Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe (34487 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by bentenny(m): 10:13am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What's the man's rubbish about traditional wedding got to do with his death, or what's Anambra, Soludo and banking got to do with his death?

What happened to express your condolence and move on just like the rest of Nigeria?

This man's death shouldnt be about what he did for him or how he organized traditional wedding, this thoughtless and heartless man is just using the man's death to aggrandize and chase clout.

I highly doubt if you know how a tribute is written to someone you are fond of!
Or you may know but trying to generate benighted comments to boost your monthly stipends for the month!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:17am On Feb 11
This is so shameful and appalling.

Just imagine this elfish and self-promoting and clout-chasing rubbish at the expense of the dead and his family.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Spiff20(m): 10:18am On Feb 11
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

This self-serving, deceitful and eye-service man makes everything about him.

Minister of funeral and condolence.

What a nuisance.
Just shut up okay? Obi recalls his personal experience with the man and you're troubled.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Elibaba1: 10:23am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What's the man's rubbish about traditional wedding got to do with his death, or what's Anambra, Soludo and banking got to do with his death?

What happened to express your condolence and move on just like the rest of Nigeria?

This man's death shouldnt be about what he did for him or how he organized traditional wedding, this thoughtless and heartless man is just using the man's death to aggrandize and chase clout.

Your heart is bitter
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Morbeta11(m): 10:25am On Feb 11
ecolime:
Lamba

Response of a typical poverty infested homosapian....you better join them to protest tomorrow..
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Tareq1105: 10:30am On Feb 11
derecho:
Waiting for Tinubu supporters to come and spew thrash

It's obvious you're sick.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Praktikals(m): 10:33am On Feb 11
Irony1:

Can you stop being so dense. His wife is from Anambra and PO and Wigwe had been friends years back prior to banking consolidation done by Soludo so it is not what one would lie with.
But Peter Obi is a compulsive liar.
Some of you just support him blindly without knowing him. Do you know Peter Obi more than Mazi Namdi Kanu who called him a kleptomaniac and a guy?

4 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Tareq1105: 10:34am On Feb 11
Spiff20:
Just shut up okay? Obi recalls his personal experience with the man and you're troubled.

Which personal experience? Are we talking of wedding anniversary here? Bcoz the man is not alive to debunk his usual lies and eyes service.

4 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Chekwume16(m): 10:35am On Feb 11
Which ndic. How much does ndic give you back when your bank collapses
edlion57:
Deep down some people will be scared of what will then happen to their money in Access bank...Ur money is under NDIC ,ur money is 💯 safe
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:37am On Feb 11
Elibaba1:

Your heart is bitter

Obi's heart is bitter and his supporters too because they are already abusing and insulting the man because he supported Tinubu, no sympathy for the man and his grieving family.

We know you people don't care and the man's death means nothing to you and Obi, Obi's only concern is himself and how he organized traditional wedding.

You are not fooling us and Obi is not fooling us.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by SpatialKing(m): 10:37am On Feb 11
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

What a nuisance.

Even in death you are dragging politics into the man's death
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by SpatialKing(m): 10:38am On Feb 11
idealogical:

Obi's heart is bitter and his supporters too because they are already abusing and insulting the man because he supported Tinubu, no sympathy for the man and his grieving family.

We know you people don't care and the man's death means nothing to you and Obi, Obi's only concern is himself and how he organized traditional wedding.

You are not fooling us and Obi is not fooling us.

You guys are so shameless
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:39am On Feb 11
Tareq1105:

Which personal experience? Are we talking of wedding anniversary here? Bcoz the man is not alive to debunk his usual lies and eyes service.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:41am On Feb 11
SpatialKing:

You guys are so shameless

The only shameful nuisance and liar here is self-serving, eye service, crude, mannerless and tacky Obi.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by phemray(m): 10:41am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.

I wonder o, but obi is showing us how close they are but am afraid if he did not kept some huge dollars with the man for save keep.

This is the reason I asked people keeping dollars to suffer nigerians that where are they going with it . The rich should pls stop increasing the prices of items in the market because of a day like this. Anyway, my condolences to the family. My life is only for 2 reasons, to eat and have s**x every other things in life is secondary because they can survive without me but 1 can only survive with the 2 mentioned above because that is 100% my direct benefit.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Fahd11: 10:44am On Feb 11
Raise am! Raise am!! Raise am !!!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 10:45am On Feb 11
The stone-cold lesson here is you better not borrow money from Obi or let Obi do anything for you because once you are dead and gone, the mannerless and chronic liar won't hesitate to tell the world how he borrowed you money and all the things he did for you.

What a slimy snake.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Irony1: 10:46am On Feb 11
Praktikals:

But Peter Obi is a compulsive liar.
Some of you just support him blindly without knowing him. Do you know Peter Obi more than Mazi Namdi Kanu who called him a kleptomaniac and a guy?

Oga just bring evidence to show that he lied. The bias from you is just crazy.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Irony1: 10:48am On Feb 11
idealogical:

Oga your hatred for PO is not allowing you to think straight. First of all there is nothing wrong in what PO said. He recalled fond memories of the man and it is no big deal. Leave hatred alone Oga.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Couldntfigurean: 10:57am On Feb 11
Somebody said he was present when Wigwe did his wedding and some people are crying
I guess that’s what they were paid to do
To always attack obi
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by georgeakins: 10:57am On Feb 11
Irony1:

Can you stop being so dense. His wife is from Anambra and PO and Wigwe had been friends years back prior to banking consolidation done by Soludo so it is not what one would lie with.

That statement from Peter Hoebee was needless.
We are of talking of tragic death, Obi was talking of marriage.

Stupid statement from Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by SpatialKing(m): 11:01am On Feb 11
idealogical:

The only shameful nuisance and liar here is self-serving, eye service, crude, mannerless and tacky Obi.

This is from Obidents too?

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by 82man: 11:29am On Feb 11
Mr lamba for this one 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Ceejay94: 11:35am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
but at least he is far more better than your father, your whole family and your generations to come. 😆
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by wingmanIII: 11:36am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Hate makes you very dumb and stooopeed!!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by WorldRichest: 11:36am On Feb 11
fawaz050:

Please educate us.

I was a witness. But Google will tell you more
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Ceejay94: 11:41am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Agbado miscreant
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by SWATMan: 11:52am On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.

What an evil human you are? What is bad about mentioning ones first contact with a deceased individual?, You lack content and hate filled towards someone you have never met in person or has offended you personally, what a schizophrenic being camouflaged as human you are, alongside your uncultured admirers? Know that "Hating is more injurious to the hater than the hated"
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by victorVIC1(m): 11:53am On Feb 11
afrika:
AFTER READING SOME COMMENTS HERE, I REALIZED MOST NAIRALAND ENTITIES ARE LOW LIVES AND DO NOT HAVE MEANING JOBS TO AVERT UNNECESSARY COMMENTS ON PETER OBI ABT HIS LATTE FRIEND ...

Most of them are kids.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by azikiweironsi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11
derecho:
Waiting for Tinubu supporters to come and spew thrash

Who asked him stories.
We all helped our friends one time or the other.
Do your own and leave the rest to God.
Enough of stories joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by prigoz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Cry me river, cry cry baby. You will die if heart attack because of Peter Obi
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Progressing2470(f): 12:47pm On Feb 11
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’ / DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.