Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash (69251 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Honestey: 11:13am On Feb 12
Vanity upon vanity,
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by nairalanda1(m): 11:13am On Feb 12
Stronghold91:
his source of wealth should be investigated
not clean money

Bank CEO?

Should have the money to build that house, with his compensation and salary and bonuses.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by seunayantokun(m): 11:14am On Feb 12
Stronghold91:
not clean money
Are you sure? Speak up, please.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:14am On Feb 12
Gum body Yoruba man follow em die

Say no to gumbody

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by DeepSight(m): 11:16am On Feb 12
Nbote:

Perfect for plausible deniability

I think you are an Obote man.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by bestman09(m): 11:16am On Feb 12
Offpoint1:
Opened Naira today and I've seen 100 front-page topic about this man... Is he related to Seu'n or what?

Don't go and hustle and become like them. You don't know that all animals are not the equal grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by DeepSight(m): 11:20am On Feb 12
zebszebs:
And how is this information relevant to anything?

You are only providing fodder for the "vanity upon vanity" religious-brainwashed people, who will use his death to assuage their feelings of angst they have against themselves for not having "made it" in life, like the deceased.

You are the one obsessed with material success. By all means strive to "make it" but please never lose sight of the bigger picture. This world is not home.

Aiye l'oja, Orun n'ile.

That translates to mean: the world is a market and heaven is our home.

PS: I don't subscribe to any religion.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by AbuAeesha: 11:23am On Feb 12
death is definitely inevitable!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Crafteck1: 11:24am On Feb 12
ecolime:

The point is life is transient.

We came to this world with nothing and we shall return with nothing.

Dem say person na Bank CEO, you still dey ask for source of wealth. Omo ase 🙄

My point of the question is poor people die in dozens and we no dey hear pim.... I guess with so called humanity equality, some people are more equal. Not everyone is a mohbad or ceo but nigerians ehnnn, una get issues
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by adeoba2008(m): 11:25am On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

It seems Righteousness2 has been right all along. God help us all.

Someone please help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please I'm starving 😢

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

Poverty is the greatest vanity
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by AmuDimpka: 11:25am On Feb 12
occfx:

Black man values is so much not because of the comfort but for oppressing the poor.
exactly

What is the guy building huge home for small family when he can add value to humanity
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Sundaymosez: 11:25am On Feb 12
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by eliwa47(m): 11:26am On Feb 12
Oma ṣe o! Man proposes, God disposes 😢
Rest in peace 🕊️ Herbert 🙏
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Matrix137(m): 11:27am On Feb 12
adeoba2008:

Poverty is the greatest vanity
Not really. Was Jesus when he was on earth rich?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by goodconsience77: 11:28am On Feb 12
That is why you need to accept Jesus into your life to prepare for your eternity. No amount of wealth in this world can be compared with eternity. What shall it profit a man to gain this world and loose his soul...
Pls I'm not saying wealth is not good but u must prepare for eternity in view. Your poverty can't qualify you to make heaven neither ur wealth. Accept Jesus as your personal saviour and Lord.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by killsmith(f): 11:29am On Feb 12
Okortor:
RIP HERBERT WIGWE💔

All you are chasing is staked on the the end of life’s fleeting breath. No wonder the Psalmist compared the life of a man to grass…which blooms in its season, but quickly fades away. Sit down and reflect today, take life easy, and only truly labour for that which does not perish- eternal life with Jesus!
Jesus was a roman fiction given to you by the same criminals that kidnapped over 100 million Africans for slavery.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by jimcaddy(m): 11:31am On Feb 12
Chai. You see life, no one knows tomorrow. If they had said he would die as at two weeks ago, he would have argued it. This life is so fickle. Nothing dey inside. Just be good. Now all the house and cars and everything now. What happens to them? But good thing is that in his stay ok earth, he was able to touch lives. The University which was to kick off later this year, he won't live to see that too. Chai na so person life dey end?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Golan007: 11:33am On Feb 12
Stronghold91:
not clean money

Yeah, people with clean wealth cannot die tragically.

We should also investigate Kobe Bryant's source of wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 11:33am On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

It seems Righteousness2 has been right all along. God help us all.

Someone please help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please I'm starving 😢

07 25 00 93 40 access bank
So how is it vanity upon vanity?

Rightousness is an ignoramus! A gullible fuul.

You want someone to help you with money i guess, and you began your comment with being wealthy is vanity upon vanity? grin

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Golan007: 11:34am On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

Bank CEO?

Should have the money to build that house, with his compensation and salary and bonuses.

Leave him.

Maybe Kobe Bryant stole people's money hence his helicopter 🚁 crash.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by DangoteIvy: 11:35am On Feb 12
cry
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by hansomb: 11:35am On Feb 12
Jnas:
Death is an enemy
prepare for it.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 11:35am On Feb 12
killsmith:

Jesus was a roman fiction given to you by the same criminals that kidnapped over 100 million Africans for slavery.
Don't mind the gullible idiat!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Nilx: 11:36am On Feb 12
I have always say it and I'll continue to say it again and again and again.... material thing ain't nothing but that's doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy your lil stay here on earth.

Don't take it to heart, you are not going anywhere with anything not even with your body..

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 11:36am On Feb 12
Unfortunate tragedy.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by flexyrule(m): 11:37am On Feb 12
AmuDimpka:

Sometimes you ask what is the essence of material things and know that life is transient
See ehn. I have long given up on them.

The only thing I prioritise right now is what I eat, and making people around me happy.

Everything is vanity!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by neonly: 11:37am On Feb 12
See my money dat they illegally deduct in my dey work
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by clockwisereport: 11:37am On Feb 12
AlabiKILLER2021:
Gum body Yoruba man follow em die

Say no to gumbody
I am sure you do not know the ogunbajos. From their father,foremost corporate lawyer, Chris ogunbajo, to their son,senator tokunbo to the late Bimbo. oga,those people get money o.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by WorldRichest: 11:38am On Feb 12
Petro subsidy thief, monopoly and FOREX thief, and banking thief are all friends. Their aim and objectives is to erase the Middle Class and make sure the Middle Class is wiped away and turned to Wretched Class.

The God of the masses is watching you all
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Bellotelli: 11:38am On Feb 12
Stronghold91:
not clean money
His source of wealth is from the illegal debit from my account every time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by CHIDINMALOVE: 11:39am On Feb 12
RIP.... i hope the death was instant and painless, one doesn't need to suffer in agony before dying. As for the surviving amily member, may the lord be your strength, overnight, you became orphans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX6TwwG0JzI?si=XS8tGFi6pYtvyrDv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.