Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash (69250 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40am On Feb 12
Nilx:
I have always say it and I'll continue to say it again and again and again.... material thing ain't nothing but that's doesn't mean you should enjoy your lil stay here on earth.

Don't take it to heart, you are not going anywhere with anything not even with your body..
What exactly are material things? He shouldn't have built a house? or What? He should haved lived in the street homeless? He shouldn't have flew a helicopter? Or he should not wear cloths or drive a Ferrari? What exactly do you mean as material things?

Why do you bother waking up every morning to go to work or to your place of business? Just don't do nothing, stay at home and wait for death. grin

And in the end you live up to 100 years and poor.just because this guy died doesn't mean we all are going to die today, you and I might live up to 100 years.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by souzadchef(m): 11:40am On Feb 12
saasala:
Life has no meaning. We only come to this life to live, eat, get sick, hustle, struggle, suffer, fvk, give birth and die, and then the memory of everything dies with us like we never existed before.

What then is the essence of life?

Anything can kill you at anytime. You can wake up tomorrow morning to discover you have cancer or stroke, you suffer severe pains for a few more years or even months and die. That's the end. You can go out in the morning and just die from car accident or stray bullet or anything.

This dude is a super wealthy man. He has gone now, like he never ever existed. Everything is blank to him. No memories again, nothing.

When I see people committing suicide, I appreciate their efforts and boldness and temerity to do so. Let them just die. Everyone else will die nonetheless and death itself is an escape from life's troubles.

Life is not worth it abbeg.

Let not a single religious person quote me and start talking about heaven or hell. There is nothing life afterlife. If you want to argue, bring your proofs and show me the person who went to the afterlife to tell the tale.

PS:

"The fear of death is the greatest enemy of man. If you can overcome that fear, you have overcome all" - Gani Fawehinmin

Even the holy books say it's dust to dust, but humans unable to grapple with this reality invented a heaven and an afterlife without even a coherent yardstick as to how to qualify for it. Some say we'll be singing there, others say there will be 7 virgins to keep us warm. All Fugazi.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Staywithbina: 11:48am On Feb 12
The only thing am thinking is what their last thoughts are ,losing grip of life,authority,associates ,organization all in a second ,what were they talking about a minute before the crash ,probably dreams and things they wanna do ,they probably burnt to ashes ,how’s their family the remaining ones alive be going through right now ,did he have any regrets before his death ,were there things he thought he would have done better when he was sure the heli was gonna crash ,am sure if death gives us options ,like if death had asked him to sacrifice all his investments so he could have a minute to talk to his family at home ,he would have given it up ,Omo don’t take life serious ,life is a Piece of paper that can with be destroyed by fire or water ,there are not implementations to it ,we all are gonna die one day ,for someone like me ,I think about my death almost everyday,I think nobody has no right to life ,we were born to die
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by wink2015(m): 11:48am On Feb 12
ACCESS BANK WITH THEIR QUESTIONABLE DEDUCTION FROM CUSTOMER DEPOSIT.

ACCESS BANK IS A FRAUD.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by SPAMBOX7: 11:50am On Feb 12
WhiteWood:
I thought people would learn to avoid helicopters after the tragic death of Kobe and his daughter. Seeing helicopters still makes me upset since Kobe's death, along with others
Same here. I never liked helicopter for anything. Only the blades is a turn off. You could even die if yiu mistakenly raise your hands up around it. I believe with time it will go extinct.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Golan007: 11:50am On Feb 12
WorldRichest:
Petro subsidy thief, monopoly and FOREX thief, and banking thief are all friends. Their aim and objectives is to erase the Middle Class and make sure the Middle Class is wiped away and turned to Wretched Class.

The God of the masses is watching you all

Hunger Bad.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by uba1991: 11:51am On Feb 12
Nbote:

Perfect for plausible deniability
any evidence?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by zoedew: 11:55am On Feb 12
ruggedtimi:
the same type of heli was reported to have 5 crashes last year
Why Herbie chose to fly in that toy still beats me! and nighttime flight fa!!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by djon78(m): 11:55am On Feb 12
saasala:
Life has no meaning. We only come to this life to live, eat, get sick, hustle, struggle, suffer, fvk, give birth and die, and then the memory of everything dies with us like we never existed before.

