Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (3505 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:57pm On Feb 26
Mitsubishi cars are underrated. They are extremely durable and have very wonder engines.

You should consider studying about them. You might just add one to your car wishlist.

Don't also forget to contact me for the best advice on how to go about getting one or any other brand.

Call Or send a whatsapp message. I typically reply instantly.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:40pm On Feb 26
Yes, people are increasing seeing the need to have a vehicle thoroughly inspected before purchase. That's an elite mentality. It pays to think like a wealthy person.

Quite motivating♥️♥️
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:18am On Feb 27
Great week so far. Let's talk cars
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:24pm On Feb 27
Great week so far. Been busy frustrating sellers of bad cars. You must take care of your car by force. Nobody will pay for your carelessness😅😅
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:07am On Feb 28
The 24hour closure of the thief mainland bridge will be brutal. Plan your movement well.

I'm still available to inspect a vehicle you wanna buy though! Traffic's got nothing on us.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:13pm On Feb 28
Inspecting a car at pre-purchase is a different ball game entirely. It's convenient for people to take their local mechanic with them to buy a car, and after everything is done, give them 3k.

I'll tell you for free, your mechanic will not check 40% of the things us professionals check. They are not wired to do it. Trust me, when you try it once - pay a professional to do the job, you'll never go with your local mechanic again.

Just try. Pay the price. It's thoroughly worth it.

AutoConsult_NG

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:32am On Feb 29
Weekend is almost here. I'm still available to help you check a car. I understand it's always more convenient for people to do this on a weekend. That way, we can both go together and get it done.

Message me immediately
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:27pm On Feb 29
What a day! Too tired to think. Just drop a message for me if you have any car questions. I'll respond to you ASAP.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:57pm On Mar 03
Wishing everyone a happy Sunday. Don't forget to save this on your phone for easier access👇

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:14am On Mar 04
Good morning everyone.

It's a new week and all gears are up. Let's go break our previous personal records this week.

Do not also hesitate to put a call through to me, or send me a whatsapp message if you need a professional vehicle inspector to assist you in getting a car.

Have a lovely week fam!♥️♥️
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:44pm On Mar 04
Busy day at the office. I'm now available to listen to your car troubles and inquiry on which car to buy.

I'm also very much available to help you inspect your next car. Let's go.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:35am On Mar 05
Nothing prepared me for the amount cars are being sold at the moment. How are people able to buy them? It's fascinating.

Anyways, I'll be available to help you inspect any car you wanna inspect. Just message or put a call through.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:33am On Mar 05
95% of vehicles being sold across Nigeria today are accidented vehicles. I will not promise you I will pick from the 5% non-accidented, but I'm certain to get you one that despite being accidented, it'll still be trouble-free.

The ones that are non-accidented are always more expensive. So if you are willing to spend the cash, I'll help you get just that. Believe me, I know how to differentiate them. They can't hide from me.

Send a message for more enquiries.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:47am On Mar 05
Are you still trying to buy a car on your own? Stop for a second and think it through. Cars can be problematic o.

Let me advice you on which to choose. Call in now. Or chat me up.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:01am On Mar 05
The biggest mistake you can make when buying a Nigerian used car is assuming it was well used. Even if the car looks neat, still take caution. Nigerian roads are very unforgiving.

Send me a message if you want to learn more. I'm more than happy to deliberate with you.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:05pm On Mar 05
I don't only recommend cars to Clients, I check on the cars I recommend. That is the confidence I have in my work. Great feedback this afternoon. Let's go

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:45pm On Mar 05
Did you know I also assist people in selling their cars? Call in if you need your car prepped for selling

Emphasis on "prepping". If you wanna know more about prepping, chat me up

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:04pm On Mar 05
Great day at the office. Tomorrow we go again.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:10am On Mar 06
Good morning to everyone. Hope you all had a great night rest? I'm available today to help you inspect as many cars as you want inspected. Put a call through immediately.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:48am On Mar 06
Save my business card for easier access.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:27am On Mar 06
A brief reminder of what I do

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it: I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making the biggest mistakes of their lives.

