Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash (69251 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by youngrhosy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12
Life
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Kingrshd3: 1:01pm On Feb 12
Lovenorth:
This should be lesson for the useless politicians that are killing the people of Nigeria with hunger and starvation

Politicians cannot kill Nigerians in hunger because it can never be intentional..

Can a leader intentionally make his people hungry when they are millionaires already 😲😳

Think Abt it and give me feedback
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Vision101(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12
What a pity? Forerunners in the family gone without notice. Father, mother and first son. Lord have mercy.

Who will manage the wealth left behind?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Lovenorth: 1:06pm On Feb 12
Kingrshd3:

Politicians cannot kill Nigerians in hunger because it can never be intentional..

Can a leader intentionally make his people hungry when they are millionaires already 😲😳

Think Abt it and give me feedback
Politicians use money to get their way in to office so they can further enrich themselves at the expense of the poor, think about it. This is exactly what is happening
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by SaLongs1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12
Nbote:
That Heli was sabotaged
You have proof?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Kingrshd3: 1:12pm On Feb 12
Lovenorth:

Politicians use money to get their way in to office so they can further enrich themselves at the expense of the poor, think about it. This is exactly what is happening

No not that what I want u to know is that for them to bring policies and new things that hinder economy ..

Meaning that there must something they are looking at like in terms of positive return to benefit the nation so for each individuals tenure will have something to say after leaving the power.

Buhari closeing of border is a great thing.
Even removing subsidy too was a great move too ..
Just that d effect is hitching us now ..

So it's for our benefit and not just for the expense of their families because their family's are actually swimming in money before 🤔

Do u want to tell me Tinubu became president because of money ?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Matrix137(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12
Calitoscassius:
Okay, if you say so..

Because Righteousness is a religiously brainwashed fool. During the covid he claimed the world is was coming to an end that covid was a way of his God ending the world... well fast forward from 2019 to 2024.. the world is still here.

He also claimed that Donal Trump will win the last election because God has chosen Donald Trump as Joe Biden is a supporter of homosexuality and some so called anti christ crap. Well.. who is the American president? ... Joe Biden!

Work it out for yourself.
He may have been wrong on some certain things as he is only human but the valid truth he says still remains valid and true which is that Jesus is coming back real soon and i can feel his presence here already.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Golan007: 1:15pm On Feb 12
WorldRichest:

My brother, the type of life that I . living now, is that type you have been praying for years. I am doing very very fine. To God be the Glory. So don't think everyone is wretched like you

Sharap.

Be deceiving yourself.

You write like a man who has not only but continues to experience hunger .
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
He may have been wrong on some certain things as he is only human but the valid truth he says still remains valid and true which is that Jesus is coming back real soon and i can feel his presence here already.
Naa! He was sure that he was right at the time. Exactly, he is human, humans can be gullible as to be deceived with the rhetorics or believes such as Jesus is coming soon grin

There are no such thing as Jesus is coming soon. It doesn't exist.

You say you can feel his presence? grin where? Anyway, there is nothing wrong with feeling things or the presence of anyone. The problem is feelings are not facts, feelings are just feelings, feelings are not proof that Jesus is coming. Just like i feel like the king of England or i feel like a billionaire that doesn't mean that it is true.

If you get these feelings you have being brainwshed just like Righteousness. These feelings are just imaginations.

If you feel the presence of Jesus how can you proof that Jesus is here already as you claimed?

Wake! Up! Man! grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Lovenorth: 1:45pm On Feb 12
Kingrshd3:

No not that what I want u to know is that for them to bring policies and new things that hinder economy ..

Meaning that there must something they are looking at like in terms of positive return to benefit the nation so for each individuals tenure will have something to say after leaving the power.

Buhari closeing of border is a great thing.
Even removing subsidy too was a great move too ..
Just that d effect is hitching us now ..

So it's for our benefit and not just for the expense of their families because their family's are actually swimming in money before 🤔

Do u want to tell me Tinubu became president because of money ?
Big yes. Tinubu as a super rich man, Why didn't him reduce the cost of governance if he is not there for money? Where are the benefits of the money saved as a result of the subsidy removal? What is the pragmatic way can a poor man justify the removal of subsidy? What is the pragmatic benefit of Tinubus' government to the Nigerian people? Mention only one promise that Tinubu has fulfilled since assuming office?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Lomprico2: 2:01pm On Feb 12
Nbote:
That Heli was sabotaged

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by naturefellow(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

It seems Righteousness2 has been right all along. God help us all.

Someone please help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please I'm starving 😢

07 25 00 93 40 access bank
poor man's justification for poverty
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Kingrshd3: 2:08pm On Feb 12
Lovenorth:

Big yes. Tinubu as a super rich man, Why didn't him reduce the cost of governance if he is not there for money? Where are the benefits of the money saved as a result of the subsidy removal? What is the pragmatic way can a poor man justify the removal of subsidy? What is the pragmatic benefit of Tinubus' government to the Nigerian people? Mention only one promise that Tinubu has fulfilled since assuming office?

