Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori (9274 Views)

Adaora Soludo: We Left Nigeria Over Threats After My Dad Reformed Banking Sector / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by Ebubu2: 12:40pm On Feb 11
Caphive:

Now I see the link, no wonder Access Bank was able to but over a bigger bank (intercontinental bank)

All these Ibori, Wike, Amaechi and SS leaders were using Access to stash billions of dollars. He’s a port harcourt boi.

That’s how Wigwe smartly used their Billions to trade and earn profits and raise the worth of Access in quadruple folds.

These 3 politicians must be meeting with Access executives now to ensure their looted money remains safe after Herbert’s demise.
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by Atolu01: 1:24pm On Feb 11
If he was kind and treated others with dignity, in private, as well as as public, no problemo. Anybody can say anything about another.
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11
And why did Ibori want to destroy v-mobile that time. He has not mentioned why till today
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by MT: 2:40pm On Feb 11
For ibori, the convict, to sing the praise of this man, I have a deep seated reservation.
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by Elzazzi: 2:49pm On Feb 11
MT:
For ibori, the convict, to sing the praise of this man, I have a deep seated reservation.

grin grin grin
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by Celepope: 3:41pm On Feb 11
bennybuhari:
He was an Ibori boy. He also made Pinnick and many others. Rest in power Herbert
How did he make Pinnick? Just curious. Because I know Amaju Pinnick personally and I don’t see the connection between them regarding his rise to success. Two people I know assisted him to rise is Patrick Okpomo ( Former NFA Secretary General) and his Elder sister who happens to be the former First Lady of Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by bennybuhari: 4:16pm On Feb 11
What position was Pinnick holding in Delta before going to NFF? If Amaju see Ibori today, dem no born am well, he must prostrate
Celepope:

How did he make Pinnick? Just curious. Because I know Amaju Pinnick personally and I don’t see the connection between them regarding his rise to success. Two people I know assisted him to rise is Patrick Okpomo ( Former NFA Secretary General) and his Elder sister who happens to be the former First Lady of Delta State.
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by Celepope: 4:27pm On Feb 11
bennybuhari:
What position was Pinnick holding in Delta before going to NFF? If Amaju see Ibori today, dem no born am well, he must prostrate
You said Wigwe made Amaju Pinnick, so I’m asking what’s their connection? Btw when Ibori left office in 2007, Amaju was Second DFA chairman before rising to DFA chairman in Delta State. Go find out his relationship to Patrick Okpomo. When he died, Amaju single handedly sponsored his funeral, in fact his service of songs was held in Amaju’s home in Warri GRA. Lastly even though he was in Ibori’s Government, that doesn’t mean he made him. Do you want me to narrate how his life turned around after his junketed trip to Sydney 2000 Olympics even though he wasn’t in holding any political office? Amaju na person I know one on one and prior to that Olympics, we use to play street football in Warri before things changed for him in 2000.
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by bennybuhari: 5:07pm On Feb 11
Where did I say Wigwe made Amaju Pinnick I agree with most things you said pee Amaju and Okpomo but truth is, Ibori made him. Okpomo died in 2004 and I know the role Ibori played in his ascension
Celepope:

You said Wigwe made Amaju Pinnick, so I’m asking what’s their connection? Btw when Ibori left office in 2007, Amaju was Second DFA chairman before rising to DFA chairman in Delta State. Go find out his relationship to Patrick Okpomo. When he died, Amaju single handedly sponsored his funeral, in fact his service of songs was held in Amaju’s home in Warri GRA. Lastly even though he was in Ibori’s Government, that doesn’t mean he made him. Do you want me to narrate how his life turned around after his junketed trip to Sydney 2000 Olympics even though he wasn’t in holding any political office? Amaju na person I know one on one and prior to that Olympics, we use to play street football in Warri before things changed for him in 2000.
Re: Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori by CHAQUR: 10:23am On Feb 12
Money revives, money kills. Victim of luxury. Death...every souls last meal. Death...the best Preacher to men. Lessons always taught, men always forgetting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death / Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.