Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (3480 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:51pm On Apr 17
Instagram family growing just fine🤏

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:58pm On Apr 17
I laugh every time I see this car like why the hell?! What was Honda thinking 😅😅😅

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:43pm On Apr 17
Call in to have that Car inspected. Don't go it alone.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:51pm On Apr 17
I might use my abido shaker power on the next car dealer that argues with me about an engine they've worked on. These people are annoying🤦
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:45pm On Apr 17
Who says you can't get lucky and land a great car without consulting an expert!? You absolutely can, but that'll be once out of 100 attempts.

Trust me, it's not worth the risk. Call in now and we'll discuss how we can help you get a great one.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:38pm On Apr 17
Seems everyone is busy watching Champions league this night
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:30am On Apr 18
Good morning to everyone reading this.

Let's handle your car issues. Invite me to inspect a car you wanna buy for you. Don't stress yourself. You don't even need to be there.

I'll do the inspection and I'll send you a detailed report. Take a stroll through my thread from the beginning to see my work.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:51am On Apr 18
Don't buy a car just because it'll make you look big. Consider the maintenance cost. Some vehicles cost less, but maintaining them can end you.

When you see a big car that costs little, you should ask questions. Let me know when you find a car worth inspecting.

I'll wait for you on my whatsapp.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:29am On Apr 18
Make a car seller uncomfortable by going to check his car in the company of AutoConsult. They don't like me out there and that's a good thing in my book.

Send me a direct message on whatsapp. Car search can be stressful, but I make it fun for my clients. See you in there.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:23am On Apr 18
Still available to help you inspect a vehicle today.

I'll be enroute Apapa in a bit. You wanna seize the opportunity?

Chat me up immediately

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:19pm On Apr 18
Got to Apapa now and these people are still grandstanding with the price of their vehicles. They are not even considering reducing the prices at all. Nigerians and greed.

Know though, Apapa cars are always more expensive than other places. Contact me to help you get better deals

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:18pm On Apr 18
Rust rust rust everywhere. Where do all these cars come from??
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:54pm On Apr 18
Apparently, 95% of cars in car garages across Nigeria are accidented. You might not know this until they are revealed to you. Always go with an expert.

AutoConsult is buzzing to help.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:40pm On Apr 18
There's this new thing car dealers now do. They block the check engine light of their cars that are faulty. Hire a qualified technician to help you detect this.

Speak to AutoConsult
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:50am On Apr 19
Good morning good people of Nairaland. TGIF.

Since it's weekend, I believe it's the best time to go shop for a car. Send me a message to inform me ahead.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:19am On Apr 19
Buying a car can be the easiest move anyone can make. You identify a car you want, it appears very nice - near interior and all. You start the engine, Rev it a bit. It sounds nice and you are convinced you should pay up.

But the problem is, that the car sounded nice all looked good don't mean you are not about to start visiting your mechanic every week.

There are lots of things to check. You'll be shocked at what I find out after I drop my report. Call or send a whatsapp message immediately.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:00pm On Apr 19
Y'all should drive gently on that Third Mainland bridge please. That road is too smooth and too slippery, the smoothest I've seen it in decades.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:16pm On Apr 19
Available to help you get that inspection done. Call in

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:33pm On Apr 19
It's not necessary to check oil and water level on your car daily. Yes, I said so. It's stricken cars that require that.

Let me help you get one.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:59am On Apr 20
It's Saturday guyz, chat me up for an emergency car Inspection. I'm available.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:41am On Apr 20
Still not a fan of Nissan cars. Nothing anyone can tell me.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:16pm On Apr 20
What's your dream car? Mine is Mustang. Awesome car♥️♥️ I like them loud 💥

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:49pm On Apr 20
Let me keep this here.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:25pm On Apr 20
You went to buy a car at Apapa alone ke!

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:34pm On Apr 20
I'm available for inspection from Monday. The earlier you inform me, the better please.

Send me a message on whatsapp.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:37pm On Apr 20
Congrats to Manchester city fans. I hope you don't win in the final but if it's gon be against Manchester United, please beat them to stupor.

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:53pm On Apr 20
Good night good people of Nairaland. Let's all rest tomorrow.

You can still drop a message for me on whatsapp while you enjoy your Sunday.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:39am On Apr 21
Happy Sunday people ❤️❤️♥️

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:59am On Apr 21
Still open to inspection appointments. Call in advance so time does not clash. Thank you.

Save this on your phone for easier access👇

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:25pm On Apr 21
Got a car question? Ask here or chat me up👌

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:02pm On Apr 21
Your hard-earned money deserve to be given the best possible value.

Let's help you inspect that car you wanna buy. We say NO to bad vehicles.

Call in now.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:35pm On Apr 21
Manchester United 😂😂

Let me not say anything.

Still available to certify a car for you tomorrow👍

Send a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2006 Comparison With Toyota Camry 2003 / Is The Infinity M35x Very Thirsty Or This Particular One Is Faulty / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.