Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe (34503 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Cantonese: 7:23pm On Feb 11
adesegun121:

Peele scholar at least you understand the msg
That's the koko grin grin

Another RIP to English.

Bros abeg na.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by YourKarma: 7:48pm On Feb 11
yommen:

Tinubu's fans are not like you with no common sense.

You've proven him right, just check the thread and see the bullshit your fellow agbadoites spewed
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by MrGerald(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11
o123456789:
The truth is bitter...If you like emulate him, but remember that you can never escape death.
I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of God in the land of the living, ur insinuation about his death is what I'm criticizing
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Irony1: 8:20pm On Feb 11
georgeakins:

Obi always making dumb statements

Oga try and be silent

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Spiff20(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11
Tareq1105:

Which personal experience? Are we talking of wedding anniversary here? Bcoz the man is not alive to debunk his usual lies and eyes service.
And you're very certain that's it's a lie? What's there to lie about. All these big men know themselves. What's strange in that?
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by VULCAN(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11
This same creature will respond positively if Tinubu comes out tmrw and says he was the Father of The Day at Wigwe's white wedding.

Govt tools/Hypocrites plenty for Nairaland.

They deserve no good thing

idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

This self-serving, deceitful and eye-service man makes everything about him.

Minister of funeral and condolence.

What a nuisance.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 9:21pm On Feb 11
VULCAN:
This same creature will respond positively if Tinubu comes out tmrw and says he was the Father of The Day at Wigwe's white wedding.

Govt tools/Hypocrites plenty for Nairaland.

They deserve no good thing

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu did not say that and won't stoop down low to Obi's low mentality, mannerless, crude, and tacky level and if he did, I'll criticize him equally.

Besides, the topic is about Obi, not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Lovelydaisies: 9:23pm On Feb 11
idealogical:

What's the man's rubbish about traditional wedding got to do with his death, or what's Anambra, Soludo and banking got to do with his death?

What happened to express your condolence and move on just like the rest of Nigeria?

This man's death shouldnt be about what he did for him or how he organized traditional wedding, this thoughtless and heartless man is just using the man's death to aggrandize and chase clout.

Your hatred is causing you to sound evil. Watch it. If his memories of the late man are all the above, why hate? Are you going to tell him what to remember of the dead man?

It's okay not to be his fan but do that with sense. I don't know how old you are but you aren't mates and you don't have as much recognition as he does.
Damn!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 9:23pm On Feb 11
Surprised he did not say, I remember when I paid his children's school fees..

See, people like obi are shameless and they won't hesitate to shame you, expose you and put your business out there especially when you are long gone and cannot defend yourself or set the record straight.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 9:34pm On Feb 11
Lovelydaisies:

Your hatred is causing you to sound evil. Watch it. If his memories of the late man are all the above, why hate? Are you going to tell him what to remember of the dead man?

It's okay not to be his fan but do that with sense. I don't know how old you are but you aren't mates and you don't have as much recognition as he does.
Damn!

When we remember people, we talk about their good qualities and the wonderful things they did, not turn their death into our own story and what we did for the man and his family.

Sensible people all over are talking about the man as a good, smart, and intelligent man, a philanthropist, and the great things he did for his community, but Obi cannot rise above gutter and self-serving level, the story must always be about him and how he organized traditional wedding and how he was there for his wife because she's from Anambra. What kind of sick and twisted nonsense thing to say?

1 Like

Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Feb 11
You for kukuma say na you help am impregnate him wife

... basket mouth
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 3:19am On Feb 12
Okoroawusa:
You for kukuma say na you help am impregnate him wife

... basket mouth

grin
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by deji17: 4:40am On Feb 12
idealogical:

Sadly, this is all you people see, not empathy, just stone cold heart.

Verily, verily I say unto you, Eboes are sore losers!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Okudiover(m): 6:15am On Feb 12
idealogical:
What's traditional wedding or what you did for the man got to do with the man's death?

What a nuisance.

When one speaks out of bitterness and hatred it reeks to the high heavens. Is it out of place for one to state his relationship with another such as the first time they met? Is it impossible for Peter Obi to have known or met Wigwe either as students of UNN in the 80s or as young bank executives in the 90s? Is your hatred for Obi borne out of possible suspicion that he could be responsible for Tinubu's woeful performance within a short time? I am talking about inflation, insecurity and all time unemployment.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by idealogical: 7:46am On Feb 12
Okudiover:

When one speaks out of bitterness and hatred it reeks to the high heavens. Is it out of place for one to state his relationship with another such as the first time they met? Is it impossible for Peter Obi to have known or met Wigwe either as students of UNN in the 80s or as young bank executives in the 90s? Is your hatred for Obi borne out of possible suspicion that he could be responsible for Tinubu's woeful performance within a short time? I am talking about inflation, insecurity and all time unemployment.

The topic is Obi's thoughtless and crude rubbish about organizing traditional wedding and chasing clout instead of expressing condolence, not Tinubu or the economy. Go and start your own thread to talk about Tinubu and the economy.

Btw, did Obi orgernized the wedding by hiring DJ or renting chairs, canopy, caterers, or buying drinks or cooking pepper soup. How exactly.

Obi is just a chronic shameless liar..
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Koralords: 8:34am On Feb 12
idealogical:

What a nuisance.
Thats what i was about to say, you contributed to his endeavors in your little way, too proud morn him and stop hipping yourself
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Zetty177x: 12:06pm On Feb 12
fawaz050:

So, someone dying is tantamount to nemesis?

Haa, being brainless is really bad.

D.e.a d body keep kwayet there. I asked if it's nemesis? There's a question mark there. If ur papa nor be ozuor, u for construe the question mark inside to answer if na nemesis or not. I was feeling for the guy til I heard he supported Emilio. If Emilio is a good leader, nobody for curse am. He grabbed power and is very clueless. Make Ogun nor go kee u o... I paid times 5 for something now. I de vex.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by fawaz050(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12
Zetty177x:

D.e.a d body keep kwayet there. I asked if it's nemesis? There's a question mark there. If ur papa nor be ozuor, u for construe the question mark inside to answer if na nemesis or not. I was feeling for the guy til I heard he supported Emilio. If Emilio is a good leader, nobody for curse am. He grabbed power and is very clueless. Make Ogun nor go kee u o... I paid times 5 for something now. I de vex.

As per the mumu way you be. why you no go pay for something 5 times?!
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by Zetty177x: 4:39pm On Feb 12
fawaz050:

As per the mumu way you be. why you no go pay for something 5 times?!

Nor be ur mumu Emilio cause am? Even u wen mumu I'm sure u nor get moto... everything has increased 5 times. I'm sure u are in Siberia. Things go still cheap there.

E reach Yoruba turn everything scatter. Aboki come get brain pass una.
Re: I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe by ElSudani: 4:58pm On Feb 12
Trust this loser to put himself in the middle of everything. Extremely selfish individual who would try to exploit other's tragedy for his own gains.
How about paying your condolences and leave it at that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.