Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe (34482 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by itsene: 8:41am On Feb 11
Obi always saying the wrong thing.
Keeping quiet helps a lot sometimes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by PNomsule: 8:44am On Feb 11
edlion57:
Deep down some people will be scared of what will then happen to their money in Access bank...Ur money is under NDIC ,ur money is 💯 safe

NDIC insures only a maximum of N50k regardless of what value you have stored with the Nigerian commercial bank.
I stand to be corrected
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by olaolulazio(m): 8:46am On Feb 11
derecho:
Waiting for Tinubu supporters to come and spew thrash

U think say the president get time to lie the way ur boss has been doing?

Obi dey lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by tishbite43: 8:46am On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Okay.

I just want to remind everyone that Erastus Akingbola is still living his life.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that appened between the four people mentioned above
No be lie

4 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by oilyngbati(m): 8:50am On Feb 11
Peter Obi, the mourner in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria has once again, worn his black clothes to mourn again, but Anambra killings are still going on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by afrika(f): 8:51am On Feb 11
AFTER READING SOME COMMENTS HERE, I REALIZED MOST NAIRALAND ENTITIES ARE LOW LIVES AND DO NOT HAVE MEANING JOBS TO AVERT UNNECESSARY COMMENTS ON PETER OBI ABT HIS LATTE FRIEND ...
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by owolabi5: 8:53am On Feb 11
cool
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by kelly72: 8:55am On Feb 11
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

This self-serving, deceitful and eye-service man makes everything about him.

Minister of funeral and condolence.

What a nuisance.

Of course, it is simply impossible for anyone from your environment to tell this sort of story because of your legendary self-centredness.

Everyone who is close to the deceased will tell a brief story of their relationship and Peter Obi has told his. Of course, his stories always flow with milk of kindness. So one is not surprised that you are already purging about his kindness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Larryndelaw: 9:02am On Feb 11
He has started with his epistle of Paul to the Roman's. Who send Obi message

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:03am On Feb 11
123yes:
Light has gone off for those people who depends on him for survival. I mourn for his community because this a big loss

The light will be greatly felt, that dude really did a lot for his people . His Institution was cited in his ancestral home.

What a loss....
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:04am On Feb 11
OmoManU:
Opportunist even in the death of another man,

Use your critical thinking skills for once.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Larryndelaw: 9:04am On Feb 11
itsene:
Obi always saying the wrong thing.
Keeping quiet helps a lot sometimes.
His PR and advisers are glowing a terrible job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Bobloco: 9:05am On Feb 11
ecolime:
Lamba

Even in this moment of grief, you still display your tribal and ethnic bigotry.

Peter Obi is not the reason you turned out to be a catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:06am On Feb 11
edlion57:
Deep down some people will be scared of what will then happen to their money in Access bank...Ur money is under NDIC ,ur money is 💯 safe

He already has those who will take over his estate if such happens, a new CEO will be appointed and business will continue and NDIC has everyone covered. Such is life
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by jubrilELsudan: 9:07am On Feb 11
ODE

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:08am On Feb 11
adesegun121:
But your supporter happy about his death becos he suppport tinubu undecided

Just imagine

Use your brains, what has an alleged supporter's opinion has to do with Peter? It's not everything that comes to your head that you will type just because you don't support him.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by iramure(m): 9:10am On Feb 11
Unfortunately, the dead can no longer testify. Obi could be throwing lamba.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by LeeSantos(m): 9:13am On Feb 11
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

What a nuisance.

Why are you always foaming from your mouth anytime your see or hear his name ?
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by delerx(m): 9:13am On Feb 11
Among
quote author=WorldRichest
post=128394853]Okay.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that appened between the four people mentioned above [/quote]
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Kukutenla: 9:13am On Feb 11
ecolime:
Lamba
You see, this is how poor people think
They turn everything to political jibes in a bid to fight for people who don't care about them
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by richeeyo(m): 9:29am On Feb 11

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Victimoftribali: 9:41am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What's the man's rubbish about traditional wedding got to do with his death, or what's Anambra, Soludo and banking got to do with his death?

What happened to express your condolence and move on just like the rest of Nigeria?

This man's death shouldnt be about what he did for him or how he organized traditional wedding, this thoughtless and heartless man is just using the man's death to aggrandize and chase clout.

it is normal for people, to while eulogizing others, express the depth of their relationship, but this has to be a problem because it is from Obi
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by adesegun121(m): 9:43am On Feb 11
ExudeLoveToAll:

Use your brains, what has an alleged supporter's opinion has to do with Peter? It's not everything that comes to your head that you will type just because you don't support him.

Awon ara ile e
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Chidex50(m): 9:53am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Is he the cause of rice selling at 70k per bag? Hateful bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Zetty177x: 10:03am On Feb 11
Afonja2:

Just as I am surprised Obi did not blame America government for this. I am sure if the crash had happened in Nigeria, the eedi0t would have blamed FG.

The Wigwe dude supported Corn 🌽 master... after Peter gave him money for wedding. Nemesis? We Nigerians are suffering from Agbado supporters decisions and who they supported..
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by fawaz050(m): 10:05am On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Okay.

Only few will remember the type of evil that happened between the four people mentioned above

Please educate us.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by fawaz050(m): 10:06am On Feb 11
Zetty177x:

The Wigwe dude supported Corn 🌽 master... after Peter gave him money for wedding. Nemesis? We Nigerians are suffering from Agbado supporters decisions and who they supported..

So, someone dying is tantamount to nemesis?

Haa, being brainless is really bad.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by AskNgige2: 10:07am On Feb 11
derecho:
Waiting for Tinubu supporters to come and spew thrash
I think most APC should be crashing on such plane..
Cos evil that men do live after em....
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:07am On Feb 11
Victimoftribali:
it is normal for people, to while eulogizing others, express the depth of their relationship, but this has to be a problem because it is from Obi

Making everything under the sun about you and what you did for others is not a eulogy, it's self-enrichment, self-aggrandizing, diversion of sympathy and poor manners.

Express your condolence and move on, we don't need to know what you did for the dead, that's between him and the man, not for the general public.

Oh, I know you are dead, but I organized your wedding, I did this and that for you and your wife.

The man is crude, self-serving, mannerless and tacky..

5 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Originalsly: 10:07am On Feb 11
Not a fan of anyone ... I don't think it was appropriate for him to mention what he did for him and his wife.... maybe if he was giving the eulogy ... but definitely not on this occasion.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Cyberterror: 10:07am On Feb 11
Attention seeking crook. Who asked him where the late banker's wife is from? Always trying to Igbonize everything like he did labour party. He can't help his own homosexual son do traditional marriage, he is bragging of helping an Ikwerre billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:11am On Feb 11
Afonja2:

Just as I am surprised Obi did not blame America government for this. I am sure if the crash had happened in Nigeria, the eedi0t would have blamed FG.

Yes ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.