Funny you 😂😆

Ok I agree 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by naturefellow(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12
Offpoint1:
Opened Naira today and I've seen 100 front-page topic about this man... Is he related to Seu'n or what?
he is a VIP
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by AmuDimpka: 3:19pm On Feb 12
magicfarad90:

Maximize it while it last, live it to the fullest, you die fulfilled and accomplished, having added to lives meaningful.. Despite all, life is worth giving a shot..
yeah...it's worth it ! Live it to fullest, add values to people...and know that building huge houses isn't happiness...

And you can't live life to the fullest

Wigwe didn't live life to the fullest ....he died a young man

Just that know that death is a debt we all woe and will come one day
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by mukthar2000(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12
This crash remind me of KODE BRYANT.

Rest on big guy Bryant.

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by LastProphet: 3:33pm On Feb 12
Jnas:
Death is an enemy

Know that you are nothing and that you own nothing and then you may just have started to understand life. You are only a gatekeeper until your time is up
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by gloryman91: 3:41pm On Feb 12
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by finallybusy: 3:41pm On Feb 12
I don’t know which of his employees is paying the mods to post his news. This man was not a hero. He was another greedy money-grubbing businessman. In Nigeria, we worship the wealth not the person, hence here we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Thegamingorca(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12
ruggedtimi:
the same type of heli was reported to have 5 crashes last year

Nah still heli kill Kobe Bryant and his daughter few yrs back
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Thegamingorca(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12
mukthar2000:
This crash remind me of KODE BRYANT.

Rest on big guy Bryant.

Kobe

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by achimendy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12
Okortor:
RIP HERBERT WIGWE💔

All you are chasing is staked on the the end of life’s fleeting breath. No wonder the Psalmist compared the life of a man to grass…which blooms in its season, but quickly fades away. Sit down and reflect today, take life easy, and only truly labour for that which does not perish- eternal life with Jesus!

Correct.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Matrix137(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12
naturefellow:
poor man's justification for poverty
Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Matrix137(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12
Calitoscassius:
Naa! He was sure that he was right at the time. Exactly, he is human, humans can be gullible as to be deceived with the rhetorics or believes such as Jesus is coming soon grin

There are no such thing as Jesus is coming soon. It doesn't exist.

You say you can feel his presence? grin where? Anyway, there is nothing wrong with feeling things or the presence of anyone. The problem is feelings are not facts, feelings are just feelings, feelings are not proof that Jesus is coming. Just like i feel like the king of England or i feel like a billionaire that doesn't mean that it is true.

If you get these feelings you have being brainwshed just like Righteousness. These feelings are just imaginations.

If you feel the presence of Jesus how can you proof that Jesus is here already as you claimed?

Wake! Up! Man! grin
A carnal mind can't comprehend the things of the spirit.

Don't stress it bro.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by naturefellow(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Nothing lasts forever.
you live only once tongue
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
A carnal mind can't comprehend the things of the spirit.

Don't stress it bro.

What da hell is a carnal mind? Does that jargon even mean anything? grin only mentally unstable people believes in the existence of spirits, one of my friend who is soldier when he came back from the war he had post war mental illness, kept saying he sees spirits, doctors put him on medications ever since then the spiris in his head disappeared, he is fine now, he don't even remember saying he saw spirits. Could you explain that to me? Please?

Why would you think i am stressed?. grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Mikel99(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12
Our duration of stay in this temporary abode called Earth has been predetermined. Whether we believe in the existence of the afterlife or not, it is very important that we strive hard to live our lives in the most honorable way possible because what we do in our lifetime will be the our judge in the face of history and our companion in the afterlife (if you believe).
All things, material or immaterial, physical or not physical, are created to be our noble guides and to better understand the nature of the reality we find ourselves. Wealth and poverty are opposite side of the same coin that cannot touch. However, they can be made to interact with each other by the philanthropic action of the rich on the poor.
Everything good quality or material thing we possess has value and is not vain and serves as a reminder during lifetime. Upon the death of the wielder, it becomes useless for him , not vain. It still has value (not vain) for others.
I am saying that in my own opinion, I don't believe in the concept called VANITY OF LIFE. Your own perception may differ.
I pray Almighty God forgive him of his imperfections and grant him and his family eternal peace.
I will appreciate if someone can please help me with little they have
GTB
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Goldbw122(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12
You don't actually know he future. What a pity..
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by buhariguy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

It seems Righteousness2 has been right all along. God help us all.

Someone please help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please I'm starving 😢

07 25 00 93 40 access bank
after they help you with any amount to feed today,
tomorrow you will still beg again
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Matrix137(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12
buhariguy:
after they help you with any amount to feed today,
tomorrow you will still beg again
Tinubu remains the best
@ your siggy
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by DrAkpa(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12
StUriah:
Some smart individuals launder money for politians and help them by fronting their business. Or how on earth did a 35 year old guy establish a leading financial institution in Nigeria where rate of business success is very low if not by fraudulent manipulation of the system?

Have you not reflect how our economy was dollarised due to fraudulent transactions of the forex by these chief executives. They spent these dollars for their vacation all over the world, while many graduates are being paid peanuts in their establishments as contract staffs.

And the way media will coin out his biography, you will think he was one hell of a smart guy for establishing a bank at the age of 35, not making it clear that he was just fronting for corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Inosky(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12
Vanity of life, all is vanity. All those riches won't follow him to the grave.
If I have that kind of money, I will build a simple house for myself and family, then money for the upkeep of my family, the rest will go to my foundation to be used in helping people and giving them hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.