop you from worshiping your God understood?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Read the verses below you liar. Quran 33:37

Note that after divorcing her, Zayd went ahead and married two more wives among whom was Umm Kulthum.

You're a cheap liar!!

What you quoted now what's the correlation now? Why are you misquoting?

Read what you posted again

Then when Zaid had DISSOLVED (his marriage) with her, with the NECESSARY (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no DIFFICULTY to the Believers in (the matter of) MARRIAGE with the wives of their adopted SONS, when the latter have DISSOLVED with the NECESSARY (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be FULFILLED.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:12pm On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

You are wrong,

Arabic was chosen by Allah, and the Muslim holy scripture is written entirely in Arabic. Therefore, every Muslim must learn to read and speak Arabic, the language of the prophet, in order to be able to understand and interpret the word of Allah through prayer and reading the Quran.

Now imagine if I didn't understand Arabic now someone like you might mis-interpreted Quran for me to suit your own interests.

Do you get it now?

After all is our language English? Why is Nigeria chooses English language? All tribes in Nigeria must learn the language if they must rule the country, so learning a language to serve your God isn't a big deal. Though it is good to know Arabic but if you don't understand it doesn't stop you from worshiping your God understood?

So Arabic is the official language of Islam just as English is the official language of Nigeria. So how is Islam the religion of Abraham when he could never speak Arabic
Then also, how come you a Nigerian is worshipping a God who only wants you to worship him in Arabic? Did he not create you and your language? Why did he choose Arabic over your local language? Is that not racism?
So if you get to Aljannah, will you still speak Arabic or there's another language there?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:14pm On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

If you have the resources other things can stop you from going, like your health status. Muslims who is wealthy and healthy must go to hajj to worship God. They are going there to worship and not to tour that's why they must be healthy......

But I repeat if you don't have the means is not compusery God is all knowing.
So you can have the resources and be in good health and choose not to go to Mecca? Cause it seems Mecca is the capital of Islam since going there is one of the five pillars of Islam`
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:15pm On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Why is going to Mecca a pillar of Islam? How does Mecca become a capital for Islam for a Nigerian? Is that not colonialism?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:18pm On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

What you quoted now what's the correlation now? Why are you misquoting?

Read what you posted again

Then when Zaid had DISSOLVED (his marriage) with her, with the NECESSARY (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no DIFFICULTY to the Believers in (the matter of) MARRIAGE with the wives of their adopted SONS, when the latter have DISSOLVED with the NECESSARY (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be FULFILLED.

I thought you said she was widowed before Muhammad married her? What kind of compulsive lying is this?

ahmedio2017:

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:20pm On Feb 12
ahmedio2017:

Lolz 😂😂😂
Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Angel Micheal, that's why you can never see any contradictions in the Quran unlike Bible, Muslims beliefs I'm Torah and injeel. But Bible comprises of both Torah, injeel and Paul. That's why there are numerous contradictions in the bible. Do you get it now? You can also imagine they said God make mistakes in the bible just imagine that ?.

Yeah. No contradiction in Quran indeed. So who is the heir of Muhammad? Abu Bakr or Aisha?

You guys can lie. Show me Torah and Injeel in your Quran.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

So Arabic is the official language of Islam just as English is the official language of Nigeria. So how is Islam the religion of Abraham when he could never speak Arabic
Then also, how come you a Nigerian is worshipping a God who only wants you to worship him in Arabic? Did he not create you and your language? Why did he choose Arabic over your local language? Is that not racism?
So if you get to Aljannah, will you still speak Arabic or there's another language there?

Mr man do you have understanding problem?
Read what I posted again this time with gentility and open heart.
If you don't understand ARABIC you can still WORSHIP your GOD.... Why then you as a Yoruba worshiping Jesu is he a Yoruba man?

Lastly to your question before you were burn do you have any idea of where you are? Do you know the language you will be speaking while you are still young and growing?

All nations shall worship God in one language and that is Arabic... Indian, Chinese, Koreans, Yorubas, igbos, Hausa , ALLAHU AKBAR
Isn't that amazing....
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

I thought you said she was widowed before Muhammad married her? What kind of compulsive lying is this?

You are the one contradicting yourselves, dissolution of marriage can happen as a result of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / The Power Of Choice / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.