Anything can kill you at anytime. You can wake up tomorrow morning to discover you have cancer or stroke, you suffer severe pains for a few more years or even months and die. That's the end. You can go out in the morning and just die from car accident or stray bullet or anything.

This dude is a super wealthy man. He has gone now, like he never ever existed. Everything is blank to him. No memories again, nothing.

When I see people committing suicide, I appreciate their efforts and boldness and temerity to do so. Let them just die. Everyone else will die nonetheless and death itself is an escape from life's troubles.

Let not a single religious person quote me and start talking about heaven or hell. There is nothing life afterlife. If you want to argue, bring your proofs and show me the person who went to the afterlife to tell the tale.

PS:

"The fear of death is the greatest enemy of man. If you can overcome that fear, you have overcome all" - Gani Fawehinmin

God gave us Life
To show we mortals
That only from Him, by Him and through Him
We will get the true meaning of Life

We Humans are just mere mortal
But many of us live like we are immortals
But alas we are nothing different from Animals

And only in and through God
We will see the full meaning of life

Every other thing is meaningless, worthless
Like the book of Ecclesiastes said in the Holy Bible

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Buharidgeneral: 11:56am On Feb 12
saasala:

Let not a single religious person quote me and start talking about heaven or hell. There is nothing like afterlife. If you want to argue, bring your proofs and show me the person who went to the afterlife to tell the tale.

PS:

Can I share this write up?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Nilx: 11:58am On Feb 12
Calitoscassius:
What exactly are material things? He shouldn't have built a house? or What? He should haved lived in the street homeless? He shouldn't have flew a helicopter? Or he should not wear cloths or drive a Ferrari? What exactly do you mean as material things?

Why do you bother waking up every morning to go to work or to your place of business? Just don't do nothing, wait to for death. grin

And in the end you live up to 100 years and poor.just because this guy died doesn't mean we all are going to die today, you and I might live up to 100 years.

Lol, what I'm trying to say is that though, everything is temporary we should strive to have it here on earth as our life is temporary as well and we shouldn't be too possessive or attached ourselves to material things as if we are inseparable.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Matrix137(m): 11:59am On Feb 12
Calitoscassius:
So how is it vanity upon vanity?

Rightousness is an ignoramus! A gullible fuul.

You want someone to help you with money i guess, and you began your comment with being wealthy is vanity upon vanity? grin
You got my message wrongly bro and yes Righteousness2 is right. Why call him a fool?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Omoapena(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12
This life, may God be with the children left behind...
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by saasala(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12
Buharidgeneral:

Can I share this write up?

Please do

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Rejoice28(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by zoedew: 12:06pm On Feb 12
SPAMBOX7:
Same here. I never liked helicopter for anything. Only the blades is a turn off. You could even die if yiu mistakenly raise your hands up around it. I believe with time it will go extinct.
One of the five things you don't do around Helicopters. One of the two used failed during Operation Geronimo. If you must use a helicopter go for Bell or Augusta. Herbie could afford it.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by SPAMBOX7: 12:08pm On Feb 12
zoedew:

One of the five things you don't do around Helicopters. One of the two used failed during Operation Geronimo. If you must use a helicopter go for Bell or Augusta. Herbie could afford it.
I rather save and own a let than have a heli. The phobia I have for it won't even lemme go close to it
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Neddstark: 12:10pm On Feb 12
Opened a mansion 2weeks ago and ended up not living in it.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Anunakeeh: 12:13pm On Feb 12
Hardly will any wealthy Nigerian have a g!!d and p!!ceful end.

Only the informed would understand.

He himself knew and has been told he is going to d!e a gr!!es!me death.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by chidi2003(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12
WhiteWood:
I thought people would learn to avoid helicopters after the tragic death of Kobe and his daughter. Seeing helicopters still makes me upset since Kobe's death, along with others
Have you avoided cars because of car accidents on our roads daily?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by tenpipsperday: 12:22pm On Feb 12
These are the people that rip the poor off through all these nonsensical charges they imposed on every transaction one makes.

