Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (4085 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59am On Mar 28
I'm doing a discount on my charges throughout this Easter season. Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice. I'll like to walk in that light.

Call in.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:00pm On Mar 28
Dollar keeps falling against the Naira, I'm not seeing prices or cars reducing. Cm'n you dealers. Let my clients breathe😫
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:04pm On Mar 28
This Easter break is coming at the right time. I need the rest. Not saying I won't be available to check vehicles for you though😬
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:25pm On Mar 28
If you invite me to check a vehicle for you tomorrow, I will oblige. Work continues. I'm very much available throughout this Easter break.

Hit me up.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:02am On Mar 29
Let us all have a reflection on our way of life on this day. Have a good Friday my people❤️❤️
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30am On Mar 30
I hope everyone is enjoying thr Easter break.

Note that we are not closed for the break.

If you need a car checked this period, don't hesitate to call in.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:13pm On Mar 30
A reminder of what we do:

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it; I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making a grave mistake in buying a car .
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Mar 30
I'm still available to help you inspect a car from noon tomorrow. Call in. Or just hit me up on whatsapp

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14am On Mar 31
Wishing everyone on here a very happy Easter Sunday

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:13am On Mar 31
Christ is risen. Someone's gon celebrate it with a new car. Claim it.

Call me when you are ready to go shopping.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:49am On Mar 31
He is risen. Have a blessed Easter Celebrations♥️♥️♥️

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:20pm On Mar 31
I'm envisaging a great week and month ahead. Jesus died for a reason. Everything is become new. Let's go✈️✈️

In that light, if you wanna buy a vehicle this week, contact AutoConsult for clarity on the vehicle. Don't do it alone.

WhatsApp: 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:05am On Apr 01
Still in the spirit of Easter♥️♥️

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:05pm On Apr 01
I like Honda engines. They sound like actual engines. Toyota engines, especially Camry engines make me sick. They always sound like tricycle😫No offense.

Meanwhile, contact me if you need a vehicle inspected.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:47pm On Apr 01
Car dealers will say just about anything to sell a car. If you meet a honorable and honest, buy him a drink. That person deserves it. Because......😩
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:54am On Apr 02
There will never be a better time to buy a car than yesterday and today. Procrastination has proven to be very expensive. These vehicles keep adding money. It's unreal.

Call me now and let's discuss your choice.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:27pm On Apr 02
Consider buying an Acura MDX, toks standard. This is a financial advice.

Invite me for the inspection though. Very important👌
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:03am On Apr 03
I'm very much available to help you have that car inspected before purchase. While you ponder on which one to choose, send me a message, let's deliberate on your options.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:17am On Apr 03
When local mechanics recommend oil for vehicles, I just laugh. They don't care about your engine type. They recommend one type of oil for all vehicles, and they do it with so much energy and conviction.

Always ask a professional for oil recommendation oo. Sweet mouth don't translate to accuracy and authenticity oooo

I rise
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:46pm On Apr 03
I remember when my family got this Honda Accord 2007. I had not learnt about vehicles then. Eventhough I had little knowledge of Automatic Transmissions, I wasn't comfortable with the way the car made a loud noise before shifting to the next gear.

The mechanic that went with me did me dirty. He was more interested in what he would eat. He passed the vehicle and told me it was okay.

After I drove the vehicle home, reality began to set in. Na there the wahala start. The rest is history. Don't be like me. Don't pay one of those shameless guyz to help you get a car.

Invite AutoConsult to do the job.

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:48pm On Apr 03
Don't forget to take a walk through my thread. All the receipts you need to know how we deliver top quality jobs are there.

Enjoy🥂
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:36pm On Apr 03
I need to reiterate the need to higher a car inspector. It's a life saver. It's a good financial move. Financially intelligent people know this very much. Take this seriously.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:20am On Apr 04
Talk to me about all your car needs.

Good morning from this end my people

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:41am On Apr 04
It's throwback Thursday. Why not drop some of our old reports!!

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:44pm On Apr 04
Someone somewhere still thinks buying a Tokunbo car guarantees a good buy. That's a delusion. A big one.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:28pm On Apr 04
Still available to help you inspect that car you've been eyeing. Don't sleep on it. Good cars don't stay available for long.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Apr 04
What a game from Chelsea tonight! Bitter-Sweet performance. I'll take it like that though.

Call in if you need a car checked out. In fact, chat me up even if you don't have one yet. Let's just talk cars.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:28am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday from this end.

May God answer all our prayers for a new car this month.

I'll also be there to help you inspect and celebrate the new acquisition. See you soon.

Chat me up ahead. 09039337803

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:57pm On Apr 07
Get some rest and feel fresh and energised for the new week. It's gon be a good one.

People will buy lots of cars this week. I can feel it.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:41am On Apr 08
This will be an important week for all of us.

Don't hesitate to send me a dm when you find a car you wanna inspect.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:39am On Apr 08
Exercise patience while hunting for a car, especially when trying to buy a Nigerian used. Exercise lots of patience o. I know it gets frustrating but it's still best you go through the process and land a good one than to become best friends with your mechanic. My cent.

Chat me up when you need me to help you inspect any vehicle.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:57pm On Apr 08
I speak for everyone when I say Toyota is overrated😜

No jokes really. Why Toyota?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mechanic Confusing Me!! / Need Help With My Inner Cv Joint On My Honda Accord / Report Your Stolen Vehicles For Free & Check Status Of The Car Before You Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.