Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (3439 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:55am On Feb 12
Hello Esteemed Nairalander❗Good day to you!😊♥️

Are you a car owner or a prospective car owner? Are you eyeing a new car, or do you want to buy a car for the first time? Hear this👇

Ensure you allow a professional accompany you to purchase that vehicle. It might seem like added expenses, but please, take the pain🙏

I've seen people spend more than they got a vehicle on repairing the vehicle. Try not to take the risk of doing it alone☠️

Also, you probably have a mechanic that fixes your car (if you are not a new car owner), but please, if your mechanic is a roadside, you might want to think twice before letting him do the job for you⚠️

I was a roadside mechanic in my early years in the industry. It's funny how we were okay with getting substandard things😩 Class is class. Mindset is key. Don't let anyone get you something that'll give you hypertension😔

Get the best value for your money🚘

Call Or Chat me up on whatsapp 09039337803

I hope to talk to you soon♥️

_AutoConsultNG_

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:22pm On Feb 12
Take a stroll through my thread. My track record will convince you👌

Also, please kindly follow me to enjoy non-stop Auto tips on a daily. I'll also follow you❤️

Do not also hesitate to send us a message on whatsapp at any time. Ciao

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:25pm On Feb 12
This is how we draft our reports after inspection. Topnotch quality>>>>

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:22am On Feb 13
You'll see a neat car on the road and you assume the owner is feeling fly😂 Don't be deceived ooo. Some of these cars are giving their owners a really tough time.

If you want to avoid landing a fine but troublesome car, contact me today, I'll help you inspect anyone you wanna buy.

Have a great day esteemed Nairalanders♥️♥️
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:14am On Feb 14
More Reports and Recommendations>>>>

Same Client, Same Day.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:15pm On Feb 14
Love everywhere♥️♥️ I'm still yet to see a car gift though. Una no dey romantic.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:34am On Feb 15
Awesome feedbacks from Premium Clients♥️♥️💪

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:45am On Feb 15
A Solid Report

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:54am On Feb 15
Of course, not all Clients will buy a car after the first inspection😔

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:09pm On Feb 15
Vehicles can be troublesome when they begin to age. Always have this at the back of your mind when trying to get a vehicle.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:16am On Feb 16
Always be sure of the cost of car parts before agreeing to buy a vehicle that needs some repairs. Knowing the market price of parts will help you make a more informed decision and help you agree to a better deal.

AutoConsult_NG can help with that at the point of inspection. Call in today 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:23am On Feb 17
AutoConsult_NG wishes you a fun-filled weekend. Have a great one. Today's also a perfect day to buy a car. Let's go inspect it together.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:11am On Feb 17
Moving parts have a mileage on vehicles. Let's inspect them for you to know how far they've traveled.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:13pm On Feb 17
Hoping that you got a good vehicle is unacceptable. Spend a token to be sure you got a good one. Take this very seriously fam!
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:46pm On Feb 17
The speed at which prices of cars are increasing is alarming. If you wanna buy a car, just buy it already. Buy it like yesterday. A blink of an eye, and a million has added to the price. Don't stall at all. Be decisive.

Also, ensure you don't forget to contact me before approaching a seller. Spending so much on these overpriced cars is annoying enough. Now parting with so much money to fix problems afterwards will be torture.

Don't overthink it. Make the call and I'll be there. 09039337803.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:58pm On Feb 18
To every Nairalander out there, Happy Sunday. Go forth and prosperous this week.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:43pm On Feb 18
It's gon be a great week. This economy's got nothing on us. We shall do exploits in the name of the Most High.

When others are saying there's a casting down, we shall say there's a lifting up. The car you've been dreaming to drive, I shall be there to certify it for you before the end of this month.

Keep my business card till when that time comes👇

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Feb 18
It's always best to be patient when trying to buy a car. If you don't have enough money yet, try to save up. Settling for less can result in unnecessary expenses. Sometimes, you end up spending so much, that you'll wish you waited to buy the better one.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:00am On Feb 19
Gracious week ahead. You shall fire from all cylinders this week. Let's go
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:02am On Feb 19
This one is for Ford and BMW Users..

When you continuously ignore that Check Engine Warning Light on Your Dashboard

It will Turn to CHANGE ENGINE😂

Always try to take these things seriously.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:02pm On Feb 19
The week has started on a good note already.

Got any car questions? Got a number of cars you are eyeing and don't know which to choose? AutoConsult is ready to listen to you.

Chat up. 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:54pm On Feb 19
Apapa remains one of the best places to buy your automobiles. The vehicles there are mostly new arrivals, and you get to pick from loads and loads of options. Contact me for more enquiries. And if you already have plans to visit there, ensure to contact me for premium advice. You'll need it. E get why.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:25pm On Feb 19
Dear car lovers, always enquire about a car you wish to buy before making the move. My dm is always open if you have any car questions. Feel free to drop by any time. Let's have a chat. I promise it'll be worth it.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:33am On Feb 21
Busy week at the office. Call in for your car Inspection. Take a stroll through this thread and other threads on profile to see the importance of having a certified Auto Inspection Expert around when buying a car.

Talk to you soon.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:43pm On Feb 22
Been a great week at the office. Wouldn't you also want to invite me to inspect a car for you this weekend? Don't hesitate.

Call Or WhatsApp: 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:38pm On Feb 24
It's been a busy weekend. AutoConsult_NG is available 24/7 to listen to your car choices and inspection plans. Let's go get it over with. I'm available from 12pm tomorrow and beyond.

Call Or WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:00pm On Feb 24
87% of foreign used cars at car marts across Nigeria are accident cars. We can help you detect this when buying your favorite car. Some are obvious, while some were perfected crafted to look okay. Some are buyable while some must be avoided completely. Let me help you avoid getting one that'll ruin your finances.

Send a message on whatsapp now
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:18pm On Feb 24
People are increasingly opting for Nigerian-used cars. Well it's more important now than ever to have those vehicles thoroughly checked. Call in now and let's plan a meeting.

Send a message if it's more convenient for you. I typically reply immediately. 09039337803
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:59pm On Feb 25
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders. Rest well today. Tomorrow we go again.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:59am On Feb 26
It's a beautiful new week - a Monday looking so bright. For once, I thought we would start the day with rain again, but everywhere is bright and beautiful as ice.

Let's get to work already, and let's make the most of this week. February can still be a month to remember. Dig in, focus on the grind. Make some serious money. Show love to everyone around you. We are all we got.

Don't also forget to talk to me when you decide to buy a car. I'll be ready to help you inspect it.

See you at the top🔥🔥

AutoConsult_NG
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:47am On Feb 26
I don't know why panel beaters are always so concerned about your catalyst. Once they go under your vehicle, they'll quickly notice if your catalyst is still there or not. Some of them will come tell you "the car still get catalyst o" without you even asking them.

It seems there's a spirit in that catalyst. Their eye too dey enter am😂😂

Anyways, don't hesitate to call me you wanna go buy a car. It's important I confirm the catalyst is intact.

Call Or message anytime you want. 09039337803

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:54pm On Feb 26
The right vehicles is always more expensive than your budget. The second best might require some tuning. I'm offering to help you get the second best and supervise some repair works on it if you can't afford the best.

Let's talk on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tough And Crazy: The 2016 Ford-f750 Luxury Pickup Truck. / Cheap USED CARS For Sale / Please Advice-am About To Buy An Acura MDX 2009 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.