God took him to U and burnt him there to teach all other greedy people lessons but unfortunately we don't learn. Rather we are fixated on the mansion he built manson he won't live to ocuupy

I have zero amount of pity for him and his type meanwhile you can argue with your keyboard as long as you want if I RESPOND MAKE I BEND
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by StUriah(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12
Some smart individuals launder money for politians and help them by fronting their business. Or how on earth did a 35 year old guy establish a leading financial institution in Nigeria where rate of business success is very low if not by fraudulent manipulation of the system?

Have you not reflect how our economy was dollarised due to fraudulent transactions of the forex by these chief executives. They spent these dollars for their vacation all over the world, while many graduates are being paid peanuts in their establishments as contract staffs.

Stronghold91:
his source of wealth should be investigated
not clean money

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by tenpipsperday: 12:25pm On Feb 12
StUriah:
Some smart individuals launder money for politians and help them by fronting their business. Or how on earth did a 35 year old guy establish a leading financial institution in Nigeria where rate of business success is very low if not by fraudulent manipulation of the system?

Have you not reflect how our economy was dollarised due to fraudulent transactions of the forex by these chief executives. They spent these dollars for their vacation all over the world, while many graduates are being paid peanuts in their establishments as contract staffs.

God bless you. Oil dey your head
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by terrezo2002(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12
saasala:

Let not a single religious person quote me and start talking about heaven or hell. There is nothing like afterlife. If you want to argue, bring your proofs and show me the person who went to the afterlife to tell the tale.

PS:

To some people life makes sense. Some people see life in a different way.
Life can be enjoyed.
Life can be appreciated.
Life can be celebrated.
Life has a principle that you must follow. If you live according to principles, you will get the rewards.
In life, it is what you sow, you reap.
Death is a passage. If you live well, you should not be afraid to die.
Your purpose in life is your motivation. Discover your purpose and begin to live to fulfill it. Your perception about life will change. Those who have fulfilled their purpose are always excited to exit the world.
Those who give up on life have wrong understanding of life.
Life is precious. There is so much you can do with the precious gift.
Problems of life are part of life. Your attitude to life and how you respond to every issues determines if you are going to enjoy life or not.
Get knowledge. Get understanding. Don't live anyhow because you will experience anything unpleasant and you will definitely be unfulfilled and unhappy.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by magicfarad90: 12:33pm On Feb 12
AmuDimpka:

Sometimes you ask what is the essence of material things and know that life is transient
Maximize it while it last, live it to the fullest, you die fulfilled and accomplished, having added to lives meaningful.. Despite all, life is worth giving a shot..
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by WorldRichest: 12:36pm On Feb 12
Golan007:

Hunger Bad.

My brother, the type of life that I . living now, is that type you have been praying for years. I am doing very very fine. To God be the Glory. So don't think everyone is wretched like you
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12
Matrix137:
You got my message wrongly bro and yes Righteousness2 is right. Why call him a fool?
Okay, if you say so..

Because Righteousness is a religiously brainwashed fool. During the covid he claimed the world is was coming to an end that covid was a way of his God ending the world... well fast forward from 2019 to 2024.. the world is still here.

He also claimed that Donal Trump will win the last election because God has chosen Donald Trump as Joe Biden is a supporter of homosexuality and some so called anti christ crap. Well.. who is the American president? ... Joe Biden!

Work it out for yourself.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12
Nilx:

Lol, what I'm trying to say is that though, everything is temporary we should strive to have it here on earth as our life is temporary as well and we shouldn't be too possessive or attached ourselves to material things as if we are inseparable.

Good! Makes more sense.

I agree! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by justking(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12
Peace
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by essentialone(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12
Vanity upon Vanity

Many more will still not learn
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by Pascal9: 12:55pm On Feb 12
Forget akl these, how did he make that kind of money to live like king Solomon, is it not by manipulation of our forex , are they not the ones that horded our money during Naira scarcity, i stopped using traditional banks because of illegal deductions.now he have left the ill-gotten wealth behind.vanity
Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by geoworldedu: 12:57pm On Feb 12
Lovenorth:
This should be lesson for the useless politicians that are killing the people of Nigeria with hunger and starvation
And the poor people who die in motor accidents daily is a lesson for the masses too abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.