Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man (1668 Views)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by nobody2: 9:57am On May 31, 2006
You have a fiancee and she lives with a man*.

How do you feel and what do you do?

* Maybe in a different country
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by BigShishi(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2006
I definitely won't take that crap. Nowadays, especially in the western world, it's quite normal for people of opposite sex to share a flat etc, but I definitely won't be happy if my fiancee who is another country is living with some man. Anything could happen!
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by kimba(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2006
@CrisChidi

there are two things:
1) Your fiancee
2) Living with another man(whereva on planet earth)

May God deliver us o,

there can be only one solution: its either she is not your fiancee or you are just wishing she was. In fact, if its happening to you, sorry, you have a problem.

Note: before she was promoted to the "fiancee" level, a lot of water has passed underneath the bridge and you have finally decided on her, and her on you, so what is "the other man" still doing in the picture? and what is "living with" still doing in the whole story?

or you mean, "living with" her father, uncle, or some man-relative?
or is there something im not getting here?

wait first, who is she living with?
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by desiree(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2006
The only thing you should be concerned about is the relationship between them. Are they just sharing a flat, shacking up or live-in-lovers?? if you can answer that question then you have somthing to base your worries on.
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by smartsoft(m): 1:19am On Jun 01, 2006
Do you think it kinda possible for both of you to stay in the same without have feelings ??
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by zionchic(f): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2006
smartsoft:

Do you think it kind of possible for both of you to stay in the same without have feelings ??

@smart soft

are you still referring to the fiancee and the guy she is living with? if you are i think it is very possible for them to live in the same house and have no sexual feelings for one another. my best friend is a guy and we used to live together in college and he's not gay (just incase anyone is wondering)

@ chrischidi
Concurring with with desiree i would say if they are just friends you have nothing to fear, so long as you trust ur babe
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by curiousNja(f): 2:53am On Jun 05, 2006
When does her lease expire? Maybe it is time to get her to move somewhere else?
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by zionchic(f): 3:08am On Jun 05, 2006
curiousNja:

When does her lease expire? Maybe it is time to get her to move somewhere else?

for real girl, that could be something else to consider, if he's really not kool with her staying with that male friend.
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by Dauda(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2006
Tufiakwa, I no go let that kind thing happen to me.
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by eveseh(f): 1:44am On Jun 08, 2006
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by Coco29(f): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2006
desiree:

The only thing you should be concerned about is the relationship between them. Are they just sharing a flat, shacking up or live-in-lovers?? if you can answer that question then you have somthing to base your worries on.

true, girl you have what it took me years to develop grin grin
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by Izzo(m): 1:56am On Aug 02, 2006
It's not a thing that i would allow 2 happen cause i don't trust anyone. angry
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by twinkey: 1:59am On Aug 02, 2006
my fiancee would be living with me, not no man.
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by webman(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
Is it possbile, ?
Re: If Your Fiancee Lives With A Man by Cipriani(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
Your fiancee lives with a man

then you are DOOMED!! angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. / ??? / End Of Me(anything For Her}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.