Send me a message and let's rub minds. It's always wonderful to have a car discussion. It opens the mind and reveals a lot.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:07pm On Mar 06
I have built a reputation I will continue to protect. No day will come that I'll get a bad review on my thread here. That's the goal. The quality must never go down.

Call in if you want to have a vehicle checked at pre-purchase also. It's thoroughly worth it.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:12pm On Mar 06
Assuming a car is in good condition because you are buying it as Tokunbo is wild😂😂

If I list the possible things that could be wrong with a foreign used car you wanna buy at a car lot, you'll never think like that again😂
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:36pm On Mar 06
Someone said he doesn't need to inspect a car before buying since he's buying a Tokunbo.😩

Bro, sssuming a car is in good condition because you are buying it as Tokunbo is wild😂😂

If I list the possible things that could be wrong with a foreign used car you wanna buy at a car lot, you'll never think like that again😂

You can get the full list in your dm

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:29pm On Mar 06
A quick one....

I helped a client to inspect a vehicle at Apapa few weeks back. It was a Toyota Camry XLE. My word! This vehicle was so clean. I started the engine and it sounded so calm and smooth. I carried out a deep scan on the vehicle and saw no fault codes.

The whole body of the car was so spotless and the underneath was incredibly neat. I went ahead to do my due diligence to check the engine from under and behold, the shock of my life.

They had changed both the crank case of the engine and the sump. The crank case down to the sump had a different colour from the rest of the engine upward.

Dumbfounded, I laid down there for like 1min. I just weak. I got out eventually to a lot of prying eyes hoping I had not noticed the workings. They were all lending their voices to the owner so the car can just go.

I immediately told my client to allow us check other options. My client had fallen in love with the vehicle and was really ready to pay up. I had to tell him what I saw after we had walked away by 100 meters. He was so shocked.

So when you see a Tokunbo vehicle that sounds nice, don't ever dare to think it's in its perfect condition.

Always go with a professional to ensure everything is in order. This is my cent.

Let's talk further through dm
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:37pm On Mar 06
Accidented vehicles are not always bad. I can recommend an accident vehicle that has a verified low mileage.

Some accidents don't cause long term/permanent damage to a vehicle but people don't care, and that's where It gets interesting.

Because people don't care, these vehicles become cheap. My job now is to detect how the accident happened. I'll tell you if there's anything to fear or not, then we'll buy the vehicle cheap if it scales other Inspection metrics.

Call Or text me to book an appointment
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:57pm On Mar 06
Fulfilling day. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:10am On Mar 07
That rain was thunderous.

I'm available today to help you have that vehicle checked before you buy it. Send a dm
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22am On Mar 07
Whoever told you Honda is not a good car did you dirty. Seriously consider using a Honda. Come knack me kpako if you regret am.

I'm not saying you should go and buy a dead one though. Get you a decent one and thank me later.

I can also help you get that decent one. Just send me a message

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:34am On Mar 07
Hybrid cars make sense when you think of reducing your fuel use, but the maintenance cost is enormous when they begin to misbehave.

If you do feel you have enough to spend on one, then let's go help you inspect and certify a decent one. Call in
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:52am On Mar 07
BMWs have world's best suspensions. Yes, I said it. I know you love Mercedes Benz, but BMW is a bad ass car. I'll still buy a Mercedes Benz before I buy a BMW though😆E get why

Ask me why through dm😊😉
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:27pm On Mar 07
Take a stroll through my threads. My consistency is incredible, and my work speaks for itself😎💪

I hope to speak to you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Impacts Of Salvaged Cars To Human / Allowing This.... To Fail, Would Cause You A Fortune / 3.9m For 2005 Corolla: Is It Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.