Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40401 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by condralbedez: 6:36pm On Feb 12
embarassed
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by sonnie10: 6:36pm On Feb 12
No be by force to eat swallow now!

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 6:37pm On Feb 12
Nyama, what is this?

People can eat anything o.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by abobote: 6:37pm On Feb 12
I can't still find the food.

3 eggs and stew is what you are calling food

How did this rubbish make it to front page.
We finished the poor girl food, Bleep her till morning despite our defeat yesterday. And we should clap for you

6 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?

Are you Ghanian?

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by omooba969(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).

This one you dey invade your gf kitchen dey wack her food, hope say you sef dey show love o.

4 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12
The same girl that was at my house the whole of last night?

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by johbara: 6:39pm On Feb 12
You carry 5k cook this thing?.…....chai.. people are really suffering. Bros come Nembe make I show you something 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by tiswell(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12
Foolish simp

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Whalis: 6:39pm On Feb 12
Who posted this and it made frontpage must be one of the moderator here. Check other quality topics you won't see them make front page. You cooked ofe mmanu.

9 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 6:40pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:
This same jeromestarks that claims to be a big boy.
You guys will always inadvertently expose yourselves at the end of the day.

So, you sef dey observe his mouth-making here?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by WhereMyLoud: 6:40pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Do you know how much is a measure of rice now?
who get "huge meat and crates of eggs for house" na two cup of rice go be her problem?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by sunsweet33: 6:40pm On Feb 12
Chai, Nigeria my country. So people can really summarise somebody’s financial wherewithal by the type of SPOON as in NGAJI 🥄.

hmm it is well

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Questionnaires(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12
Blazadenise:
Haha for this economy, abi this one no know say egg na 300

So ?

Nigerian Youths Caused Things To Be Like This Upon Themselves Since They Have Decided To Abandon Agriculture.

Things Will Get Worse. But it won't stop people from buying things.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 6:42pm On Feb 12
sunsweet33:
Chai, Nigeria my country. So people can really summarise somebody’s financial wherewithal by the type of SPOON as in NGAJI 🥄.

hmm it is well

Nobody did that, people are just surprised with the weird combo ni.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by spartachico(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12
Ebo... in other words ....Sacrifice

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by spiSeyi: 6:42pm On Feb 12
Where is the huge meat grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Eriggayabdem: 6:42pm On Feb 12
*the gods: where is thy fanta set..? (frowns at the sacrifice)
This sacrifice is not acceptable.."
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by abobote: 6:43pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Na my food you insult like this?
Your mama.
Shut up, how can you call swallow and egg food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by HonestJOE: 6:46pm On Feb 12
You no get choice. You have to enjoy the pain in peace.

I leave you to this great tinubulation.🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by toujurs: 6:46pm On Feb 12
What sort of poverty is this undecided

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Wotowotoman: 6:47pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Sapa na bastard

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by solacong: 6:47pm On Feb 12
Ebo Elebo pada lehin mi

Ebo Elebo pada lehin mi

Ebo Elebo pada lehin mi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by HonestJOE: 6:47pm On Feb 12
You no get choice. You can enjoy the pain in peace.

This is the land of great tinubulation...

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by anonymuz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12
Bad combinations.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by StraightGaay: 6:50pm On Feb 12
The wan na last supper, after this na lagoon straight.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by seborrhic: 6:51pm On Feb 12
How does one eat egg with tuwo and oil!
Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by duduade: 6:51pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

So big boy can not visit his girlfriend again?

Big boys no dey use the kain spoon wey you hold...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Try change those cutlery wey dey your girlfriend house

8 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by blowjohn(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12
Wetin be this?
Semo, with 3 blokos inside stew?.?

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Ajalalomo: 6:52pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

@jeromestarks is broke. Man talk the truth, you weren’t there for the football game, but to eat because you were hungry and your pocket wasn’t smiling.

4 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:52pm On Feb 12
Babamide:
Swallow and egg, you are definitely Ghanaian
Anything that supplies nutrients is good to go.
Dey there dey form Britannia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.