Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast (64551 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by humberjade: 1:58pm On Feb 11
This trend reeks of educated illiterates grin

At least one should try to understand the history of the Ejigbo people and the Ivory Coast before spewing nonsense. SMH grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by EleventhWeirdo: 2:01pm On Feb 11
franchasofficia:
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Continue shining teeth. If they hit you and your deserted enclaves now, you will start crying to CNN, UN and Seun.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by kay29000(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11
axglide:
I’m from Osun State Ejigbo to be precise. I don’t know why our fore fathers emigrated to Abidjan like that. Only in Ejigbo is there a direct vehicle straight to Abidjan

Are you serious? Interesting. We learn something new everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by godwon01(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11
waynetee:
Very funny grin

A very large percentage of Ejigbo indigenes if not most actually have dual citizenship, infact you can go to any west African country from ejigbo and they are well Loved everywhere they go.

Togo former chief of Army staff is from Ejigbo osun state
I think former Togolese and Arsenal striker Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor family are from Ejigbo too. Ejigbo indigene are so plenty in other French speaking countries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Bluffly: 2:03pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:
He could have just stayed neutral
That is staying neutral. Learnt to read in between lines

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Eldybest: 2:06pm On Feb 11
waynetee:
Very funny grin

A very large percentage of Ejigbo indigenes if not most actually have dual citizenship, infact you can go to any west African country from ejigbo and they are well Loved everywhere they go.

Togo former chief of Army staff is from Ejigbo osun state

Do they have any links with Ghana? Suhum and Fante areas to be precise? I am trying to see if there's any way to trace long lost distant relatives I that area.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by oilyngbati(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11
Reminds me of our Yoruba brothers,,,,,neither here nor there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Elzazzi: 2:08pm On Feb 11
damosade:
There are direct busses to ivory coast from ejigbo.

Interesting to know
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by arantess: 2:10pm On Feb 11
This one na confusion....
There's only one winner, either you are here or there....

It's just like someone holding God and satan....how does that even work??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Wotowotoman: 2:11pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:

You are just too dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by phemray(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11
VeryWickedMan:
Typical coward.
Neither here nor there.

Never a coward!! The best race with high level of reasoning on consequences of Thier actions. They think b4 doing not doing b4 thinking. always with respect and honour for Thier host communities not dragging Land or ancestral ownership of none origin with the owners.

The man simply teaching others from the other side that there will be life after the match and businesses goes on.

Kudos to omoluabis!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Dottormentor: 2:13pm On Feb 11
Yoruba kill u there. Must you mention Yoruba
Ewure
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe, the cloth come fit the definition of an average Yorubaman.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Antoeni(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11
My Fear Was Tinubu Will Be There to Watch The Match Live, But Thank God He Won't be There, Because Any Thing Tinubu Touches, Dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Carot: 2:15pm On Feb 11
heysquare:
In fact, Abidjan is like UK to Ejigbo people. There's even direct Abidjan bus from Ejigbo town
where dem dey pass
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by pfadom: 2:16pm On Feb 11
A neutral jersey associated with neither country could have been better

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by condralbedez: 2:16pm On Feb 11
grin grin
Nonexisting1:

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Ezmans: 2:16pm On Feb 11
axglide:
I’m from Osun State Ejigbo to be precise. I don’t know why our fore fathers emigrated to Abidjan like that. Only in Ejigbo is there a direct vehicle straight to Abidjan
really

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Alexis11: 2:16pm On Feb 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss confused coward

Definition of coward is lost on your crac.k head.

Yahoo tribalist!

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Obere4u: 2:17pm On Feb 11
F
Nonexisting1:

115 likes and counting,

Why are we like this?

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:17pm On Feb 11
IamAtikulate:
That's Yoruba people for you. They don't hesitate to drop their identity for their host's. Come to the North and you will weep at how they are forgetting that they are yorubas

Maybe the few you have encountered.

A typical Yoruba man won't drop his culture.

Go to Abidjan and hear how Yoruba is spoken there among the Yoruba community.

#My opinion. You don't have to agree sir.
Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by phemray(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11
matify83:
Playing the neutral card won't work in today's match at all.

It's winner takes all and the super Eagles deserves an unalloyed support.

He either picks a side or remain with the ivorians- his host whom he is struggling not to annoy.

The man is very right in his own interpretation of support. After all, the bookmakers have several chances for out come. That man is standing on the X option which is free to his own opinion according to the ODD allocated by bookmakers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Barcalee: 2:17pm On Feb 11
Hot nor cold spill him out😏😏😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by tishbite43: 2:18pm On Feb 11
An Igbo billionaire, blessed by Ivory Coast, actually died because of Nigeria.
Look at this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by sonssyo: 2:18pm On Feb 11
EmperorCaesar:

So you're from that tribe whose greatest hero was a coward that fled in skirt to Abidjan cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd rather come to this planet as an antelope than be a human Igbo guy wink

I see,my colleague in the office left a so acclaimed wonderful Lagos to Anambra just to feed his family.
Igbos are not begging anyone to unite with them, dey your lane please smiley

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by tishbite43: 2:19pm On Feb 11
Alexis11:

Definition of coward is lost on your crac.k head.

Yahoo tribalist!
Yahoo tribalist got me rolling on the floor
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by kunle4toyeyaho: 2:21pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
On the contrary,he is being appreciative to the country where he benefits economically unlike people from your end who are ingrates and never saw anything good in their host communities despite various economic benefits other than to shout marginalisation and frustration. #haters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11
3seriez:

True, I was there last month and shocked to know alot of Yorubas of Osun origin live in Abidjan. Most have been there for many years.
They speak Yoruba and fluent french, and were very friendly.
Even learnt there is a direct vehicle from Osun to Abidjan.

IamAtikulate
This is a firsthand information from a traveller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:

That's the perfect definition and portrayal of Neutral! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by tishbite43: 2:22pm On Feb 11
Abdulmumin412:

Okonkwo didn't fall apart, rather he died on what he believed in. He chose to killed himself as a hero than to scumb to what he didn't believe in.
Yorubas can't understand that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:24pm On Feb 11
Menclothing:
Ejigbo osun state where they speak French fluently than English

You are quite right.
I watched a YouTube video of a Nigerian guy who did a coverage on Ejigbo.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by chessguru(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11
The man is probably also a citizen of Ivory coast People do not know if His mother is from Ivory Coast it is his choice and way of creating fun , Its just a game to be enjoyed no need for toxic comments. Nigerians has made the social media so toxic that almost everything has to come with insults and careless statements .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Bridget95(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11
Alexis11:

Coward that keeps ruling self acclaimed "brave" that can only wail and cry marginalization... grin

Tribalist!

Ruling and inflicting hardship on the masses is criminality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) / Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.