Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash (69249 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash by IAmHim1: 11:56pm On Feb 12
Youre on earth now as mercy shown by our creator to learn and grow as souls in body

there is no need to justify our life cus the justification for living is that youre alive now
unless youre saying your life is a mistake, then there is no need to justify living. its your time now. its all going according to plan by our creator.

but you can make your life worthwhile if thats what you want: stop doing the things you know is hurting yourself and others OR start doing the things you know will make others happy since youre not happy by making yourself happy, maybe you'll find your lifes purpose by making others happy

and no, your take on suicide is not correct. if you find out your wife or your mom commits suicide, would you still "appreciate their efforts and boldness and temerity to do so" or youll break down asking why they didnt just hold on a little longer

saasala:
Life has no meaning. We only come to this life to live, eat, get sick, hustle, struggle, suffer, fvk, give birth and die, and then the memory of everything dies with us like we never existed before.

What then is the essence of life?

Anything can kill you at anytime. You can wake up tomorrow morning to discover you have cancer or stroke, you suffer severe pains for a few more years or even months and die. That's the end. You can go out in the morning and just die from car accident or stray bullet or anything.

This dude is a super wealthy man. He has gone now, like he never ever existed. Everything is blank to him. No memories again, nothing.

What then is the essence of life?

When I see people committing suicide, I appreciate their efforts and boldness and temerity to do so. Let them just die. Everyone else will die nonetheless and death itself is an escape from life's troubles.

Life is not worth it abbeg.

Let not a single religious person quote me and start talking about heaven or hell. There is nothing like afterlife. If you want to argue, bring your proofs and show me the person who went to the afterlife to tell the tale.

PS:

"The fear of death is the greatest enemy of man. If you can overcome that fear, you have overcome all" - Gani Fawehinmin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.