Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe (34536 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by aariwa(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11
I see some brain dead comments here talking to themselves as to how Obi should mourn his friend, as if their opinion matters anywhere. Nobody is interested in opinions of nonentities in perpetual poverty on a faceless forum talk less of a man at Peter Obi level
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by haywhy80: 1:02pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Okay.

I just want to remind everyone that Erastus Akingbola is still living his life.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that happened between the four people mentioned above

Thanks for bringing this up. I remember vividly what happened then. Let's keep watching. There is another person you haven't mentioned in your post.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Tonnyray: 1:05pm On Feb 11
idealogical:
Making everything under the sun about you and what you did for others is not a eulogy, it's self-enrichment, self-aggrandizing, diversion of sympathy and poor manners.

Express your condolence and move on, we don't need to know what you did for the dead, that's between him and the man, not for the general public.

Oh, I know you are dead, but I organized your wedding, I did this and that for you and your wife.

The man is crude, self-serving, mannerless and tacky..
You hit the nail on the head bro.
Clout chaser oshi.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ModestManager: 1:19pm On Feb 11
ALL HELICOPTERS MUST GIVE EVERY OCCUPANT A PARACHUTE FROM NOW ON..........MUCH LIKE A LIFE-JACKET FOR EVERY ONE ON A BOAT!

What a terrible LOSS to Nigeria, his family, his Bank, mankind!

cry lipsrsealed undecided

#Give me parachute PLEASE.............(remembering Kobe Bryant's chopper death too! cry)
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by newnigerdelta00: 1:28pm On Feb 11
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by newnigerdelta00: 1:28pm On Feb 11
BigBlackPreek:
Peter The Rock

I trust you for support as usual

May the souls of the late access bank CEO and his wife and son and others rest in peace

MUGU

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by newnigerdelta00: 1:29pm On Feb 11
derecho:
Waiting for Tinubu supporters to come and spew thrash

You be mumu, you and your irrelevant obi

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Cantonese: 1:30pm On Feb 11
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

This self-serving, deceitful and eye-service man makes everything about him.

Minister of funeral and condolence.

What a nuisance.

Continue suffering the mistake of voting wrongly. Your own self deceit and eye service are very glaring to you presently, except you choose to keep pretending.

Shioorrrrr!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Feb 11
adesegun121:
But your supporter happy about his death becos he suppport tinubu undecided

Just imagine

RIP to English.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by adesegun121(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11
Cantonese:

RIP to English.
Peele scholar at least you understand the msg
That's the koko grin grin
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by cassette(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

I was even surprised the self-serving and emotionally twisted man did not tell us how he bought the man's first feeding bottle and Similac when he was a baby.

Peter obi we know, but who the hell are you ? Nobody cares what surprises you, if you gave Tinubu half of this attention, I'm very certain Nigeria won't be the mess it is.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Everydaylove: 1:56pm On Feb 11
I feel like crying. This is a huge loss. What's in this life sef ehn?? Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. U work hard ,invest, save up then suddenly one dies . Strangers who doesn't know how you suffered starts enjoying your wealth.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Irony1: 2:01pm On Feb 11
georgeakins:

That statement from Peter Hoebee was needless.
We are of talking of tragic death, Obi was talking of marriage.

Stupid statement from Obi.

Oga it was not needless, it is your hatred of him that is making you not to think with your brain. If you lose a close friend, there's nothing wrong in recalling past moments together. You guys should stop this display of foolishness.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by MrGerald(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11
o123456789:
If it was connection, then Wigwe would have escaped death, meaning everything in life is vanity! Always do good. I can remember when I had an account with Intercontinental bank Plc, my first deposit I did when opening the account was 2,000 Naira, however upon that 2,000 Naira Intercontinental bank Plc added an interest of almost 500 Naira to my account, but the moment Herbert Wigwe's Access Bank acquired Intercontinental bank Plc all interest seized and some people are saying he transformed the banking sector, I just wonder. Illegal bank charges is enough reason for God to recall him and his family!
You sound like a sadist, extremely wicked person
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by SaLongs1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11
ecolime:
Lamba
Make bad belle no kee you ooO!!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Mozegee: 2:24pm On Feb 11
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

What a nuisance.
. As deceitful as you see him as,his name is known all over the world. Abeg waiting be your surname.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by mabea: 2:29pm On Feb 11
This is so sad. This man is one person I so much admire in the business world. We lost him in his prime. My condolences to his family
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by mabea: 2:31pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Why are you so embittered toward a man that doesn't know of your existence.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by WorldRichest: 2:35pm On Feb 11
haywhy80:

Thanks for bringing this up. I remember vividly what happened then. Let's keep watching. There is another person you haven't mentioned in your post.

The other crook Aigboje Aig who was Access Bank MD then, and the impostor acting MD of Intercontinental Mamud Alabi who was brought from Songi Farms owned by Saraki to be a bank MD. Ogun go soon kee all of them and their families
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by adejumoke121: 2:49pm On Feb 11
May God show us mercy alwaysMay God show us mercy always...
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by kingthreat(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.

Such an irritating attention-seeker. I don't like tinubu or Atiku but I'll take them anyday anytime over this clout chaser.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Forkthiefnubu: 4:06pm On Feb 11
ecolime:
Lamba
You are far away from the light bigot
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Odibembem: 4:39pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
Okay.

I just want to remind everyone that Erastus Akingbola is still living his life.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been disgraced and humiliated twice, Bukola Saraki has been forgotten in national politics, and his home base has been grabbed and snatched from him, and now Herbert Wigwe while enjoying himself has met death.

Only few will remember the type of evil that appened between the four people mentioned above

When I remember the injustice done to Erastus Akingbola, how Aig and Herbert who owed his bank were made to fraudulently buy his bank, i just shake my head. I hope Erastus is still healthy, he may not get his bank back but he will stand vindicated some day. Cos what they did to himm was enough to kill him
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by AfonjaScud: 5:09pm On Feb 11
What a clown ! This mam certainly has mothing upstairs otherwise why mention traditional wedding now
Where's the correlation ?
No wonder he claimed taking advice from a mad man !!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Enemiesmasquera: 5:55pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Your drug lord has unleashed hardship that has partially damaged your brain. Peter Obi is not the cause of your miserable life
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by georgeakins: 6:53pm On Feb 11
Irony1:

Oga it was not needless, it is your hatred of him that is making you not to think with your brain. If you lose a close friend, there's nothing wrong in recalling past moments together. You guys should stop this display of foolishness.

Obi always making dumb statements
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by HIPROFILE(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

What a nuisance.

Man only trying to recount good moments he had with the Late Wigwe and how close they were Just as you can easily tell how much of a friend you where to a certain friend of yours who is passed.

Your hate for someone should not make you despise all and anything that comes from that person. Most especially when the person does not know if you exist or not. That you may live long!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ConfidentialDoc: 7:16pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

Sadly, this is all you people see, not empathy, just stone cold heart.

Maybe P.O did a lousy job preparing for the Trad wedding...
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by o123456789(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11
MrGerald:
You sound like a sadist, extremely wicked person
The truth is bitter...If you like emulate him, but remember that you can never escape death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times / Dino Melaye: Gunmen Fired At My Brother's House / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.