Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (4075 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:16pm On Mar 23
Hope y'all are enjoying your weekends? I am too incase anyone is asking.

Anyone up for a car chat? Hit me in the dm😉

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:49pm On Mar 23
I didn't think I could fall in love with a Ford until I drove it years back. Man! Those cars are a pleasure to drive.

What other cars surprised you the first time you drove them?

Lets talk cars.

If you also need to talk about a car you are thinking of buying, check in. I can provide you with some insight.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:27am On Mar 24
Happy Sunday to everyone reading this.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:38am On Mar 24
It's going to be a very long week with lots of activities. I believe getting a car before Easter will call for celebrations in heaven.

Chat me up already. I'll like to be part of the story. Let's help you inspect that car. Cm'n.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:08pm On Mar 24
I've got nothing but respect for responsible men. Hundreds of clients I've helped in purchasing a car buy those cars to satisfy the needs of their wives.

Being a man is not easy. Women will never know what men go through everyday. Men don't discuss up to 50% of what they go through everyday with their wives.

May God continue to help you all.

Contact me though the next you wanna go get a car. Working to get money is stressful enough. Adding car issues to it should not be an option.

Save my business card for later.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:40pm On Mar 24
Read about cars before buying a car. This is a financial advice👌
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:31pm On Mar 24
Rusts in cars does more long-term damage to cars than to the actual body of the car. I learnt this the hard way.

If you wanna learn more about other damages it can cause, send a dm

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:30pm On Mar 24
Who else noticed Honda Accord between 2003 - 2007 are almost completely non existent in car lots??

I have an emotional attachment with Honda Accord of those years.

Let's talk about the car you intend to buy this week. Don't go through the processes alone.

Send a dm
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:43pm On Mar 24
How do I reach out to all these painters to stop painting the motion mensors on these big vehicles?!

Some of them feel lazy to cover all of them before painting, while some of them don't even know they are sensors.. They'll just assume they are designs. Ignorance is really quite bad.

Call in for your car Inspection jare my people

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:39pm On Mar 24
Even if you are not ready to buy the car, let's still have a conversation on the options you have.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:53pm On Mar 24
Imagine using money to buy a liability when inviting AutoConsult to help you inspect at pre-purchase could help you get the best deal possible!

Pay the stipend and have your peace bikonu. My services are thoroughly worth it.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:10am On Mar 25
It's a beautiful new week. Go forth and conquer. Command this week to favor you by just saying a word of prayer to your maker.

Also do not hesitate to send a dm when you find that car you've been looking to buy.

Enjoy your day people ❤️❤️
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34am On Mar 25
Pay for quality and get premium services.

That's what we offer at AutoConsult. Send me a dm. Let's have a car talk.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:08pm On Mar 25
Nothing anybody can tell me, I can't use that plastic Honda called Element. In fact, if you buy it, I'll judge you 😂😂

Have you decided on which car to buy? Chat me up now for more clarity.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:50pm On Mar 25
This week has been stressful 🥱

The only thing that'll give me strength now is talking to someone about cars. Cm'n, let's rob minds.

What do you have in mind to discuss??

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:33pm On Mar 25
Honda Cars have an interior that can quickly make you fall in love with them. At that point, you tend to forget every other things that matter

Take caution. Most importantly, invite me to help you certify it professionally.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:35pm On Mar 25
Vehicle diagnostic devices cannot fish out all faults in a vehicle. Physical diagnostics is just as important as using Obd 2 scan tools.

Let me help you look keenly through everything on the vehicle you wanna get. It won't cost you much. Just ask me.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:39pm On Mar 25
Honda Accord 2003-2007 users. Avoid using new lower ball joints for that car. You can use a new one for the upper ball joint, but don't try it with the lower one. Get a solid toks instead.

My cent.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:51pm On Mar 25
Cars at Apapa are unreasonably expensive sha. I'll most likely not certify a car everytime I visit. Damn!

Call in now to pick a time we can go check cars together anywhere in Lagos and other states.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:33pm On Mar 25
Car lots are drying up. It's quite worrisome. FG needs to work on this vehicle duties palava. It's just ridiculous..

People are running out of business by the way. Really disturbing.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:28am On Mar 26
The week has started well. Let's keep up the momentum.

Call in for your car Inspection. AutoConsult is available to help you get the best cars in the market.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:09am On Mar 26
We've had loads of wonderful feedbacks this month already. Dropping them shortly
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:01pm On Mar 26
Inspection Reports and Feedbacks 👌👌

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:03pm On Mar 26
A very happy and satisfied client ❤️❤️

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:00pm On Mar 26
This was a particularly special client. Long story 😉

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:11pm On Mar 26
It's always a funny moment during inspection when I detect a vehicle's engine had once been worked on, and the seller/dealer begins to swear with everything on earth and in heaven that the engine had never been touched.

Ogaaaa....😂😂 We don catch you we don catch you. Admit it and let's move forward. Fact they've worked on it don't mean we won't buy the car. You can even help us by telling us exactly what was done on it. Not that I'll believe it, A for efforts😅😅

Denying it completely will only make the car look less attractive😅😅

Anyways, don't hesitate to chat me up if you need a third and all-seeing automechanical eye to thoroughly inspect a vehicle you wanna buy. I'll be expecting you.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:57am On Mar 27
It really doesn't feel like Easter is few days from now. Abi Judas won repent this year?

Anyways, If you still have plans to get a car before Easter, let me know please. Chat me up and let's have a chat on it.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:37pm On Mar 27
Believe it or not, someone still bought a one million naira 2003 Camry today and expects topnotch performance from it😫

We shall be here🤐
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:34pm On Mar 27
Normalise hiring a vehicle inspection expert before buying a car. Trust me, it saves money.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:44pm On Mar 27
Been a while I attended a car show. Would love to see one soon.

I'm very much available to help you inspect any brand of car. Call in. 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:24pm On Mar 27
People that I've worked for will always come back to find me. I've enjoyed hundreds of referrals from old clients. That's how you build relationship in business.

We must always think of the future. What we eat now will end up in the toilet. It's important we lead a life of dignity and integrity.

AutoConsult helps me to prove every time that there are still good people out here, and that's what I want to be known and remembered for.

Let's work together.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:00am On Mar 28
Tomorrow is Good Friday. How time flies!

It's not too late to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ with a car.

Call me up to help you with the processes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Proforce - Nigerian Armored Vehicle Manufacturing Company / My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. / I Need A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.